Prehistoric & Tribal Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think you're right. You will only find a few photos. I'm not an AI fan anyway. But some of the AI pictures are too strange, recently I picked out some photos for the Beach girls tread and lo and behold one of the girls had three legs. They should have told the AI beforehand that people with 3 legs are extremely rare.
Must have been a early genetic anomly!:grazy:

It looks like real historical tribal women with festive face paint who are obviously coming into ecstasy.
And yet these images were created with AI.
The mighty, towering totem poles in the background look like the west coast of America but judging by the scanty clothing, probably in the South Seas.
A rite of passage is probably depicted where younger women are accompanied by older ones.

Tribal Ritual 01.jpg Tribal Ritual 02.jpg Tribal Ritual 03.jpg Tribal Ritual 04.jpg Tribal Ritual 05.jpg

There was a young lady of Riga
Who went for a ride on a tiger -
They came back from the ride
With the lady inside
And a smile on the face of the tiger.

(not my work, possibly one of the oldest limericks in existence! :D )

In language do Riga and tiger rhyme?
Dreadful rhymes are part of the comic quality of a good limerick. Not always appreciated outwith the British Isles. I once got a very solemn telling-off from an Indian philologist for this effort of mine:

A pop-star who once played the guitar
Was inspired by the Bhagavad Gita -
He became so detached
From the fruits of his acts
He gave up the guitar for the sitar!

Dreadful rhymes are part of the comic quality of a good limerick. Not always appreciated outwith the British Isles.
Well, I think 'Tiga' (poorly pronounced 'a' instead of 'er') rhymes with Riga in German - of course not in English.

Certainly not in Riga but...
another prehistoric girl who hunts the most terrible beasts of prehistoric times with great courage, a lot of skill and with the help of the tiger!

huntress_and_the_sabertooth___tyrannosaurus_hunt_by_misticon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom