praetorian rebels

Go to CruxDreams.com
I havent't time and idea to finish the story but i have these collages.
If someone want to write the end or rewrite the story in good english, he's welcome...

Attachments

• im464ageb.jpg
    im464ageb.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 622
  • 46b.jpg
    46b.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 544
  • Too many Rebelsb.jpg
    Too many Rebelsb.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 522
  • hilda___the_warrior_033_by_skatingjesus-dao4gljb.jpg
    hilda___the_warrior_033_by_skatingjesus-dao4gljb.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 521
  • New roman arena 245.1-.jpg
    New roman arena 245.1-.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 525
  • Ruins-alicekiss-crux-ravens-and-blood-1500-ds.jpg
    Ruins-alicekiss-crux-ravens-and-blood-1500-ds.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 507
  • 396148086.jpg
    396148086.jpg
    840.2 KB · Views: 492
  • image4v3.jpg
    image4v3.jpg
    635.5 KB · Views: 510
  • Karen crucified 006bred.jpg
    Karen crucified 006bred.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 508
  • faceonthewood.jpg
    faceonthewood.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 549
View attachment 556403
Soon the last convicts are crucified in their turn and the arena resounds with their cries.

The crosses of the nine young men are spread all around of the arena that each spectator can enjoy the show.
View attachment 556402
Their wrists were nailed a little above their head and spread enough to move vertically but not too.

Their ankles have been fixed, for some on each side of the stipes, for other legs apart nailed to a horizontal board.

In both cases, they can not hide their cock that hangs well visible.

Their punishment continues. The executioners force the convicts to stand on their legs grabbing their crotch and pulling up. Another executioner then sets up the sedile who will prolong their agony by preventing them from dying by asphyxiation when they are too weak to lift themselves.View attachment 556404
It is a nailed wooden rod inclined to stipes whose tip is placed against the rectum of each condemned.
View attachment 556405
When the executioner releases the young man, he can not maintain his standing alone for a very long time. He eventually sagging and getting himself impaled on the seductress that penetrates deeply his ass.
View attachment 556406
The condemned moaned and after a moment presses his nailed ankles to lessen the pain in his wrists and try to get the sedate out of his rectum. This one is placed high enough so that it is not possible the condemned ends up falling impaling again and the cycle begins again. To the delight of the public, some get erect because the wood rubs against their prostate but their limb softens quickly under the effect of pain.
View attachment 556407

Beautifully illustrated and highly erotic story. And nice to see real men, naturally hairy and exposed obscenely, as they suffer tortures, humiliation and crucifixion for all to see.

"One of ready! to the others now!”View attachment 556245

In turn the eight other conspirators are charged with their beam, tied solidly to her and placed with whip in the courtyard to form the sinister processionView attachment 556246

The prefect takes advantage of this spectacle: eight beautiful young men completely naked, curved under the weight of their patibulum, the skin reddened and marked by the whip. The centurion Justinus will open the march, followed by the patrician then decurions. So that the procession does not spread out it orders that the base of the tail of each condemned is attached by a thin rope to the testicles of the man preceding it. The rope is long enough for the crowd to see each convict well but if a man slowed too much or falls, he will be pulled by the tail while painfully pulling the balls of his comrade.View attachment 556247

The tribune, leader of the rebels is entitled to treatment particular: it will parade in the head tied naked, arms crossed on a tank, exposed to the entire crowd and privileged target of throws of all kinds (rotten fruit, pebbles, spittle)View attachment 556248

The prison door opens and the rebels begin their long procession to the circus through the streets of Rome.View attachment 556249

The crowd of the great days is rushing to see the procession pass and revel in the spectacle. These young men, two days before, had important posts in the administration or were officers in the army. Now they are parading, completely naked, arms crossed.View attachment 556250

View attachment 556251

They can not hide their sex that hangs and beats their thighs with every step constantly reminding them that they scroll naked, railed by men but also women of all ages. Their bodies show the signs of torture they suffered: bruises, traces of whip thongs, abrasions. They advance bent by the weight of their load but also to look only the way and not to see faces known in the crowdView attachment 556252

From time to time, the guards whip them on the buttocks to make them accelerate further increasing their shame.View attachment 556253

Therefore, when they slow down too much, they feel their penis pull forward by the rope that connects them to the comrade in front, sometimes their balls are pulled back by a convict too slow. All under the mocking eye of the crowdView attachment 556254

The image of the victim spreadeagled on the tank is well done. The Nubian guard is also a nice touch. Many times victims, both male and female, were handed over to Nubian vulgarians prior to execution, for all manner of deviant sexual acts, and the public could enjoy the spectacle. This was designed to completely degrade and humiliate the condemned prisoner, stripping them of any remaining dignity, as they were fucked mercilessly both anally and orally in every possible position, while the crowd laughed and cheered the Nubians on in their debauchery.

If someone want to write the end or rewrite the story in good english, he's welcome...
I think no, hb21 , it's your oeuvre and I dont think that it could be well that somebody would come step in it ...
I liked this story'showing, with many illustrating pics : it's also often my manner for my own stories ...

View attachment 556162The tribune is led to him in a torture room where he hangs upside down, the ankles attached to the ends of a metal bar and the arms tied by ropes to rings fixed to the ground.

He hangs long minutes legs and arms spread, the blood descending into his head, his cock hanging against his pubis, terrified by what will happen to him.

The general begins by fiddling him, pinching his nipples, pulling his armpit hair exhorting him to deliver his or her accomplices while the screams of the tortured décurion resound.

The young squeak squeaks moaning but does not speak. The general then makes him scream by grabbing his balls and crushing them in his hands. Always nothing. He then starts to unstick his penis and massaging with one hand while on the other he pushes a wooden cock in the anus.

The young man squirms, crying begs but does not deliver his friend Justinus.

The general then makes him apply a red hot iron on different parts of the body until he faints.

He is then taken back to the cell. Throughout the night the guards can hear the moans and tears of these eight young men hobbled naked in separate cells, aware that the humiliations and tortures they have suffered today are nothing compared to their torture the next day.

In the early hours of the morning, the eight convicts are led to the courtroom with their hands tied behind their heads, still completely naked and exposed to the beatings and jibes of the soldiers.View attachment 556161
Hmmmmm, me and my guards will make him talk. Just a matter of some extra pokers to the fire. Lets singe his cock and nipples. The screams now heard all the way to the courtyard.

Attachments

• crucifixion rebel 20 torture paint large.JPG
    crucifixion rebel 20 torture paint large.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 511
"One of ready! to the others now!”View attachment 556245

In turn the eight other conspirators are charged with their beam, tied solidly to her and placed with whip in the courtyard to form the sinister processionView attachment 556246

The prefect takes advantage of this spectacle: eight beautiful young men completely naked, curved under the weight of their patibulum, the skin reddened and marked by the whip. The centurion Justinus will open the march, followed by the patrician then decurions. So that the procession does not spread out it orders that the base of the tail of each condemned is attached by a thin rope to the testicles of the man preceding it. The rope is long enough for the crowd to see each convict well but if a man slowed too much or falls, he will be pulled by the tail while painfully pulling the balls of his comrade.View attachment 556247

The tribune, leader of the rebels is entitled to treatment particular: it will parade in the head tied naked, arms crossed on a tank, exposed to the entire crowd and privileged target of throws of all kinds (rotten fruit, pebbles, spittle)View attachment 556248

The prison door opens and the rebels begin their long procession to the circus through the streets of Rome.View attachment 556249

The crowd of the great days is rushing to see the procession pass and revel in the spectacle. These young men, two days before, had important posts in the administration or were officers in the army. Now they are parading, completely naked, arms crossed.View attachment 556250

View attachment 556251

They can not hide their sex that hangs and beats their thighs with every step constantly reminding them that they scroll naked, railed by men but also women of all ages. Their bodies show the signs of torture they suffered: bruises, traces of whip thongs, abrasions. They advance bent by the weight of their load but also to look only the way and not to see faces known in the crowdView attachment 556252

From time to time, the guards whip them on the buttocks to make them accelerate further increasing their shame.View attachment 556253

Therefore, when they slow down too much, they feel their penis pull forward by the rope that connects them to the comrade in front, sometimes their balls are pulled back by a convict too slow. All under the mocking eye of the crowdView attachment 556254
Here is my tribute to the tribune. One by one the condemned come by on floats, as if in preview for the the days crucifixions. Execution vendors provide the rotting fruit and here comes the onslaught. Yes, the crucifixions will be well attended; by birds, vermins, beasts and humans alike.

Attachments

• Crucifixion rebel 4 paint large.JPG
    Crucifixion rebel 4 paint large.JPG
    246.6 KB · Views: 537
Here is my tribute to the tribune. One by one the condemned come by on floats, as if in preview for the the days crucifixions. Execution vendors provide the rotting fruit and here comes the onslaught. Yes, the crucifixions will be well attended; by birds, vermins, beasts and humans alike.

A procession of these floats would be fitting. Each of the condemned prisoners would be spreadeagled naked, chained by wrists and ankles, and impaled on a large dildo attached to the end of a long rod left to drag the ground behind the cart. The rough motion of the float would continue to fuck the helpless and humiliated man as the procession made slow progress through the streets to the place of execution.

A procession of these floats would be fitting. Each of the condemned prisoners would be spreadeagled naked, chained by wrists and ankles, and impaled on a large dildo attached to the end of a long rod left to drag the ground behind the cart. The rough motion of the float would continue to fuck the helpless and humiliated man as the procession made slow progress through the streets to the place of execution.
We think alike

Hb21, I’m into women, and I really wish you "played for the other team." Outstanding artwork.

Well damn done, guy.

We think alike

I've been cuffed and tied spreadeagled many times, but have always fantasized about being displayed like this on a moving cart or wagon, and paraded in public view. The insertion of the dildo makes the humiliation complete, leaving nothing to the imagination of the jeering crowd, as your ass is raped without mercy and your body feels every bounce and jerk along the road, as the cart moves slowly to prolong the agony. You are naked, helpless, subjugated and know that you will suffer greatly before you die.And all of this would only be a prelude to crucifixion and its own particular horrors. Being pelted with rotten food and other nasties would be a further degradation.

I havent't time and idea to finish the story but i have these collages.

Love these. I particularly like the crux pose of the victim on the left in #5! Hope to try it out soon.

Look at this next float coming round the bend. The crowd goes crazy, and I can't wait either for this one to be mounted on his cross.

Attachments

• prisoner for cross 22 (2).jpg large.JPG paint.jpg
    prisoner for cross 22 (2).jpg large.JPG paint.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 477
Back
Top Bottom