Poll: For women, which alternative would you choose to being whipped as pre-crux torture?

For women, which alternative would you choose to being whipped as pre-crux torture?

• Tickle torture over every square inch of your exposed flesh

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Ice cold water being sprayed over every square inch of your exposed flesh

• Being spanked by another hot woman

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Giving cunilingus to another hot woman

• Giving analingus to another hot woman

• Watching a two-hour lesbian movie and masturbating to it

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Inserting a finger up your anus

• Inserting two fingers up your anus

• Inserting your full fist up your anus

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Watching The Best of Larry The Cable Guy

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
This one is for the hot women.

You have been sentenced to torture and crucifixion (not execution crucifixion, but just ten minutes, or until you cum or faint, naked on a Saint Andrew's Cross.)

The crucifixion part of your sentence is pretty straightforward. However, the penal law was deliberately written so that the "torture" was vague and open to interpretation and discretion.

Today is your lucky day. You have been assigned to a crucifier who takes a fancy to you.

The crucifier sees you naked and bound...and admires your body to the extent that the crucifier does not want to whip you or otherwise torture you in such a way that will leave permanent marks on your beautiful body. However, by the statute, the crucifier is required to torture you before binding you to the Saint Andrew's Cross and then raising you up until the full of your weight is on your crotch.

So, what form of pre-crucifixion torture would you accept?

Eating and rimming a hot woman, and anal insertions as long as it's me or the aforementioned hot woman doing it :p

I first wondered if fisting yourself is possible, indeed it is, I can prove without try it myself. So good that there is internet!View attachment 982773View attachment 982774
It's certainly possible but you need small hands (or a very loose anus :D)

Personally I can't insert my whole fist into my ass, but I can manage four fingers

Back
Top Bottom