Position On Cross

What position would you like to be seen on the cross?

• Front, with the back on the cross

Votes: 89 96.7%
  • Back, with the front on the cross

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
crucifixion can be on all kind of constructs. it doesn't have to be a cross perse.
See sketch below.
Acces to the crucifed is quite open, front or back like this:)

Attachments

• liviaopn3aeFSSk.jpg
    liviaopn3aeFSSk.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 667
crucifixion can be on all kind of constructs. it doesn't have to be a cross perse.
See sketch below.
Acces to the crucifed is quite open, front or back like this:)
That’s great and really annoying

Great for obvious reasons. Annoying because it’s great and there’s no way of realistically playing at that.

You’d have to be super fit to stand 5 mins of that

No support anywhere

Great for obvious reasons. Annoying because it’s great and there’s no way of realistically playing at that.

No support anywhere
The nails support her, all she has to do is hang from her wrist.
Onlookers might entertain her. or we might add a llttle pols on top of the beam her feet are nailed to,
to rub herself against :p

No support anywhere
Her support should be coming from the hard cocks of the men lining up behind her to have their turns.

Attachments

• largetailsFS.jpg
    largetailsFS.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 569
  • largetailsbackFS.jpg
    largetailsbackFS.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 580
My personal choice is to be crucified facing outwards, which will be practicable for the lubricated cornu to slice into my bumhole. But my Master Aidan and his associate Executioner, Brian, love the sight and texture of my bare bottom and they have expressed preference for the buttocks it to be fully visible.

I am destined to be crucified next Friday as victim in a private passion play staged by the Sodality of St Dismas, naked needless to say. My executioners haven't yet decided what position I am to be put in, but I suspect it will be upside down with my bum facing outwards for all to see.

In the event, the crucifixion team last Friday chose to put me on the cross upside down, facing inwards so everybody could see my bare bottom - I was thus displayed for three hours.

Here is one of my pictures in which the victim faces the cross, with the naked butt and bare soles of the feet exposed. The only one I ever made. Actually reverse crucifixion is a position that's rarely seen, although it offers quite some different attractions for both the spectators and the victim :cool:

Attachments

• Reverse crucifixion_8.jpg
    Reverse crucifixion_8.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 195
Probably one should use the "Rhönrad" for crucifixion, so up and down, back and front are possible with the same victim.
View attachment 1092800
well, they had this device on To Tell The Truth a couple of weeks ago can see both side of the body. He was a pro at rolling around in it.

Back
Top Bottom