Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Prisoner 5623, formerly known as Susan Hawkins, has been sentenced to 5 years hard labor at the State Penal Colony For Female Offenders. As punishment for a disciplinary infraction there, talking back to her guards, she must spend a week in the hot box. The artist is Alne Captain.

Attachments

• In The Hot Box 1.jpg
    In The Hot Box 1.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 990
No1.
In the holding cell beneath Castle Moore, the once proud and haughty Lady Barbara is bitterly regretting her earlier indiscretion with her husband`s young squire.
Lord Moore had discovered his wife naked in the marriage bed with the handsome young man and was incandescent with rage.
Lady Barbara holds her head in hands as she has just been appraised of his verdict, the young man is to be gelded and she herself is to be secured naked to the whipping post in the castle courtyard to receive thirty lashes before having the letter "A" for adulteress branded into her left breast.

No1.
In the holding cell beneath Castle Moore, the once proud and haughty Lady Barbara is bitterly regretting her earlier indiscretion with her husband`s young squire.
Lord Moore had discovered his wife naked in the marriage bed with the handsome young man and was incandescent with rage.
Lady Barbara holds her head in hands as she has just been appraised of his verdict, the young man is to be gelded and she herself is to be secured naked to the whipping post in the castle courtyard to receive thirty lashes before having the letter "A" for adulteress branded into her left breast.
Woe is me! This is all the fault of Squire @montycrusto . Such a nave! I hope he never makes God-Emperor!

Prisoner 5623, formerly known as Susan Hawkins, has been sentenced to 5 years hard labor at the State Penal Colony For Female Offenders. As punishment for a disciplinary infraction there, talking back to her guards, she must spend a week in the hot box. The artist is Alne Captain.
I love this image because the woman is very short-haired and completely in the nude.

“You have been found guilty of participating in anti-State activities. This is a serious offense, but since you three have no previous criminal records, I am willing to be lenient. You each will serve 5 years hard labor at the Correctional Facility for Women on the island Agonia.”

The three nudes had no idea what awaited them on the island. Had they know of the “welcome” ceremony in which they would chained spread-eagle to whipping frames before the assembled inmates and received 10 breast lashes apiece, they would have screamed their defiance of the court. The artist is theoldstudent.

Attachments

• Sentenced To Hard Labor.jpg
    Sentenced To Hard Labor.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 569
Back
Top Bottom