Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Glad to be back after being banned for a month. My pictures were too big. So, once I figure it all out , I will come back if allowed.

Lina's Unexpected Turn of Fate

pt. 1
Lina 1 2pw.jpg
Here we see 25 year old Lina, working as a personal secretary for the CEO of a huge real estate company for 2 years by now. So far Lina can`t complain about her life, even of she`s not sure if it was a wise idea to begin an affair with her married boss a few months ago.

pt. 2
Lina 2_ sentenced.jpg
Surely it had been a trap and Lina had to serve as a sacrificial pawn for someone else. But being found by the police in a hotel room together with the body of her murdered boss and a gun full of her fingerprints surely wasn`t helpful for Lina. And as her affair with the CEO came to light this seemed to make her motifs plausible. At least her smart attorney managed to convince the court that the deed was probably committed in the heat of passion which saved Lina from a life sentence. 25 year old Lina got away with 20 years.

pt. 3
Lina 4_ prison labour pw4.jpg
Prison life had nothing in common with all her previous life and there were so much things she had to cope with. First there was the complete lack of privacy spending all her time in close proximity to her cellmates. As a well behaved woman she would never have thought of pissing, farting and pooping in front of others. She also had to become used to the relentlessly hard labour that she had to perform nearly 10 hours a day. She had difficulties coping with the lack of personal hygiene, getting some sparse time in the communal showers approximately 2 times a week, sometimes less when water had to be saved during the dry season. Spending most of the time unwashed, sweaty and smelly was difficult for a woman who formerly didn’t leave the house without having applied some fine perfume and make-up.

pt. 4
Lina 3_ crowded prison cell 5pw.jpg
5 years later Lina has resigned to her fate and adapted to prison life much better. She’s started developing into a hardened convict and is getting used to most privations of prison life.

pt. 5
Lina 5_2prisoners lick f pw.jpg
The one thing she still struggles with are her raging sexual urges, especially her desire to feel a man inside her again. But that will have to wait at least 15 more years from now. She worries if anyone would still want her after 20 years of prison and hard labour. At that time she would be 45 years old, probably looking much older.

Currently she has to settle for some occasional secret masturbation, which proves nearly impossible due to the constant proximity to her cellmates. Finally she has even given in to their intrusive sexual advances. Getting her pussy licked didn’t feel so bad in the end. Unfortunately returning the favour was naturally expected. She still feels some sickness when she has to go down on the unwashed, rank and hairy pussy of her 47 year old cellmate, a lifer, who has spent already 18 years in this place.

pt. 6
Lina 6_2prisoners lick fullversion final.jpg
Of course they have to pay attention not getting noticed by the guards as sexual activities of all kinds are strictly prohibited by prison authorities. Experiencing sexual pleasures is regarded as being inappropriate for women serving prison terms.

pt.7
Lina 9_2prisoners Linas punishment final 5.jpg
When being caught while indulging in sexual activities the prisoners involved can expect a painful punishment whipping.

pt. 1
View attachment 872419
Here we see 25 year old Lina, working as a personal secretary for the CEO of a huge real estate company for 2 years by now. So far Lina can`t complain about her life, even of she`s not sure if it was a wise idea to begin an affair with her married boss a few months ago.

pt. 2
View attachment 872420
Surely it had been a trap and Lina had to serve as a sacrificial pawn for someone else. But being found by the police in a hotel room together with the body of her murdered boss and a gun full of her fingerprints surely wasn`t helpful for Lina. And as her affair with the CEO came to light this seemed to make her motifs plausible. At least her smart attorney managed to convince the court that the deed was probably committed in the heat of passion which saved Lina from a life sentence. 25 year old Lina got away with 20 years.

pt. 3
View attachment 872421
Prison life had nothing in common with all her previous life and there were so much things she had to cope with. First there was the complete lack of privacy spending all her time in close proximity to her cellmates. As a well behaved woman she would never have thought of pissing, farting and pooping in front of others. She also had to become used to the relentlessly hard labour that she had to perform nearly 10 hours a day. She had difficulties coping with the lack of personal hygiene, getting some sparse time in the communal showers approximately 2 times a week, sometimes less when water had to be saved during the dry season. Spending most of the time unwashed, sweaty and smelly was difficult for a woman who formerly didn’t leave the house without having applied some fine perfume and make-up.

pt. 4
View attachment 872422
5 years later Lina has resigned to her fate and adapted to prison life much better. She’s started developing into a hardened convict and is getting used to most privations of prison life.

pt. 5
View attachment 872423
The one thing she still struggles with are her raging sexual urges, especially her desire to feel a man inside her again. But that will have to wait at least 15 more years from now. She worries if anyone would still want her after 20 years of prison and hard labour. At that time she would be 45 years old, probably looking much older.

Currently she has to settle for some occasional secret masturbation, which proves nearly impossible due to the constant proximity to her cellmates. Finally she has even given in to their intrusive sexual advances. Getting her pussy licked didn’t feel so bad in the end. Unfortunately returning the favour was naturally expected. She still feels some sickness when she has to go down on the unwashed, rank and hairy pussy of her 47 year old cellmate, a lifer, who has spent already 18 years in this place.

pt. 6
View attachment 872424
Of course they have to pay attention not getting noticed by the guards as sexual activities of all kinds are strictly prohibited by prison authorities. Experiencing sexual pleasures is regarded as being inappropriate for women serving prison terms.

pt.7
View attachment 872425
When being caught while indulging in sexual activities the prisoners involved can expect a painful punishment whipping.

Pirog, this is well done. If it’s all your own work, perhaps it deserves a thread of its own?

pt. 1
View attachment 872419

pt. 2
View attachment 872420

pt. 3
View attachment 872421

pt. 4
View attachment 872422

pt. 5
View attachment 872423

pt. 6
View attachment 872424

pt.7
View attachment 872425

BRILLIANT work!

Pirog, this is well done. If it’s all your own work, perhaps it deserves a thread of its own?
IMO, It definitely does.
I second that! I'm particularly impressed by the depiction of body hairs on arms and legs. They look very realistic (especially in pt. 5) and I wonder what sort of magic was involved to pull that off, without using a particle system (assuming that those renders were done with Daz, and that it still doesn't have a particle based hair system).

Maybe you could share your secrets later, if it's not too much to ask for? :)

I second that! I'm particularly impressed by the depiction of body hairs on arms and legs. They look very realistic (especially in pt. 5) and I wonder what sort of magic was involved to pull that off, without using a particle system (assuming that those renders were done with Daz, and that it still doesn't have a particle based hair system).

Maybe you could share your secrets later, if it's not too much to ask for? :)

First of all thank you very much for all that appreciation for my little story. The pictures were indeed created by myself in DAZ Studio. For the body hair I used a product from Renderosity named "Oh My Body Hair" which was made for the male Genesis 3 figure but works quite well in the femal version (with some tweaking). Until now I didnt find some products for female hairy legs as we all know that women never grow hair there......
The most important thing is to optimize the shading: you have to add some translucency with a bit lighter color than the original color of the hair and then some reflectivity that shouldn`t be white but a very light version of the original hair color.
I may add that I also admire your work very much, especially as you are working with Blender. I tried to use Blender myself for creating own props some time ago but I must admit that I lacked patience to learn it and finally gave up.

It must be pretty boring in prison

1 of 2

c1bf9646f851dbe98edb345e8eff174d.jpg9f82e653d1cd84e82d6ceeadd74e96b0.jpge03791a252ad9913f1f761339e599379.jpgb9ace7cdaa7ce17447f34b49a889d5c6.jpg1e98a04e56c0745d39e6ee935562d418.jpgd72616566a41a0ae40aaa47a1629af30.jpg37103e51eb5464a70fc929993fff1ed7.jpg6005cdd49548f7ef1817b7566179c9f3.jpg93915bdc308bfdfcaf0411ce464b2d13.jpge2e87b3f6d80c261e6c77ba5b88c68aa.jpg

Harsh treatment......

Attachments

• 104_1000.gif
    104_1000.gif
    3 MB · Views: 630
  • 104_1000 (1).gif
    104_1000 (1).gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 589
  • 127_1000.gif
    127_1000.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 574
  • 149_1000 (1).gif