Poser 3D for Android

Go to CruxDreams.com
As far as I know, Poser itself only works in Windows. There may be a version for Mac but I'm not sure about that. I'm not aware of any other program (aside from Daz Studio, which is also Windows only) that will do this kind of work.

MakeHuman is an alternative that will let you create figures based on various parameters but has nowhere near the versatility of Daz or Poser and the last time I checked it out, it didn't actually do posing, though apparently there is a Blender plugin that lets you import MakeHuman files and pose them but I found this incredibly hard to use.

DesignDoll is a relative newcomer to this space and is also only on Windows, and I don't know whether you can create photorealistic images with it as I haven't tried using it myself.

There are a few others too but I haven't tried them and so I don't know what their capabilities are, but I've never seen one that work on Android (or ios for that matter)

Also, I can't imagine trying to do this kind of stuff on a touchscreen device - this is a job for a real computer I think

Also, I can't imagine trying to do this kind of stuff on a touchscreen device - this is a job for a real computer I think
I agree - the number of calculations going on behind the scenes just to display a preview of a scene is huge. It's very frustrating without a powerful processor and lots of memory. Poser is available in both Windows and Mac versions. I don't know about DAZ Studio. And no, I can't even imagine how you'd get anything done on a touchscreen device - or without at least two screens or one really big one.

Back
Top Bottom