Polina's execution (a terrible nightmare)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Her entire body is studded with arrows. Another arrow in her pussy and the executioner begins to cum again. The wet spot in his trousers is getting bigger.

When she looks down at her body, she is horrified to see the huge amount of arrows stuck in her body and the really unbearable pain that hardly allows a clear thought. But

despite this pain, Polina notices how her body begins to build an orgasm and she is shaken really hard by this orgasm. After that she falls into a really deep unconsciousness.

Polina_52.jpg

Polina_53.jpg
Polina_54.jpg
Polina_55.jpg
Polina_56.jpg
Polina_57.jpg
Polina_58.jpg.jpg

will be continued

And now as a conclusion an unusual and shocking ending for our Cruxforum.

Then suddenly Polina wakes up, she is still completely disoriented and still feels pain all over her body. To her huge surprise she lies in a soft bed that is soaked in sweat and

she herself is also bathed in sweat. The door opens and there stands her husband, the love of her life.

"Hello, my darling, nice that you are better again. You suddenly had a high fever last night and I immediately called the ambulance. After the doctor gave you an injection,

you fell asleep. But you rolled around so hard that I slept in the guest room. "

Polina still can't believe that a feverish nightmare could feel so real. She tries to straighten up in bed and both sink into a long, deep kiss.

Polina_59.jpg

The End

Back
Top Bottom