Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
It says "untitled drawing by milenarabinovitch" but it's actually by a guy who goes by the name of "idiothead" on DeviantArt
https://idiothead.deviantart.com/
This particular drawing is no longer in his gallery, but there are other similar ones.

(Side note: milenarabinovitch "borrowed" several of idiothead's works and deleted his signature, presenting them pretty much as her own, without any credit or attribution. I challenged her on this, and she claimed she had the artist's permission. I checked with "Idiothead" (because this sort of thing really pisses me off), and he had not given permission, but really didn't seem to care that his work was being used in this way. Strange!)

I have a few on that topic, I'll post when I find them
Otherwise Monty has answered the question.

It says "untitled drawing by milenarabinovitch" but it's actually by a guy who goes by the name of "idiothead" on DeviantArt
https://idiothead.deviantart.com/
This particular drawing is no longer in his gallery, but there are other similar ones.

(Side note: milenarabinovitch "borrowed" several of idiothead's works and deleted his signature, presenting them pretty much as her own, without any credit or attribution. I challenged her on this, and she claimed she had the artist's permission. I checked with "Idiothead" (because this sort of thing really pisses me off), and he had not given permission, but really didn't seem to care that his work was being used in this way. Strange!)

Well, Monty, he is called Idiothead after all :)
But yes, you do see this sort of theft on DeviantArt, as elsewhere on the internet. As the POTUS would say, sad.

btw looking quickly through his gallery this one caught my eye - not a prison pic but certainly anticipated crux!
example_by_idiothead-d7f1fej.jpg

I can't imagine caring so little about my own artwork, but, I guess, chacun a son gout..
milenarabinovitch is reknowned for stealing from quite a few people on DA. Why they don't ban "her" I don't get.

The interesting question is what does whoever is behind the ID get out of it on a free site? If I took someone else's stories and posted them under my name, what would I get out of that? Everyone would say, "windar, your writing has improved a lot all of a sudden" and that wouldn't be good, would it?

I can't imagine caring so little about my own artwork, but, I guess, chacun a son gout..
Perhaps he's a true Epicurean or Stoic sage who has attained the state of ataraxia... :cool1:

milenarabinovitch is reknowned for stealing from quite a few people on DA. Why they don't ban "her" I don't get.

The interesting question is what does whoever is behind the ID get out of it on a free site?
She (?) just likes 'likes', I guess.

actually, I notice her account is currently marked as "suspended".
I think that's it.

And now, with apologies for having gone off-topic, let's return to the contemplation of prison girls...
View attachment 569239

I like this one. He takes advantage of her without mercy, yet it almost looks like a loving kiss. She is helpless, abused, secretly aroused? Only these two can say.

The hairdresser visited prison today
tumblr_oat7gfTOZn1vquc74o1_500.jpg

This new inmate missed her, but don't worry the friendly staff will make sure she feels welcome, and doesn't miss out on anything here!
hayden_hanged_001_by_skatingjesus-da8mu7h.jpg

her first night in the "welcome" cell will break the ice for sure :)
tumblr_o8k7htzUzA1s2gyuso2_500.jpg

These girls are enjoying an exotic holiday in a far off land
aid_workers_in_trouble_by_paveln-d82fyxh.jpg

A lawyer? You don' need no steenking lawyer!
tumblr_o4qtuvtNf51sqnstuo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I like this one. He takes advantage of her without mercy, yet it almost looks like a loving kiss. She is helpless, abused, secretly aroused? Only these two can say.

The hairdresser visited prison today

This new inmate missed her, but don't worry the friendly staff will make sure she feels welcome, and doesn't miss out on anything here!
View attachment 569408
There will be more visits from the hairdresser...
bald 013.png
...and training can resume.
bald tumblr_lgcidg9ZFv1qdxp2no1_500.jpg

The best drawings, I think, were made by women in prison, Tibool. They are realistic, they are full of suffering and sorrow.

Attachments

• P-001.jpg
    P-001.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,474
  • P-004.jpg
    P-004.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,335
  • P-021.jpg
    P-021.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 1,253
  • P-027.jpg
    P-027.jpg