Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
Why do you think year after year the #1 sex act on campus is a blowjob? As one girl put it decades ago "3 minutes of that and he goes away happy and I don't even have to get out of my cloths."

kisses

willowfall
And I suppose for that subset of women who get off on giving head it rules out unwanted pregnancy. :rolleyes:

And I suppose for that subset of women who get off on giving head it rules out unwanted pregnancy. :rolleyes:

Well think about it pre-chemical birth control. Child birthing was among the most dangerous things a woman could do and as a slave girl you are not getting top quality medical care.

So if the guy is satisfied with just getting his rocks off a blow job, tit fuck or anal sex is a great way to keep Master happy and not have to worry about getting pregnant.

And by the way I do love giving head because it fits into my sexual submissiveness very well. I mean from a woman's perspective can there possibly be anything more humiliating than being nothing but a sex toy? If you don't think so read Marilyn Monroe's writing about being passed around like an object by the Kennedy brothers.

And of course in the context of Markus' works the victims are not only sex toys but pain toys too.

kisses

willowfall

Engaged in a cooling campaign, Messa? In the world of fantasy it can be done. And I also believe in the real world when an executioner titillates your clit and sticks his tongue in your pussy, don't you think?

This comment confirms that you are a guy Markus. I don't think you could get an erection right after you've been kicked in the balls so take our word for it that we aren't (RL) having an orgasm when in intense pain no matter what the stimulation. If we could childbirth (not that I have every been pregnant) would be a lot higher on our to do list.

As too fantasies? You are all on your own as to what titillates you.

kisses

willowfall

This comment confirms that you are a guy Markus. I don't think you could get an erection right after you've been kicked in the balls so take our word for it that we aren't (RL) having an orgasm when in intense pain no matter what the stimulation. If we could childbirth (not that I have every been pregnant) would be a lot higher on our to do list.

kisses

willowfall

kisses

willowfall
Yes, I'm a guy, I know, and attracted to the crucifixion, to be precise by the erotic aspects of the crucifixion like (I thought) those who frequent this site. But now I realize that the administrators will have to throw away half of the present material, photos and stories, because they refer to pleasure in suffering and this, to hear you, is not possible, not even in fantasy. At this point I think my presence is useless and I will continue to have fun alone or on another site, never mind.

Yes, I'm a guy, I know, and attracted to the crucifixion, to be precise by the erotic aspects of the crucifixion like (I thought) those who frequent this site. But now I realize that the administrators will have to throw away half of the present material, photos and stories, because they refer to pleasure in suffering and this, to hear you, is not possible, not even in fantasy. At this point I think my presence is useless and I will continue to have fun alone or on another site, never mind.
Your many loyal fans care not for prosaic realities, we enjoy your art for head fantasy… you still continue to inspire me and my fantasy life. I don’t care if it is difficult to get an erection during my whippings if I can have an orgasm soon thereafter. However I can say it is possible to be erect in such pain because with a little stimulation I have done so. Could I do so if nailed to a cross? In reality I don’t know but certainly in my fantasy “kinkbrain” I can and do… I love your art!

In the world of fantasy it can be done.
Of course ! All is possible in fantasy ...
Perhaps that my reaction is coming from the fact that, like you said, "... attracted to the crucifixion, to be precise by the erotic aspects of the crucifixion ... " while, for me, it rather was by the pain'aspect ...

You certainly managed to extrapolate something that wasn't there.

You said, and I quote "And I also believe in the real world when an executioner titillates your clit and sticks his tongue in your pussy, don't you think?"

And THAT was what I responded to.

Not your fantasies which you (as everyone else on this site) is entitled to have.

Massive overreaction on your part, but maybe that was your intent?

kisses

willowfall

No Markus, I am a woman and I really appreciate your stories which excite me very much. We are in the fantasy, those who do not like your stories it is very simple, they do not watch them. but you have a majority of your admirers who appreciate your work.

:BoredSmiley: It's a pity that we cant have a serious discussion here without that it's starting like a barrage'fire putting ones against the others !
In saying what I said, I only wanted to tell what was attracting to me, at the start, was the pain rather than the erotic aspect ; it seems that this little comment is suffiscient to start a polemic which I never wanted !!!
In front of the Via Cruxis in the churches, when I was young, I wondered why this man was submitted to these worst tortures and, I dont know why, somewhere, It was interrogating myself if I could submit my body to a soft pain and to see where it could conduct me ; and, step to step, I discovered that I could reach some pleasure in it ...
Then, please , stop to "get on the horse" : it's no necessary to tear ourselves ! Each of us has his fantasies and respect the other'ones !
And it's not because we are not all into the same way that we are obliged to break our community which, at the end, is rallied to the crucifixion, pain and pleasure mixed ...
I also love your pics and stories Markus !
:):rolleyes:

Last edited:
It was not my intention to fight or divide people. Thanks for the compliments, I know that many appreciate my work. For me everyone is free to do, choose, think what they want and if they don't appreciate my work, patience. The fact is that I very rarely make comments due to a very negative experience I had years ago on another site where a member privately came into heavy conflict with me, threatening me, and I was forced to leave. I would do well to do like some other artists who post without ever intervening at all but it is not in my character. I apologize for the overly serious reaction to legitimate and innocent comments but the bad experience I referred to came back to mind. I apologize to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom