Prehistoric & Tribal Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
From the "Conan - The Barbarian"- Movie (2011)
For the second picture: i'm not sure if tattoos were that popular in 1865... :roflmao:
View attachment 1282029View attachment 1282042
Also, I know this strays from the topic but I would really want to know if Robert E. Howard was into BDSM. While there is a lot of woman whipping in Conan stories... As I´m getting it, that was primarily magazine ordered, as even back then they understood many of their readers like that. And yeah, you can say some of these happenings are kinda tacked on. He might have been into softer form of it, however, as at least he supposedly composed a poem where an adult woman is spanked.

However, it kinda amused me when I read what Robert Jordan, long before his Wheel of Time fame, was doing when he got to writing Conan...

As per TV TROPES:

In Conan The Invincible, Red Sonja Expy Karela The Red Hawk was forcibly stripped and bound by bandits. She was also mind-controlled into dancing in the nude (and possibly more) by an evil wizard. The same wizard freely admitting to having a boot fetish, and forced Karela to strip down so she was wearing nothing but her leather boots. And she ended the novel nude except for a metal collar, on a slave chain, begging Conan to buy her.

Conan The Triumphant centered upon Al'Kiir; the demon-god of female subjugation who required a steady stream of female souls to "play" with. Al'Kiir was said to prefer very strong-willed women as "brides" and his rituals required sacrifices to be stripped, oiled with some kind of aphrodisiac, chained down and whipped. Naturally Karela wound up on the altar by the novel's end...

For that matter, could Tolkien have been into BDSM? We might never know!

Also, I know this strays from the topic but I would really want to know if Robert E. Howard was into BDSM. While there is a lot of woman whipping in Conan stories... As I´m getting it, that was primarily magazine ordered, as even back then they understood many of their readers like that. And yeah, you can say some of these happenings are kinda tacked on. He might have been into softer form of it, however, as at least he supposedly composed a poem where an adult woman is spanked.

However, it kinda amused me when I read what Robert Jordan, long before his Wheel of Time fame, was doing when he got to writing Conan...

As per TV TROPES:

In Conan The Invincible, Red Sonja Expy Karela The Red Hawk was forcibly stripped and bound by bandits. She was also mind-controlled into dancing in the nude (and possibly more) by an evil wizard. The same wizard freely admitting to having a boot fetish, and forced Karela to strip down so she was wearing nothing but her leather boots. And she ended the novel nude except for a metal collar, on a slave chain, begging Conan to buy her.

Conan The Triumphant centered upon Al'Kiir; the demon-god of female subjugation who required a steady stream of female souls to "play" with. Al'Kiir was said to prefer very strong-willed women as "brides" and his rituals required sacrifices to be stripped, oiled with some kind of aphrodisiac, chained down and whipped. Naturally Karela wound up on the altar by the novel's end...

For that matter, could Tolkien have been into BDSM? We might never know!
All i know ist that he was a pen pal with H.P. Lovecraft. But this won't help here. :nusenuse:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom