Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
The best drawings, I think, were made by women in prison, Tibool. They are realistic, they are full of suffering and sorrow.
Those are really nice examples of his work. Some of his later stuff appears to be photo-montage treated in photo-shop to look like drawing, but these are great, especially the last one! Incidentally, several of them are signed "DeLucena" - is that the same person as Tibool?

Last edited by a moderator:
Two names, one person! Unfortunately, I have not seen her new works long ago.
His great drawings are a couple!

Attachments

• TIB-022.jpg
    TIB-022.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 1,215
  • TIB-028.jpg
    TIB-028.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 1,140
  • TIB-032.jpg
    TIB-032.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 1,116
  • TIB-038.jpg
    TIB-038.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 1,049
  • TIB-043.jpg
    TIB-043.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 1,029
  • TIB-056.JPG
    TIB-056.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 1,116
Two names, one person! Unfortunately, I have not seen her new works long ago.
His great drawings are a couple!
maybe he signed "DeLucena" for pencil and ink drawings, and "Tibool" for photo-montages with elements of digital drawing. Incidentally, how do you know it's the same person? I have not been able to find any such information. Someone told me he died recently, but again, I have no source and no confirmation of this

maybe he signed "DeLucena" for pencil and ink drawings, and "Tibool" for photo-montages with elements of digital drawing. Incidentally, how do you know it's the same person? I have not been able to find any such information. Someone told me he died recently, but again, I have no source and no confirmation of this
Maybe the same form of signature.

Attachments

• P-070.jpg
    P-070.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 1,077
  • P-089.jpg
    P-089.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 1,080
  • P-093.jpg
    P-093.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,198
  • 188.jpg
    188.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 1,148
  • tibw016.jpg
    tibw016.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 1,114
  • tibw019.jpg
    tibw019.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 1,081
In the past, I met a Russian side with his works! There, under both of these names, with the works of your encounter! I assume that the same person! I can not remember the name of the page! It has since disappeared!
Tibool's side: http://www.chainganggirls.com/tib01.htm
Here are the two together:
Thanks quanter. It certainly looks like the same guy; similar aesthetic, but different technique. You can tell the "Tibool" works are photo-montages if you look at the backgrounds. I prefer his "DeLucena" works - I am biased towards drawing! (no disrespect to photo-nippers, I just like mark-making) :)

And someone told me Tibool had died recently (I can't confirm or provide a source for this yet).
I have not heard this. As you might guess from my avatar, I love Tibool's work. Barb and I wrote a story that featured many of his images http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/mine-misery.5823/
His site had been dormant for quite a while, but back in July 2017 he posted that he would revive it at a new location, femchain.com, but there is nothing at that url so far. But if confirmed it would be very sad.
several of them are signed "DeLucena" - is that the same person as Tibool?
I believe DeLucena was a separate artist who had some work on Tibool's web site.
It is likely that Tibol and De Lucena-a Russian artist Nikolai Bessonov, who really died at the end of last year. He has drawings (you can see them on the website "Inquisition art", very similar to the drawings of Tibool and De Lucena.
As far as I know, Tibool and Bessonov are/were different people. Bessenov painted mostly with oil and Tibool used photomontage.

Last edited:
It is likely that Tibol and De Lucena-a Russian artist Nikolai Bessonov, who really died at the end of last year. He has drawings (you can see them on the website "Inquisition art", very similar to the drawings of Tibool and De Lucena.
Certainly seems very plausible (though not proven), judging by the style and technique, that Bessonov, Tibool and De Lucena could be the same person:
http://www.inquisition-art.net/eng/gallery.htm

There is a report of the "untimely death" of artist Nikolay Bessonov dated 09/12/2017 here:
https://adcmemorial.org/www/13687.html?lang=en

His site had been dormant for quite a while, but back in July 2017 he posted that he would revive it at a new location, femchain.com, but there is nothing at that url so far. .

I didn't know that chainganggirls.com was in any sense owned or run by "Tibool", that's news to me. I was looking forward to the new "Femchain" site; it seems that might now not happen, and possibly even the chainganggirls site could disappear at some point.. Might be a good time to do some archiving. Or.. this could all be fake news, in which case, I apologize for spreading it.

However, I would still like more information, if anyone has it. Thanks @quanter @barbossbarboss and @windar

Bessonov's works are real masterpieces! Rest in peace!

Attachments

• Bessonov Nicolay. Barbara Schwarz. Drawing. 2001..jpg
    Bessonov Nicolay. Barbara Schwarz. Drawing. 2001..jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,029
  • Bessonov Nicolay. Before a water-ordeal. Drawing. 2000..jpg
    Bessonov Nicolay. Before a water-ordeal. Drawing. 2000..jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,079
  • Bessonov Nicolay. Confession. Drawing. 2001..jpg
    Bessonov Nicolay. Confession. Drawing. 2001..jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,029
  • Bessonov Nicolay. Burning alive. Canvas. 1992..jpg
    Bessonov Nicolay. Burning alive. Canvas. 1992..jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,072
  • Bessonov Nicolay. Dundeon. Canvas. 1990..jpg
    Bessonov Nicolay. Dundeon. Canvas. 1990..jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,148
  • Bessonov Nicolay. Dungeon. Paper, ink. 1987..jpg
    Bessonov Nicolay. Dungeon. Paper, ink. 1987..jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,397
The site chainganggirls.com belongs to John Tofte, and Tibool made drawings for this site. John told me that under the pseudonym of Tibool lies a well-known artist. Other drawings of this artist do not look like the pictures he made under the name of Tibool. John said that he plans to update his site and promised to update his site two weeks ago.

Barb wakes up to find herself in Moscow's notorious Lubyanka...

barbarossanova_episode_2_luby10_by_bobnearled-dc6rbsz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom