Prehistoric & Tribal Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
"the first artist" by GaudiBuendia
first_artist_by_gaudibuendia_d7epvg6.jpg

vVzhffb.jpg
that one (Muse Mercier) is also starring here https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-soppy-sentimental-photostory-thread.8280/#post-547257

Damn it, did these Neanderthals have to go hunting for a bride today? And I stupid chicken came up with the stupid idea to look for berries here of all places.
Neandertaler.jpg

These barbarians of all people had to catch me. They don't even have tents. Should I sit around here naked in the woods all the time?
2hWLiBx.jpg

Yes, I still had this picture on an old hard drive and thought it would fit here. Thanks for pointing out that it has already been published here once.
of course it fits... my intent was more to point to where there's more (plus my silly story) rather than criticize 're-posting' which is always going to happen. (She has a lot of pics that will fit with a 'tribal' or 'captive' theme and shows up time and again)
Damn it, did these Neanderthals have to go hunting for a bride today?
Hybridization...
sometimes it goes this way, sometimes that way...

dvna3r-2cf63b42-f1d1-4c70-b8b4-8cb9e293cb79.jpg
by pelycosaur24 on DA who also provides us with these:
kya_the_stone_age_girl_by_pelycosaur24_dbbi8i3-fullview.pngstone_age___stereotype_vs_reality_by_pelycosaur24_d9m23on-fullview.jpg

A Denisovan girl imagined by artist Acaciathorn:
de6z163-8a8281f9-4aa5-4a78-afc1-3b05db19a815.png
(not that we know that well what they looked like)

9D6A7A6.jpg First I thought to look at some tribal girls with strange sexual rituals, but then I saw it is just three female soccer fans, silly me!

1_614.jpg okay, some tribes do not yet know how to use bottles, me as experienced beer drinker, come from much more civilised country.

27.jpg But, be careful, some tribal girls get angry when you try to bring them some civilised education, but as math teacher I know that look.

I was inspired by this girl:
View attachment 1055543

... and imagined her as a prehistoric hunter:
View attachment 1055559

... being hunted:

View attachment 1055562

... and did a rather bloody series with her being devoured by the T-Rex (soon to be published at my gumroad site):

View attachment 1055606View attachment 1055607
That's evolution doing away with the overly top-heavy design.
But you say that she's coming back, so maybe poor Rex choked on the volleyballs she has instead of breasts. ;)

Back
Top Bottom