Polly And Anna

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

Polly and Anna
1Polly and Anna.jpg
This pic shows our great-great-….great aunts house training new servants. The new girls are Polly who has just been given a good whipping and her sister Anna who has been told to strip and will receive six extra lashes for her insolent look. It may appear cruel but it was jolly hard work training new house maids. Many of them did not seem at all grateful for being rescued from the squalor of their homelands and being transported at some expense to the magnificent country homes where they would receive food, clothing and a bed in return for an honest day’s work. They also would receive a sound Christian education for free, learning the meaning of obedience, respect for their betters, subservience at all times and the virtues of hard toil. Part of their training included learning how to satisfy the sexual appetites of important guests (more of that later) as well as being able to cook and serve meals. Polly and Anna.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm pleased there's been at least one reply...thanks Eul. I was beginning to wonder if the topic of black slaves was too politically incorrect for certain forums. I'm sure that on Owlage there used to be a folder labelled Black Slaves...but when I looked it was empty!!

ok woooooow

that is not a cool picture melissa

i can get behind fantasy slavery and servitude and all that jazz, but what you have here is two white women dominating two black women. this goes beyond sexual fantasy! i would never try to say what people can and can't find sexy but think before you post photos like this please!!!

One of my fantasies is that I am a slave, or indentured servant. I am required to work on the plantation for 7 years to pay for my passage to America. I must live and work with the other purchased slaves and, of course, I am subjected to the same punishments. The first time I was whipped the master assembled all the slaves to watch while I was stripped naked and bound to the whipping post in the center of the courtyard. Everyone could see as the whip wound around my body and they were forced to listen to my screams. I promised to never disobey his orders again. But it happened again, and again. Each time the punishment got worse and prayed for escape or death.

he new girls are Polly who has just been given a good whipping and her sister Anna who has been told to strip and will receive six extra lashes for her insolent look. It may appear cruel but it was jolly hard work training new house maids.
was Polly a black beauty.........................or is it a reincarnation?:D

Hi. Polly is alive and well and not related to the Polly in the pic. I'm puzzled as to why my Great Aunt's pic is considered uncool. When Arcimboldo published the following pics I doubt he received criticism.
2Down 630.jpg 19fascinat.jpg
My history is poor but I always thought that slavery was the domination of humans by others irrespective of colour. I bet slave traders were more concerned with what they could get at auction than the colour of the skin. I do think before I post anything...not the first time this week I've been accused of not thinking!!...You get used to it. I suspect that there is more PC about than you realize Everybody is welcome to their opinion. While we are on the subject I am not going to wear a T shirt apologizing for the slave trade because I had no part in it. Neither am I going to apologize for Culloden, Agincourt nor the sinking of the Armada!......it wasn't my fault...honest!! Now..back to making pics. Bit short of black slaves. Anyone got any suitable pics to post her...my Great Aunts would be very grateful;)

ok woooooow

that is not a cool picture melissa

i can get behind fantasy slavery and servitude and all that jazz, but what you have here is two white women dominating two black women. this goes beyond sexual fantasy! i would never try to say what people can and can't find sexy but think before you post photos like this please!!!
While I am the last to want to discourage anyone from posting what they want, I'm with Ella and I would not do a post like this. Of course I live within an hour of Ferguson, Missouri so am a bit sensitive to this...

Side notes...
The Slavery Abolition Act 1833 (citation 3 & 4 Will. IV c. 73) was an 1833 Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom abolishing slavery throughout the British Empire (with the exceptions "of the Territories in the Possession of the East India Company," the "Island of Ceylon," and "the Island of Saint Helena"; the exceptions were eliminated in 1843). The Act was repealed in 1998 as part of a wider rationalization of English statute law, but later anti-slavery legislation remains in force.
-Wikipedia

When Spain abolished slavery it did so in all but their Caribbean holdings.

And let's not forget that Africa Tribal warlords were a great source of slaves for the Traders...

Have at Melissa!!! A study of history...

Tree

Back later...

Last edited:
Hi. Polly is alive and well and not related to the Polly in the pic. I'm puzzled as to why my Great Aunt's pic is considered uncool. When Arcimboldo published the following pics I doubt he received criticism.
View attachment 299732 View attachment 299733
My history is poor but I always thought that slavery was the domination of humans by others irrespective of colour. I bet slave traders were more concerned with what they could get at auction than the colour of the skin. I do think before I post anything...not the first time this week I've been accused of not thinking!!...You get used to it. I suspect that there is more PC about than you realize Everybody is welcome to their opinion. While we are on the subject I am not going to wear a T shirt apologizing for the slave trade because I had no part in it. Neither am I going to apologize for Culloden, Agincourt nor the sinking of the Armada!......it wasn't my fault...honest!!
Well spoken, Melissa.
Bit short of black slaves. Anyone got any suitable pics to post her...my Great Aunts would be very grateful;)
znaec1.jpg

Thanks for the pic Repertor. It's interesting to get some insight into why some people do not want to see pics of white people dominating black people. It seems to be a mix of PC and guilt but since it is only fantasy and everybody depicted are models or actors then I find it difficult to understand.
Political correctness seems to be everywhere nowadays, even here. But you can't deny history and history forgery is only one step further.
And why should anyone feel guilty of historical facts that happened before they were born? Because that's political correct? There are enough matters in the present to feel guilty of.

It seems to be a mix of PC and guilt but since it is only fantasy and everybody depicted are models or actors then I find it difficult to understand.
you know the story about zwarte piet in my country?:mad:

Back
Top Bottom