Poll: Yay or Nay to GoT torture & crucifixion fanfiction?

Poll: Yay or Nay

• What a cool idea!

Votes: 27 60.0%
  • That already exists, genius.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd read it

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • I'd have a good time jerking off to it

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Doesn't suit my fancy

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • The suggestion makes me ill

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

JustJJ

Governor
I've been lurking and working on a few different story ideas. It occurred to me that GoT has a lot of fantastically adaptible scenes, from people being castrated and flayed on a St. Andrew's Cross to an entire conquered city's murderous leaders crucified for their cruel deeds. Some are burned alive.

(STRONGLY NOTING that I find it disturbing and semi necrophilic/pedophilic due to the inclusion of children in some of these...so I advise that I am NOT in ANY WAY promoting adaptations of those particular scenes. Rules are rules and it's fucking uncalled for and inappropriate. Moving on.)

But most GoT fan fiction is dully vanilla compared to the dark stuff we exchange here on CF.

So...vote! Would you get off to an even more descriptive fanfiction of a slow torture from a scene from Game of Thrones? And if so, do you have a specific scene in mind?

I've been lurking and working on a few different story ideas. It occurred to me that GoT has a lot of fantastically adaptible scenes, from people being castrated and flayed on a St. Andrew's Cross to an entire conquered city's murderous leaders crucified for their cruel deeds. Some are burned alive.

(STRONGLY NOTING that I find it disturbing and semi necrophilic/pedophilic due to the inclusion of children in some of these...so I advise that I am NOT in ANY WAY promoting adaptations of those particular scenes. Rules are rules and it's fucking uncalled for and inappropriate. Moving on.)

But most GoT fan fiction is dully vanilla compared to the dark stuff we exchange here on CF.

So...vote! Would you get off to an even more descriptive fanfiction of a slow torture from a scene from Game of Thrones? And if so, do you have a specific scene in mind?
I stopped watching because there was too much chopping-bits-off, and I’m a pussy.. but I’m up for chains, dungeons and most forms of abuse short of that. However, write whatever the hell you want and I’ll give it a go; I can always puss out if it gets too graphic! :eek: :p

I never did. As you can see it didn't get much response here, but the idea of Cersei torturing Daenarys is pretty great... I just lost interest in the show a few seasons before it ended and it seems most people were unhappy they stuck around for the whole thing.
Well it’s never too late :p although if you’re no longer a fan, why would you write fanfic..:confused:
Yeah i thought it was great for a while (apart from the obsession with mutilation) and then it gradually began to suck as they ran out of adaptable source material and had to improvise. I liked the combination of history, dragons and zombies. It had a lot going for it, as a concept. But it seemed to lose its way. As so many TV series do.

I never did. As you can see it didn't get much response here, but the idea of Cersei torturing Daenarys is pretty great... I just lost interest in the show a few seasons before it ended and it seems most people were unhappy they stuck around for the whole thing.
Why not, give it a try, even now...

Indeed, most people are unhappy, so you can make a new ending that we all be satisfied!

I'm a couple of episodes into season 3 on DVD never having seen any of it before. I don't have television. I've got season 5 but I can't watch that because I don't have season 4 yet, not until it turns up in a charity shop! (Yes, I'm poor.) I'm enjoying it. So I won't then? Don't tell me, I don't want to know!

I'm a couple of episodes into season 3 on DVD never having seen any of it before. I don't have television. I've got season 5 but I can't watch that because I don't have season 4 yet, not until it turns up in a charity shop! (Yes, I'm poor.) I'm enjoying it. So I won't then? Don't tell me, I don't want to know!
I bailed out in season 2, but I wasn’t hating it, I just kind of lost interest. Some people said it picked up a lot just after I stopped :doh: .. if You wrote some fanfic that would be great I’m sure

8 seasons of GoT - 3 are good
11 Star Wars films - 6 are good

You decide.
Agreed on GoT - the moment they went off-book, the lack of talent in the writers room became glaringly obvious :(

As for Star Wars, I'd be interested to know which 6 you think are good - I only really like the original trilogy (obviously) and Rogue One was fairly decent (though not great - certainly the best of the Disney Star Wars films though - but that's a pretty low bar anyway)

The prequels get a bad rap but the Disney trilogy makes them look way better than they really are :confused:

Back
Top Bottom