Posting Images

Go to CruxDreams.com
I thought Melissa did it

Thanks admi. A search didn't show anything but perhaps Melissa can tell me if she was able to do so.
I worked some year ago with an Android tablet slow and only txt

Thanks admi. A search didn't show anything but perhaps Melissa can tell me if she was able to do so.
I can upload anything with my tablet which is a Google Nexus 7. I am not not familiar with iPads and I don't understand why there should be a problem....puzzled.

I can upload anything with my tablet which is a Google Nexus 7. I am not not familiar with iPads and I don't understand why there should be a problem....puzzled.
Thanks Melissa. I can copy text across OK. I'll try a few things again with images.

Got it sorted Melissa. Thanks. Issue was allowing access to the photos on the iPad.

Got it sorted Melissa. Thanks. Issue was allowing access to the photos on the iPad.
Yes...you do need to get to know your tablet! They are very good but can be a little awkward at times. Google and Youtube are very good for answering problems.

How do I add an image to my signature?
One way is to go to tinypic.com and upload your image. When it has uploaded you will be presented with a list of 4 URLs. Copy the 2nd one in the list and go to your account. Under settings you will find Signature. Paste the URL from tinypic.com then click on save.

Signature.jpg Greetings and Salutations oh wise one.

Why I am continuing this thread and not the silent CO I know not. Maybe Melissa knows!

But having created myself a nice .jpeg to use as a signature, (although it calls it .jpg below), I have uploaded to Tinypics, copied and downloaded IRL #2 but just get X - where 'X' is the standard cross in a box symbol for a graphic.
Melissa - please could you upload it to my signature, pretty please.

Your affectionate but useless pleader.

Crucifer
Spactator - no less.

View attachment 189327 Greetings and Salutations oh wise one.

Why I am continuing this thread and not the silent CO I know not. Maybe Melissa knows!

But having created myself a nice .jpeg to use as a signature, (although it calls it .jpg below), I have uploaded to Tinypics, copied and downloaded IRL #2 but just get X - where 'X' is the standard cross in a box symbol for a graphic.
Melissa - please could you upload it to my signature, pretty please.

Your affectionate but useless pleader.

Crucifer
Spactator - no less.
OK Will try tonight.

Your image is rather large!!!!....don't worry, I'll resize and re post later. To add any words simply add them after the image URL...but not until I've got it the right size.

flower1You are right, I am huge - I look forward to you cutting me down to size - ouch!

About a half of the depth and width ? and centred?
Sorry to be picky - mwah mwah - thank you

They do seem difficult to centre. They always want to left align. If I make it much smaller the letters will blur. You can add writing after the URL in your signature. Will experiment.

flower3Mel you are wonderful. Leave as is and I will write in the right hand side.
Lots of love kisses and anything else you would like.

Crucifer

flower3Mel you are wonderful. Leave as is and I will write in the right hand side.
Lots of love kisses and anything else you would like.

Crucifer
Your Signature box is empty. Did you do that?

Oh god - you caught me out. I created a new slim line logo cos the other was too big as you said. Tried to upload that and everything disappeared. I didn't dare ask what you did with second url that I had failed to do. Did you add something or trim something. Where do I still get the dreaded X box - shall I go back to text and stop being clever.

P.S. the second sentence of your post is so peremptory I half expect having to stand in the corner while you cane me. That would be nice .................

View attachment 189737 This is what I was attempting.
Send me the PIC you wish to use or post it here then we'll see what we can do with it.

OK...downloaded it. Not sure where you went wrong. The URL to download is the second one down in the list they provide. Just make sure that you copy and paste it correctly. 10/10 for your artwork but 2/10 for following instructions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom