Posting Images

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was told that.
I use jpgcompressor to get maximun compression, but they usually are still bigger than 1MB. I don't know how to reduce them further.
But what I reported about the thumbnail button not appearing is absolutely random and definitely not connected to the size of the image.
I haven't found any logical consistency. Some large pics work, others that are smaller don't. If I compress them further it still doesn't work.

Ah ok, malins. That sounds reasonable.

The problem is that I still have no idea how to reduce whatever is necessary.
I'm definitely an analogue type of guy, but I won't start to use scissors on my pictures :)

Ah ok, malins. That sounds reasonable.

The problem is that I still have no idea how to reduce whatever is necessary.
I'm definitely an analogue type of guy, but I won't start to use scissors on my pictures :)

A really simple solution - if you have a windows PC then you have Microsoft Paint. Use the "Resize" feature there. I've used it for years to reduce the size of pics before uploading them somewhere. You have to do it pic by pic, so it's tedious if you want to do a series of pics.

A really simple solution - if you have a windows PC then you have Microsoft Paint. Use the "Resize" feature there. I've used it for years to reduce the size of pics before uploading them somewhere. You have to do it pic by pic, so it's tedious if you want to do a series of pics.
And on a Mac, open using Preview, then Tools > Adjust size.... Reduce width or height (whichever is larger) to 5 inches or less. Then save.

I had IrfanView for ages, but never knew about this resizing option.
Tried and it works just fine.

I will behave like a good boy from now on and post only small, little pictures. There seems to be too much creativity about penalties in this forum to take any risks ...

I had IrfanView for ages, but never knew about this resizing option.
Tried and it works just fine.

I will behave like a good boy from now on and post only small, little pictures. There seems to be too much creativity about penalties in this forum to take any risks ...
Maybe are IrfanView the better App. It have options for dimensions(pixels).

Attachments

• Zwischenablage01.jpg
    Zwischenablage01.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Aurélie let the pretty yvanna down on tiptoe without letting the rope relax, yvanna continued to choke but was able to catch her breath for a few seconds.
There is something wrong with the formatting of these pictures madame.
They should be reproduced at 1920 X 1080 Hi Def. They are certainly that in the master file. Any ideas?

Il y a quelque chose qui ne va pas avec le formatage de ces images, madame.
Elles doivent être reproduites à 1920 X 1080 Hi Def. Elles sont certainement celles du fichier principal. Des idées ?

Moderator please .............

The problem is this. I have checked with Laeti. She posted the above 2 X pictures at 1920 X 1080 Hi Def. I've no idea what the 2 abortions above are at?
Any chance of sorting it out?
Can you please get back to me?

There is something wrong with the formatting of these pictures madame.
They should be reproduced at 1920 X 1080 Hi Def. They are certainly that in the master file. Any ideas?

Il y a quelque chose qui ne va pas avec le formatage de ces images, madame.
Elles doivent être reproduites à 1920 X 1080 Hi Def. Elles sont certainement celles du fichier principal. Des idées ?
I just checked, it's not from me, there are other pages where the thumbnails are blurry too.

The problem is this. I have checked with Laeti. She posted the above 2 X pictures at 1920 X 1080 Hi Def. I've no idea what the 2 abortions above are at?
It could be from the 'format upgrade' yesterday. Anyway, Yvanna is still in the noose. I say raise her again!!!

I just checked, it's not from me, there are other pages where the thumbnails are blurry too.
It could be from the 'format upgrade' yesterday. Anyway, Yvanna is still in the noose. I say raise her again!!!
Due to the forum upgrade yesterday, if you upload a picture and then simply post, the image will show up as a reduced, blurry thing now. To fix this, once you have uploaded your images, you need to "insert" them as a thumbnail. This will place a clear (not blurry) thumbnail of the image on the post, and when someone clicks it, they get the full image.

It's a result of the new update, thats easyly inserted images are blurred.
Examples
1. Full Size (!!Forbidden!!)
Madiosi-2020-089-Hastings 1066.jpg
2. as thumbnail (sharp miniatur preview.
Madiosi-2020-088-Hastings 1066.jpg
3. Easy inserted (no choice, blurred thumbnail)

Attachments

• Madiosi-2020-087-Gardenparty.jpg
    Madiosi-2020-087-Gardenparty.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom