Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
And there's me on the right, a fresh arrival (yet to have collected the grit typical of a prison girl in one of Windar's facilities), listening excitedly at what awaits me during my stay. Too bad the guards shackled my hands in front, having them behind my back would make me so much more vulnerable, defenceless and excited...
I also thought about the same thing. It would have also forced them to eat from the ground like a dog - an arousing though for me always.

By the way, I really like the series so I should probably check if there are more from the collection which haven’t been posted here yet.

New fish

bdsmlr-269822-z00A8SVmHe-og.jpg

I've been experimenting with some very basic photo manipulation, in this case basically just cutting an element out of a picture and adding it to another. I'd be embarrassed to admit how long it took me to figure out how to do it. I realize I have a lot to learn to bring my efforts up to the standards on CF. Anyway, here's my best result so far:

enf in cell1.png

I know the lighting is all wrong, and the scale is a bit suspect as well, and what's she looking at? Still, I think it's kinda cool. So now you know how I've been spending my time in quarantine, lol.

I've been experimenting with some very basic photo manipulation, in this case basically just cutting an element out of a picture and adding it to another. I'd be embarrassed to admit how long it took me to figure out how to do it. I realize I have a lot to learn to bring my efforts up to the standards on CF. Anyway, here's my best result so far:
enf in cell1.png
I know the lighting is all wrong, and the scale is a bit suspect as well, and what's she looking at? Still, I think it's kinda cool. So now you know how I've been spending my time in quarantine, lol.
The scale is not too bad. The perspective and colour saturation look fairly good, and many manip artists struggle to get these to work convincingly.
You seem to have a good eye for what looks right when combining elements from different pictures.
For a first attempt, this is a pleasing result, and I look forward to seeing more from you. :)

The scale is not too bad. The perspective and colour saturation look fairly good, and many manip artists struggle to get these to work convincingly.
You seem to have a good eye for what looks right when combining elements from different pictures.
For a first attempt, this is a pleasing result, and I look forward to seeing more from you. :)
Thank you! I appreciate the support!

View attachment 859971

Jon, it takes some courage to post early efforts at photomanips, so well done for having a go, perfectly good effort. I hope you will ask questions, learn from others and advance in your skills and imagination.

Some prison girls

bdsmlr-716867-sio8NpncmB.jpegPrison 189.jpgPrison 187.jpgPrison 188.jpgPrison 191.jpgPrison 181.jpgPrison 183.jpgPrison 182.jpg

Back
Top Bottom