Praefectus's Shorter Subjects

Go to CruxDreams.com
The dinner, not surprisingly, proved to be excellent. The pork was slow-cooked to perfection, moist, and almost falling apart. The vegetables and rice were perfect complements, and the tangy sauce aroused my taste buds to maximum enjoyment.

When the savory meal was finished, Barb went to the kitchen and returned with two dessert plates, richly laden with chocolate devils food cake, chocolate frosting, and, on the side, a dollop of creamy vanilla ice cream. My mouth watered as she placed it before me (though I cannot say for sure whether it was the delicious dessert or my delicious host that cause me to drool).
maxresdefault.jpg

The dinner, not surprisingly, proved to be excellent. The pork was slow-cooked to perfection, moist, and almost falling apart. The vegetables and rice were perfect complements, and the tangy sauce aroused my taste buds to maximum enjoyment.

When the savory meal was finished, Barb went to the kitchen and returned with two dessert plates, richly laden with chocolate devils food cake, chocolate frosting, and, on the side, a dollop of creamy vanilla ice cream. My mouth watered as she placed it before me (though I cannot say for sure whether it was the delicious dessert or my delicious host that cause me to drool).
View attachment 948117
Note to PrPr: drooling is not a good look.

With the meal finished, I overruled Barbara's objections and rose to help carry the used dishes to the kitchen. There we left the mess to soak in a soapy sink and adjourned to the parlor. On the comfy sofa facing the still crackling fire, we sat and poured glasses of sweet and peaty Drambuie.

I had been a bit surprised at dinner when Barbara had an additional glass of wine. It was my impression that she’d had two already, thereby breaking her self-imposed two-glass limit. Now she eagerly sipped at the golden, 80 proof, Scottish liqueur. Oh well, I thought. She a big girl and she won’t need to drive home tonight. Then I wondered if I would need to drive home tonight either.
We sat close together and I, with almost as much trepidation as a teenage boy with a first date at the movies, slipped my arm around her soft shoulders. Encountering no resistance, I let out my caught breath. Sitting so close, I could smell a sweet, sexy fragrance as I admired her lustrous hair.

The small talk about the excellent dinner faded and we found ourselves silent, looking into each other’s eyes.

“I am so glad you could come over tonight,” Barb said shyly.

“So am I,” came the inelegant reply. As we gazed at each other, I felt our faces moving imperceptively closer. Our lips seemed drawn to the other.

And then the front door banged open, and Barb's roommate barged in with enough shopping bags to put the burden-bearing ability of a Sherpa guide to shame.
“Christmas gifts are Done!” she announced loudly.

It felt like Barb and I each jumped a foot in the air and then hurried back to a decent separation on the sofa, like two horny teenagers surprised by her parents.

“Sandy,” said Barb, trying to regain her composure, “I thought you were staying at your folks place tonight?”
"Oh, I am Barb. Sorry to interrupt you. I just needed to drop off these things in my room first." She bustled through the parlor and up the stairs.
Barb and I exchanged awkward looks and a few random words while seeking a way back to where we had been.

And then the front door banged open, and Barb's roommate barged in with enough shopping bags to put the burden-bearing ability of a Sherpa guide to shame.
“Christmas gifts are Done!” she announced loudly.

It felt like Barb and I each jumped a foot in the air and then hurried back to a decent separation on the sofa, like two horny teenagers surprised by her parents.

“Sandy,” said Barb, trying to regain her composure, “I thought you were staying at your folks place tonight?”
"Oh, I am Barb. Sorry to interrupt you. I just needed to drop off these things in my room first." She bustled through the parlor and up the stairs.
Barb and I exchanged awkward looks and a few random words while seeking a way back to where we had been.
I believe this is what is known as amicus interruptus

After a few minutes, Sandy descended the stairs, sans parcels, came around the sofa, and said to Barb with a wink, “Are you going to introduce me to your newest hunk?”
“Sandy!” scolded Barb. But she stood as did I.

“This is Praefectus Praetorio. Praefectus, this is my roommate Sandy.”
"So pleased to meet you," I said, taking her small soft hand. You can call me PrPr." Sandy is a very fetching petite Blonde who would have interested me if I weren't already with the spectacular Barbara.
“Pleased to meet you, PrPr. Barb, he’s even better looking than you had said. And not nearly as old. I find your gray temples very sexy, PrPr,” she said, shamelessly licking her lips. "I could stay if you need help, Barb." I blushed slightly at the suggestion of a ménage à trois.

“That does it, Sandy! You don’t get to flirt with my date. On your way!” Barb, though, laughed, as did Sandy as she pushed her roommate toward the door.

I blushed slightly at the suggestion of a ménage à trois.
Geeze! What the male brain is capable of doing when thrown into overdrive! I think that “gray hair on his temples make him look sexy” remark put him over the edge. Should I show him the door as well?

I blushed slightly at the suggestion of a ménage à trois.
What the male brain is capable of
The blushing is a sign of a true gentleman. PrPr may have his work cut out here, Barb has obviously only experienced bad guys up till now. Teaching her to appreciate suave behaviour will be most enjoyable. (First job, drag her taste away from Riesling)

Geeze! What the male brain is capable of doing when thrown into overdrive! I think that “gray hair on his temples make him look sexy” remark put him over the edge. Should I show him the door as well?
Nah, I think those of us with that "sexy gray hair on our temples" are enjoying the fantasy. Just tell him in your sexiest voice that next time he should bring the Riesling. Win-win.

Barbara closed and locked the door behind Sandy, attaching the security chain. She turned to face me with a sly smile and a look of hunger on her face.
This lovely and sexy woman walked toward me with a tempting sway in her hips and extended her glass. “Don't just stand there, she said, "refill me.” I wondered if she knew how strong the Scottish liqueur was. However, I didn't hesitate to fill her glass again, though mine was still not half down.

“Now, where were we, before we were so rudely interrupted?” asked Barb with a broad grin as she clinked the glasses.
“I didn’t find it rude,” I replied. “Sandy is a bit young and forward, but sweet.”
"Watch it, buster. You need only have eyes for one tonight."
"I said, sweet. There is no way that I might find her interesting while in the presence of your loveliness, Barbara." I raised my glass to my lips.
“That’s better,” she said, taking a large sip. “Let’s sit down again.” With her free hand, she took mine and led me to the sofa. In a moment, we were again sitting hip-to-hip and drinking more of the golden beverage.

She flashed her enchanting smile, and I complimented her again on the fine meal and the beautiful company. I reached over and ran my fingers through her long, straight hair. It had the texture of fine silk. "You are a vision of delight, Barbara," I whispered. She quickly downed the rest of her drink, placed the glass on the table, and turned back to me. Without hesitation, she planted her soft, pink lips on mine.

Though not wholly unexpected, the kiss was like electricity shooting through my body. I was already aroused by the sensuous pleasures of the evening and being close to Barbara. However, when our lips touched, there seemed a whole new level of heat achieved. Our mouths opened simultaneously, and Barb's tongue thrust forward into mine with an invitation to reciprocate and taste the warm sweetness of her mouth. I didn't hesitate to do so.

I was excited. But, as the last drink of Drambuie hit her, Barbara suddenly became energized and demanding - her hands were all over me, and her mouth and tongue were hot and wet.

Barb slipped her right hand into my lap and grasped at the bulge of my erect member. I gave a groan of pleasure at the contact, and she pulled her mouth from mine and gave a low cry of triumph. She reached down with both hands and peeled her sweater dress over her head and tossed it on the floor. As I had suspected, she had nothing on underneath it. Her magnificent breasts with erect, aroused nipples stared straight at me.

I had barely enough time to take in the delectable sight before she pushed me back on the sofa and crawled up on top to straddle my hips. Positioning her thinly clad mound on my cock, she proceeded to rub her hips up and down.

Her action put those lovely tits right before my eyes and I, to be polite, had to lift my head and plant my lips on her right nipple while my hand stroked her left.

Back
Top Bottom