Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com

Love No2.

"Nose against the wall, Moore, and spread those legs as wide as they will go, or that tight little ass will be making acquaintance with my switch."

Picked up for doing 32 mph on a street in Paris, Arkansas posted for 30 mph? How fair is that? It was my blue state license plate, wasn’t it? I should have known better!

And that judge! All he did was leer at me when I protested my arrest!

Mark my words, you people keep treating tourists like this, and they might just stop visiting your shithole state!!!!

OWWWWWWW!

That wasn’t necessary!

OWWWWWWW!

Fuck!

OWWWWW!

BITCH!

OWWWWW!!!

Picked up for doing 32 mph on a street in Paris, Arkansas posted for 30 mph? How fair is that? It was my blue state license plate, wasn’t it? I should have known better!

Mark my words, you people keep treating tourists like this, and they might just stop visiting your shithole state!!!!

OWWWWWWW!

That wasn’t necessary!

OWWWWWWW!

Fuck!

OWWWWW!

BITCH!

OWWWWW!!!
By the way, young lady, using profanity to a public servant in this state automatically incurs twenty with the strap.

OWWWWWWW!

That wasn’t necessary!

OWWWWWWW!

Fuck!

OWWWWW!

BITCH!

OWWWWW!!!
The officer is hot herself. I'd want to be batoned on the rear from her

Back
Top Bottom