Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
pri1.jpg
Now I ask you all, what is the point of having us girls stand naked in front of our cells every morning for hours on end? Who’s idea was this anyway? Seems silly to me. What would you all say to the idea of protesting this travesty by all of us sitting down and refusing to stand? I bet it would shake them up ... show them who’s boss! Right? Who’s willing to join me in a little act of defiance?

Now I ask you all, what is the point of having us girls stand naked in front of our cells every morning for hours on end? Who’s idea was this anyway? Seems silly to me. What would you all say to the idea of protesting this travesty by all of us sitting down and refusing to stand? I bet it would shake them up ... show them who’s boss! Right? Who’s willing to join me in a little act of defiance?
And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is how you get three weeks in the Hell Hole... :eek: (and no, it’s not as nice as it sounds..)

As appealing as I find the treatment of the prisoners in this picture, that suggestion is a sure to make things a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom