POAG (Passion Of A Goddess)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not without getting into trouble. You can always buy them.
i have poag movies and also some demo's (are they, the demo's, permitted)

voorproefje:D

Attachments

• 0000.JPG
    0000.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,032
  • 0001-crucif.jpg
    0001-crucif.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,060
  • 0001-episode3ifyouwerejesusstillbild_83.jpg
    0001-episode3ifyouwerejesusstillbild_83.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 968
  • 1 copy.jpg
    1 copy.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,095
  • 1b kopiera.jpg
    1b kopiera.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,080
How BEAUTIFUL it is! I was going to sleep and I think that I'll make wonderfull dreams!!!:)
THANKS ADMI !!!​
flower3Your Messa​

i like to pleasure little kittens especial the French ones:D
and if I get permission i post some of POAG's demo's

What is the difference between a demo and a trailer? Are they both for advertising?

What is the difference between a demo and a trailer? Are they both for advertising?
yep i called them demo but trailer is the same................................. i thought but you are................:D they were posted in foundation commercial things just like the Red Feline ones. most of them are'lesser then 2 MB

Cheers Jonesygirl ! It's one of those I prefer...I like very much tree'crucifixion:
it's rough, savage; she's alone, lost in her suffering, merciless suffering and it's
GREAT !​
Thanks !​
flower3

The trailers are about 30MB on the site. Since they are used for advertising the product I don't see why they should complain about people seeing them. Here's another
yep nice Julie but that's not a POAG (Ramon) movie but a Red Feline (Margot) movie:D

Cheers Jonesygirl ! It's one of those I prefer...I like very much tree'crucifixion:
it's rough, savage; she's alone, lost in her suffering, merciless suffering and it's
GREAT !​
Thanks !​
flower3
And Tree likes Messa crucifixion,​
and so do all of us!​
:D

Are they made by RedFeline pictures? I just had a look at their site. I did manage to download a trailer but if I clicked on other links I got not found error.
POAG & Red Feline are, as far as I can tell, completely seperate. POAG seems to be the one man operation of someone using the handle "Ramon". I have the impression he's Spanish & specializes in "Female Christ" images.
Red Feline is a group based in Bolivia that do a variety of historical torture & execution stories & have been getting into bigger, more professional productions lately.
Both Ramon & Margot, the spokesperson for Red Feline, regularly post on Crux Foundation.

I'm completely agree with you:D

I came across these googling "female Christ" in Google Images -​
they're attributed to "Female 11" who seems to have connections with POAG,​
but I don't think I recognise these images - any info?​
Stripping_by_female11.jpgNailing_scene_by_female11.jpgRaising_the_cross_in_movie_by_female11.jpg

stills of a movie Roman Crucifixion or so is a (POAG) "pay"movie

Back
Top Bottom