Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Personally, I love it when a female prisoner gets sweaty and denied the privilege of washing her body. Locked up in such a condition for a prolonged time, her hair soon will become a greasy lump and she will begin to notice her body ordour.

I like how it would make her self-conscious and feeling ashamed. Whenever a guard approaches to manhandle her, she will wonder if he would be able to smell her vagina like she does.

It will make her feel as if she has become a pig whenever she notices such disgusted look on a guard's face or the way he insists handling her with his foot or a club, rather than with his bare hands.

Personally, I'm much into depriving women of their dignity and self-respect. So, forcing them into such a condition can be a perfect way to satisfy my fantasy.I

I share this view and it is the driver for this type of manip. You outline it perfectly for me.

bare behinds behind bars

prisonlesbp.jpgprison_exam_room_04_by_sgtrock75_de4gceq.jpgp10.jpgPrison 292.jpgPrison 291.jpgjacqomo-jail-02-full.jpgjacqomo-jail-01-full.jpglorijo.jpgjailbreak.jpg

This is really cool! I love the thumb cuffs in the strip above this one and the kneeling pillory and the string wrapped around the tongue in this one. I'm not sure what's going on with the tongue bondage, though. Presumably it's to silence her, like a gag, or maybe just to punish? I guess the tongue would swell up and make it very difficult to speak coherently. Interesting. First time I've seen that technique. I wish they could have been stripped naked at some point but I guess that would be considered indecent.

I wish they could have been stripped naked at some point but I guess that would be considered indecent.

Thanks, Jon. No nudity in prison, I'm afraid, except for a couple of non-explicit shower images. After all, these Chinese jailers are very professional -- torture yes, humiliation yes, crotch ropes yes, but no hanky panky.

We do however have a few more sexual scenes in the backstory, from the abuse that led the main female character to kill her husband:

[枫语]Three Female Prisoners 2  [Chinese]中文_1221247-0014.jpg[枫语]Three Female Prisoners 2  [Chinese]中文_1221247-0015.jpg[枫语]Three Female Prisoners 2  [Chinese]中文_1221247-0016.jpg[枫语]Three Female Prisoners 2  [Chinese]中文_1221247-0017.jpg[枫语]Three Female Prisoners 3 [Chinese]中文_1221257-0006.jpg[枫语]Three Female Prisoners 3 [Chinese]中文_1221257-0010.jpg[枫语]Three Female Prisoners 3 [Chinese]中文_1221257-0011.jpg[枫语]Three Female Prisoners 3 [Chinese]中文_1221257-0014.jpg[枫语]Three Female Prisoners 3 [Chinese]中文_1221257-0015.jpg[枫语]Three Female Prisoners 3 [Chinese]中文_1221257-0016.jpg

Working on a chain gang .... working on a chain gang ... yeah, yeah, yeah ... working on a chasing gang ... :rolleyes:
That photo is taken from a Prison Camp run by the Malaysian government, deep in a jungle in Sarawak on the island of Borneo. Those who have been there and lived to return have said, "Hell-on-earth would be a resort compared to that camp."

That photo is taken from a Prison Camp run by the Malaysian government, deep in a jungle in Sarawak on the island of Borneo. Those who have been there and lived to return have said, "Hell-on-earth would be a resort compared to that camp."
Is that the one the Singapore government contract with to send those rare prisoners who are pardoned from execution?

Back
Top Bottom