Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
Absolutely FANTASTIC :number_one:

This is, what i was hoping for, after all the picture teasers you showed us periodically,
but the whole COMPLETE story is so much better and wonderful ... .....

THANK you, Markus, for this wonderful gift :present: it is so GREAT.

You really added everything to complete the storyline, Picture 10a alone is worth so
much, when Aurelia watched her dead sister on the cross and decided to follow her.

And the whole nailing scenario of Aurelia, i enjoyed every single step as well as the
total nakedness of the two sisters, the fucking, the humiliation - EVERYTHING !!!

A BIG Thanks to you, Markus, you brightened my weekend and much more ! :cool:))))))

Absolutely FANTASTIC :number_one:

This is, what i was hoping for, after all the picture teasers you showed us periodically,
but the whole COMPLETE story is so much better and wonderful ... .....

THANK you, Markus, for this wonderful gift :present: it is so GREAT.

You really added everything to complete the storyline, Picture 10a alone is worth so
much, when Aurelia watched her dead sister on the cross and decided to follow her.

And the whole nailing scenario of Aurelia, i enjoyed every single step as well as the
total nakedness of the two sisters, the fucking, the humiliation - EVERYTHING !!!

A BIG Thanks to you, Markus, you brightened my weekend and much more ! :cool:))))))
Markus remains a master in these stories

Markus remains a master in these stories
fantastic story marcus ,wish i lived in roman times to see all this in real life ,maybe fuck a wench under her cross as she looks down at my black cock shafting the teens cunny .she would want to trade places perhaps ,or maybe she would want it whilst nailed to the wood,my cum left to drizzle out her pussy leaving a trail down both thighs

Busty Barbarians.jpg

Busty Barbarians (Inspired by a Picture from Markus)

A senseless seeming fight of ten warrior women was soon over, the roman were a hundred.

The defeated women gave up fighting against the superior force of the romans and started to accept a life in slavery, when
their leader ordered them to give up and surrender completely under the will of those roman soldiers laying down all weapons.

The next moment, the women seemed like replaced and without any resistance they let the men do whatever they had in
mind and so you could see about one hundred men stripping, tying up and raping ten women like crazy, but you didn't hear
any crying or shouting, but loud moaning of both sexes, fucking in heat and making this whole thing a great feast of pleasure.

Things suddenly changed, when the patrol returned bringing new of an empty village all folks had gone and can't be chased
for the woods are deep and narrow and the smiling women showed that this was the plan when they obstructed the romans.

The commanding roman, an older soldier, gathered the women together and told them he respects their small victory, but will
let them pay for it, by changing the planned slavery into a crucifixion which will take place right now and here on the small hill.

But instead of fearful sobbing women, begging for mercy, he only sees straight and proud ones standing ready for walking
up the hillside in totally silence and with no need to push them where soldiers were busy to cut the timber for their crosses.

And without any order, they build a line with their leader atop, awaiting to be nailed to the first ready cross and the first one
needs no invitation, steps forward and knees down on the cross, to get her tied wrists free and then lay down spreadeagled.

What a great sight in the early morning sunlight. A wonderful and strong woman lies on a cross with wide open arms and
legs, ready for getting nailed, still calm and composed, while all her comrades are standing in line, knowing they will be next.

The first blows of the hammers set fire into the calm and peaceful silence of the early morning, when they get accompanied
by the tremendous crying of the women when getting nailed and then raised with their crosses, one by one until completed.

Now they are sobbing and crying like real and most sensual women. The proud warriors are washed away giving place
for the feelings and thoughts of helpless tortured women who suffer, but their pride is not broken, this never will happen.

For three day they were endlessly raped and harshly whipped, while hanging on their crosses for the joy and satisfaction
of their victors, but although they show open their pain and suffer, they never begged for any mercy or stopping the torture.

And when you hear them and understand their language, you can share their secret feelings of getting tortured to a point
when pain and suffering leads them to endless pleasure which often let them orgasm, but they hide it from their oppressors.

All women survived the long days and nights of agony and endless pain, because of their secret feelings, which let them be
the real victors in the end when the romans killed them with a spear, one by one, but then they died with a smile on their faces.

A speechless roman century left the place after setting all crosses on fire.

Back
Top Bottom