Posting Images

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't seem to have the option of posting pics as thumbnails anymore. Has anyone else run into this or does anyone know how to fix it? My images end up being posted as hyperlinks.

I don't seem to have the option of posting pics as thumbnails anymore. Has anyone else run into this or does anyone know how to fix it? My images end up being posted as hyperlinks.
Have you ever uploaded an image as a jpg for eg. ? If you have please post the link here.

I’ve had difficulty on occasion and I believe it’s because at that moment the site is overloaded and slow, especially when the thread page has a large number of pics already and CF is busy loading them. I found that if I go away and then return everything works fine. That’s what it looks like to me anyway. But I’m no computer geek.

I think I just fixed the problem by using Imgur. But how can I know if I did what I thought I did, or if I just uploaded a full-size pic to the forums without a thumbnail? :)

I think I just fixed the problem by using Imgur. But how can I know if I did what I thought I did, or if I just uploaded a full-size pic to the forums without a thumbnail? :)
Please post a pic here.

For large images then Imgur is very good but it's better to use the Direct Link rather than the Image Link.
How do I get to the Direct Link? I think I got it when I posted on my thread, but now all I see is a Share Link.

How do I get to the Direct Link? I think I got it when I posted on my thread, but now all I see is a Share Link.
When you upload a pic to Imgur look at it in your image gallery. Click on it and the available links will appear on the right. Choose the second down.

The way you inserted the pic from Imgur on your own thread was right.

Back
Top Bottom