Posting Images

Go to CruxDreams.com
Let me test this with an image posted by bleumune that appears blurry in the original post.(https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/misc-torture-scenes.8375/page-2)
First I'll insert it.
Robin & Marion 2020-10-08 #3 (2000).jpg
And now I'll skip that step. Yep, the inserted looks clear but the uninserted looks blurry. However they both open fine when you click on them. Personally, I like the new system. I like being able to see the thumbnail - even a blurry one - before opening and the slideshow seems to function more smoothly.

Attachments

• Robin & Marion 2020-10-08 #3 (2000).jpg
    Robin & Marion 2020-10-08 #3 (2000).jpg
    791.4 KB · Views: 178
Let me test this with an image posted by bleumune that appears blurry in the original post.(https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/misc-torture-scenes.8375/page-2)
First I'll insert it.
View attachment 911316
And now I'll skip that step. Yep, the inserted looks clear but the uninserted looks blurry. However they both open fine when you click on them. Personally, I like the new system. I like being able to see the thumbnail - even a blurry one - before opening and the slideshow seems to function more smoothly.
And if you right-click on either and open in a new tab, you can (usually, as in that case) enlarge it.

One member has reported that the blurry 'preview' images take up a huge amount of space on his screen,
so the rest of the page is unreadable. Has anybody else hit that problem?

The thumbnails are definitely blurry, and do appear larger than usual, but not to the extent of spoiling the user experience, but that's in Firefox on PC. To be honest I don't understand how anyone can have a good experience browsing a forum like this on a tiny phone screen. Must be a millennial thing.

The thumbnails are definitely blurry, and do appear larger than usual, but not to the extent of spoiling the user experience, but that's in Firefox on PC. To be honest I don't understand how anyone can have a good experience browsing a forum like this on a tiny phone screen. Must be a millennial thing.
Works well for me :)

Are they using a phone or tablet? It's not a problem on my PC.
A laptop I think. He uses Linux, which seems to have problems with XenForo upgrades.
No-one else has reported such a problem so far.

A laptop I think. He uses Linux, which seems to have problems with XenForo upgrades.
No-one else has reported such a problem so far.
Well I'm a Linux user and it seems to be OK here - not as good as it was before the update, but still usable. I miss the thumbnail bar at the bottom of the screen though - that was a really useful feature

I missed too the thumbnail bar at the bottom of the screen -
Yeah they get a very serious black mark against them for getting rid of that

An important reminder:

Would this incur the underage ban ? The girl does look rather young. I have her booked for a possible new picture.
As I don't visit underage sites I think she's "over 18" but I don't remember who she is or where I found her so I can't be sure. What do you think ?

001 dressed.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The cross is made from oak Wood and is about 100 kg. The doomed wench has to haul about 60% resulting on 60 kg on Taarna's back. Her spinal discs are about to collapse and her belly protrudes as if she was pregnant. Only the mercyless Whip makes her moving Forward as sweat mixed with blood from her whipmarks is soaking the floor beneath her naked feet.

DSC_7316.jpgDSC_7497.jpgDSC_7524.jpgju4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would this incur the underage ban ? The girl does look rather young. I have her booked for a possible new picture.
As I don't visit underage sites I think she's "over 18" but I don't remember who she is or where I found her so I can't be sure. What do you think ?

View attachment 928564
She does look terribly young, but there are a number of 18+ models out there trading on their youthful looks. I'll see if I can figure out who she is and come back to you, CamCrux.

Any 'subject matter experts' out there are more than welcome to advise us!

She does look terribly young, but there are a number of 18+ models out there trading on their youthful looks. I'll see if I can figure out who she is and come back to you, CamCrux.

Any 'subject matter experts' out there are more than welcome to advise us!
Many thanks for your help !

Back
Top Bottom