Posting Images

Go to CruxDreams.com

Darkprincess69

High Priestess of Slaanesh
Hi;

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but a quick search on the forums failed to find the advice I was looking for, so here goes;

First of all, how do I post pictures that I have hosted off-site in a way that they show a thumbnail in the thread, but expand to full size when you click on them. So far I've only tried this in PMs and instead of a thumbnail I just get a text link.

Please tell me how to do this in the way that everybody else seems to be able to.

Let's see if this works.

59097178.jpg

Seems OK.
nandez1072.jpg

OK. Please don't use outside URLS as we cannot edit them easily. Download the pics to your hard drive then begin your new thread. Write some text then upload pic 1 and click on the thumbnail option. Move your cursor to below the pic and write some more. Upload pic 2 and again click on the thumbnail option, move cursor e.t.c.

OK Thanks for the advice. Here goes; (hoping this works)

59097178.jpg

Right that seems to look OK. Now for the next one...

nandez1072.jpg

OK let's see if this is working after I post it. If so, then many, many thanks to you :)
Awesome! Thank you so much :)

...this is the kind of technical advice I like to look at...

tree
me tooo:D
Yes, I've made this, and 'some avatars you could use', sticky threads on Technical Questions, they're both very useful for newcomers.
great slave,............................... earned some credits now and I hear it is granted by the judge

that's another case indeed:D

the detail is interesting.
the fold of the elbows is "cut" from the wood at a right angle! In a short time the pain, cramps, tingling in the absence of circulation will be tremendous. The hands become cold and purple, then swollen (the arteries are still strength to overcome the obstacle of wood the veins not). The body seems to still erect. In an hour or two begins to "fall" and the breath will be very difficult. The lung edema is near ... the death not yet.

Let's see if this works.

View attachment 66582

Seems OK.
View attachment 66583

OK. Please don't use outside URLS as we cannot edit them easily. Download the pics to your hard drive then begin your new thread. Write some text then upload pic 1 and click on the thumbnail option. Move your cursor to below the pic and write some more. Upload pic 2 and again click on the thumbnail option, move cursor e.t.c.

Dear Melissa,
1/I still have problems to download sketches even under 1MB (for ex. 879kb.)What's wrong?
2/ How can I lower the Bites of a sketch I scanned and put on my computer and from there trying to download it on the forum?
Admi tried already to help me ( the gentlle and patient men).... but I still cannot download sketches.... so maybe an feminine explanation to another one....
thanks, bizzzzz.

Hi!
I'm new to the forum and I have many things I still don't know. I tried to upload a image but a message appeared:
'The following error occurred
There was a problem uploading your file.'

Full image size - 533 kb. I reduced the size of the image - 120 kb. The message has not changed. What did I do wrong?
I could not find the answer by searching the forum.
I'm sorry for my terrible English.
Thanks.:)

Hi Ducans and stragg. Could you both please tell me what operating system you use and which browser. We'll take it from there.
As far as resizing is concerned there is a nice free prog called photoresizer which is very easy to use.
It's called FastStone Photo Resizer and can be downloaded free from Cnet

Last edited by a moderator:
Windows 7, Mozilla Firefox.
To change the style has not helped.
I reduced image size by reducing the size of the picture in pixels.
Thank you for the program.

Dear Melissa, and mister Stragg
I succeeded (youpee!!:very_hot:) last week to download sketches after I reduced the scanning of my sketches to 100dbi.
So you saw them on the forum.
I hope the quality of downloading wasn't too bad.
I used the "corell paint" program therefore.
It was included with windows 7 some years ago. Even with windows 8 it works.
As far as it continues working I'm safe for the moment.
Many thanks for your kind help!
with love.flower3

Windows 7, Mozilla Firefox.
To change the style has not helped.
I reduced image size by reducing the size of the picture in pixels.
Thank you for the program.
The OS and browser are fine. Assuming the flash based uploader in your browser is working then there is no obvious problem. Your settings are also fine. When you try to upload a file how far does the progress bar get? It should be 100% before clicking post reply. Please try IE,Chrome or Opera and let us know exactly what happens.

Dear Melissa!
Thank you very much for your help. Error occurred after selecting the file and click "download". I tried to upload pictures using IE ("Post Reply" not yet clicked). Everything turned out. Apparently it is necessary to re-install the MF.
I apologize for what made you engage my problems.
flower1

the detail is interesting.
the fold of the elbows is "cut" from the wood at a right angle! In a short time the pain, cramps, tingling in the absence of circulation will be tremendous. The hands become cold and purple, then swollen (the arteries are still strength to overcome the obstacle of wood the veins not). The body seems to still erect. In an hour or two begins to "fall" and the breath will be very difficult. The lung edema is near ... the death not yet.
Death will came after 10 hours, if condemned have laky. He rise himself up with a muscles, but he can withstand to keep himself on the air. And than, he fall down and than he fell unbearable pain. He gather force and up his body. And he fall down after that. It seems that he dance on the cross.

Can anyone tell Pp whether it is possible to post images from an iPad? Pp travels extensive with a company laptop and is quite sure that he does not want the IT trolls in Mumbai and Shanghai gazing over his shoulder.
He always carries a personal iPad so his peccadilos go unnoticed but he has not yet found a way to post images using that device.

Back
Top Bottom