Possibilities

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
Possible is crucified in completely darkness, blackness, I believe in short time the victim become paranoid. In completely lightness, in every corner a light of 1000 Watt, painful for the eyes what makes sooner tired.

Possible is all red, makes a bloody impression, all blue a go-to-heaven experience.

Possible smell, incense, sacral feeling, onion, asphalt, urine or vulture.

Possible not is complete silence, John Cage tried this in a cylinder but he heard the rustle of his bloodcirculation.
Loudness as crying, laughing, vituperating, are stimulating for the hanging.

Possible room from stone, makes cruel, or wood walls, make cozy and confidential.

Possible temperature, cold as extra punishment or warm as making extra thirsty.

Possible earlier dead victims at front of the cross.

Possible watching as ultimate penalty three mostly beautiful women close to your body. I choose for this.

And You?

FoC

Lots of interesting possibilities there Fox.

Possible watching as ultimate penalty three mostly beautiful women close to your body. I choose for this.

Yes, not a bad choice. Crucified and helpless, watched by an audience of women. Sign me up :D

Possible is crucified in completely darkness, blackness, I believe in short time the victim become paranoid. In completely lightness, in every corner a light of 1000 Watt, painful for the eyes what makes sooner tired.

Possible is all red, makes a bloody impression, all blue a go-to-heaven experience.

Possible smell, incense, sacral feeling, onion, asphalt, urine or vulture.

Possible not is complete silence, John Cage tried this in a cylinder but he heard the rustle of his bloodcirculation.
Loudness as crying, laughing, vituperating, are stimulating for the hanging.

Possible room from stone, makes cruel, or wood walls, make cozy and confidential.

Possible temperature, cold as extra punishment or warm as making extra thirsty.

Possible earlier dead victims at front of the cross.

And You?

FoC
For me, for being crucified -

Bright, merciless, hot sun -
a high place, where I can be seen from miles around,
a bleak, semi-desert place, with remains of wrecked buildings, machinery, military hardware,
heaps of human bones, waste and trash, thistles and thorns,
rats scuffling, kites and buzzards wheeling above me,
with other crosses nearby where bodies are rotting, or still writhing or twitching

Taste in my mouth of bitterness and thirst

Smells of rotting flesh, body fluids, acrid smoke, decay and death

Noise of howling wind, cawing of crows,
cries of other girl-victims,
jeers and sneers from tormentors and spectators -
especially cruel women

Flies, biting insects, dust whipped on by the wind,
aggravating the pain of my whip-torn skin
and all my inward torments....

For me, for being crucified -

a bleak, semi-desert place, with remains of wrecked buildings, machinery, military hardware,
with other crosses nearby where bodies are rotting, or still writhing or twitching

especially cruel women

Geisterstadt.jpg NA-sperrgebiet-kolmanskuppe.jpg 3177611.jpg 3.9.10 052.JPG
geisterstadt-357745.jpg IMG_2132.jpg bodie-town-gross.jpg
It's a cool Manip-Setting.....

Last edited:
For me,

I am taken to a town square and up on to a raised platform where I am stripped naked in front of men, women and children. First I am whipped and then hung from a cross until dusk. I see a group of girls getting hot looking at my naked body on the cross. I might even be burned with a hot poker. This my punishment for sex crimes.

adorable.jpg For me, I fantasize about being marched naked into the arena, along with many others ... perhaps groups of victims bound together in coffles. Paraded around the perimeter before a cheering, jeering crowd, and eventually brought to stand, head bowed, before the imperial box. Identified for the emperor as the daughter of one of the traitorous senators that dared to foment a recently quashed insurrection. Ordered, along with the others in my coffle, to be flogged while secured, arms over head, to a nearby post. Screaming in pain and hopping about under a torrent of lashes falling on my bare back, buttocks and thighs, the knotted ends of the scourging whip cutting into my tender skin. Taken down, bleeding and sobbing, and dragged roughly by my wrists across the arena floor, on my back, legs flailing, to a waiting cross ... just recently lowered and relieved of its dead burden. Ordered to sit then forced by helping hands to lie back on the stipe, held down and nailed brutally, wrists first to the nail-hole riddled, blood-stained arms of the patibulum; then my feet, to the rough timber of the stipe; and raised up, bouncing painfully as the stipe hits the bottom of its mounting hole. Taking my place among the hundreds of others already writing nakedly on crosses all around the arena. Suffering for hours under the hot sun, shakily pushing myself up and down, my breasts swaying and wobbling as I arch my body and swing from side to side, trickles of blood running from my nailed wrists and smashed feet. Struggling bravely, enduring the pain and agony of crucifixion, and the humiliation of my naked exposure. Shamed by the taunts and insults of the masses in the stands. Fighting proudly, defiantly, until I become to weak to struggle and slump down, exhausted, chin resting on my chest, breathing raggedly as death approaches. Dying slowly and feebly, expelling my last breath before hanging still and lifeless; then lowered, ripped quickly and carelessly from my cross ... my handlers anxious to make space for the next victim, already scourged, kneeling and praying nearby. Freed of my cross, dragged ignominiously across the arena floor and thrown on a growing heap of corpses at the far end.

Last edited:
i wonder how one person could do this to another...just knowing the agony you are causing someone an humilation would make me sick. i could think of better things to do with most slaves. some should be killed depending on what crimes where committed.

Eulalia and rebels in Ghost City
madiosi-2015-53-Eulalia and rebels in Ghost City.jpg
The result....

especially cruel women

Last edited by a moderator:
if you've got an 'improved' version, send me it by PM and I'll edit it in.

My crucifixion would be on a cross that can stretch you as it moves mechanically but I'm flogged first then dragged over to it the wood will be really rough so when the beam moves my back is really roughed up and then left to suffer in the hot sun

View attachment 201330 For me, I fantasize about being marched naked into the arena, along with many others ... perhaps groups of victims bound together in coffles. Paraded around the perimeter before a cheering, jeering crowd, and eventually brought to stand, head bowed, before the imperial box. Identified for the emperor as the daughter of one of the traitorous senators that dared to foment a recently quashed insurrection. Ordered, along with the others in my coffle, to be flogged while secured, arms over head, to a nearby post. Screaming in pain and hopping about under a torrent of lashes falling on my bare back, buttocks and thighs, the knotted ends of the scourging whip cutting into my tender skin. Taken down, bleeding and sobbing, and dragged roughly by my wrists across the arena floor, on my back, legs flailing, to a waiting cross ... just recently lowered and relieved of its dead burden. Ordered to sit then forced by helping hands to lie back on the stipe, held down and nailed brutally, wrists first to the nail-hole riddled, blood-stained arms of the patibulum; then my feet, to the rough timber of the stipe; and raised up, bouncing painfully as the stipe hits the bottom of its mounting hole. Taking my place among the hundreds of others already writing nakedly on crosses all around the arena. Suffering for hours under the hot sun, shakily pushing myself up and down, my breasts swaying and wobbling as I arch my body and swing from side to side, trickles of blood running from my nailed wrists and smashed feet. Struggling bravely, enduring the pain and agony of crucifixion, and the humiliation of my naked exposure. Shamed by the taunts and insults of the masses in the stands. Fighting proudly, defiantly, until I become to weak to struggle and slump down, exhausted, chin resting on my chest, breathing raggedly as death approaches. Dying slowly and feebly, expelling my last breath before hanging still and lifeless; then lowered, ripped quickly and carelessly from my cross ... my handlers anxious to make space for the next victim, already scourged, kneeling and praying nearby. Freed of my cross, dragged ignominiously across the arena floor and thrown on a growing heap of corpses at the far end.
So descriptive Barb....and Pp would be making sure it was he who flogged you.

wonderful, Madiosi - I've edited my text in with it,
you've illustrated it brilliantly!
Eulalia, Pp is enjoying the relief from Lisette withdrawal. With your words and Madiosi's images he can hear the noise of howling wind, the cawing of crows and the cries of other girl-victims and he can smell the dust whipped on by the wind aggravating the pain of your whip-torn skin.

My favorite places in my fantasies of being crucified are a little different, instead of being desolate and hostile places, the place of my crusification I like to imagine it as a beautiful and pleasant place, "Suffering in beauty", as in my fantasies to be crucified is not for being a criminal, it is for being a noble sacrifice, or if it is something more "chilling" it would be for being kidnapped by some organization in which they celebrate my crucifixion in a beautiful garden of a great mansion.
(Sorry for the bad montages, I don't know anything about editing > - <).
3352685.jpg68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...jpgasian-zen-garden-photos-by-jardines-japoneses-estudio-de-paisajismo-i-homify.jpgH9799bdc35dd94e48a85dd19768972391n.jpgkilian-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom