Post editing

Go to CruxDreams.com

DontLikeSand

Assistant executioner
Hello,

I made a research about this subject, but nothing clearly answered my question:

Why don't you can edit posts anymore after a while (one hour I read during research)? Is there a reason to that? In order to avoid abusive editings? Because it could be useful if we want to add something in a story, or more pictures which fit with a post. Or if, like me, we write several short stories and we want to make an index and by this spare some time to readers.

This one is wondering.

Okay, this is what I thought. And that's understandable that on a forum like that, people can abuse for unauthorized content.
However, the risk is the same on every kind of forum, and there is no big problem. But I understand security. Edit posts can take one hour, except if we want to add things we didn't thought or we want to make a list. Not a big deal in itself, it was just a trick for the audience; I won't bother staff members for every new story published.

Anyway, thank you for the answer.

Okay, this is what I thought. And that's understandable that on a forum like that, people can abuse for unauthorized content.
However, the risk is the same on every kind of forum, and there is no big problem. But I understand security. Edit posts can take one hour, except if we want to add things we didn't thought or we want to make a list. Not a big deal in itself, it was just a trick for the audience; I won't bother staff members for every new story published.

Anyway, thank you for the answer.

If you want to make a change to a story, we moderators can generally help, so long as you don't ask too often or too much at a time :)

Back
Top Bottom