Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Holding Cell.jpg
After being arrested for drunken misconduct, these two vacationers are confiscated of all their clothes and possesions, and are forced to spend the night, naked, in a cold holding cell. They eagerly await their release, but do not know that their clothes and possesions are being pawned off or destroyed, and they will be collared, and sentenced to female slavery.

View attachment 999835
After being arrested for drunken misconduct, these two vacationers are confiscated of all their clothes and possesions, and are forced to spend the night, naked, in a cold holding cell. They eagerly await their release, but do not know that their clothes and possesions are being pawned off or destroyed, and they will be collared, and sentenced to female slavery.
I see this destination becoming unpopular if such fates are common - but perhaps targets are chosen judiciously?

I see this destination becoming unpopular if such fates are common - but perhaps targets are chosen judiciously?
Granted that drunken misconduct would be a rather thin charge to support a sentence of slavery, but I'm sure the authorities would use the opportunity to plant illegal drugs on them. Most potential vacationers to that destination would have little sympathy even for fellow countrywomen who are drug runners. After all, if you obey the laws, you'll be fine, right?

Granted that drunken misconduct would be a rather thin charge to support a sentence of slavery for life, but I'm sure the authorities would use the opportunity to plant illegal drugs on them. Most potential vacationers to that destination would have little sympathy even for fellow countrywomen who are drug runners. After all, if you obey the laws, you'll be fine, right?
Perhaps - but there are always fools. And those who will believe their countrywomen's denials over the word of foreign police.

Back
Top Bottom