Ponygirl and Beast of Burden

Go to CruxDreams.com
FrankO you're right. From a later era! It used to be created in a different style. The first 3 pictures are older, the last 3 newer!
Hate taking away from the topic, but Taurus' "Woman-Eating Carnivorous Plants Field-Guide", a series of probably around 20 different visual descriptions of monster plants and how they capture and eat women done in the the style of those first two drawing, wonderful stuff.

Here are the "carnivorous plants"! Really great series! Just a little taste! They prove Taurus' genius!

Attachments

• Field Guide 26 Color Preview.jpg
    Field Guide 26 Color Preview.jpg
    534.7 KB · Views: 489
  • Field Guide 26 Ink Preview.jpg
    Field Guide 26 Ink Preview.jpg
    874.2 KB · Views: 337
  • taurus_FG1_plant01_PROFILE.jpg
    taurus_FG1_plant01_PROFILE.jpg
    922.8 KB · Views: 248
  • taurus_FG1_plant02_PROFILE.jpg
    taurus_FG1_plant02_PROFILE.jpg
    978.6 KB · Views: 235
  • taurus_FG1_plant03_PROFILE.jpg
    taurus_FG1_plant03_PROFILE.jpg
    937.1 KB · Views: 269
po_montal.jpg
wonderful

I absolutely love ponygirl pics. I think there is something so degrading and so controlling about a sexy naked girl in practically impossible to walk in boots (ballet boots or purpose made pony hooves) high stepping (lifting her knees straight up as high as they go).

A big fantasy of mine (and a theme I repeat a lot in art I get commissioned) is the girl(s) is bondaged to a pony exercise circle ring or a treadmill with no hope of release; getting sweaty and exhausted with their massive tits bouncing everywhere. The stuff that goes through a girl's mind when she is worked to exhausted with lots of handicaps is a huge turn on for me - she is forced to exercise relentlessly for hours on end but knows there is no hope of escape, moaning as her trainer crops her ass and tells her to double the pace. You know what a really hard gym session is like? Imagine an immensely punishing one that doesn’t end!

I think a lot of my ponygirl addiction came from EmmaS, particularly this picture of her training the too unfortunate sisters on a ponygirl ring. It's a picture thats inspired me to do many commissioned artworks and even stories with sisters being kidnapped and trained.

Attachments

• EmmaS200605191136111.jpg
    EmmaS200605191136111.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 256
Back
Top Bottom