Prison Whip of Hell

Go to CruxDreams.com
I did not write this story.
I used DeepL, an AI translator, to convert the following story to English, which was originally written in Chinese.
If you happened to be the rightful owner of the following article, and wished to be credited or removed, please feel free to contact the moderators for advice as I will not be able to amend or delete the thread.

Prison Whip of Hell

Section I – “I pleaded guilty.”

The door opened and the barrister walked in.

"Well, the case is over..." The barrister placed a stack of papers on the table. "The judge's sentence is lighter than we thought."

"Oh, no jail time, right?"

"On the three counts, since you surrendered and voluntarily pleaded guilty, the judge allowed the sentences to run concurrently, so you'll only have to be jailed for ten months. It will pass quickly."

"But..." The barrister looked embarrassed.

"But what?"

"The judge also sentenced you to caning."

"What's that?"

"Did you ever get spanked by the principal when you were in school? It's similar to this."

Spanking? When I was in school, I was punished by corporal punishments several times. Especially in high school, the principal nicknamed "Tiger" – everyone in the class would have tasted his cane. However, after they have graduated, they said that if it was not for the caning, they would not have made it to college.

"This will hurt, doesn't it?" I'm afraid.

"Bear with it, and get over it," the barrister said, as if it was easy.

He saw that I was silent, and he opened his voice again, "You have no way out at this point, if you try to turn the case over, there will only be aggravating charges.”

"You have already signed this document right here. It is irrevocable now."

The barrister talked to me more about the details of my imprisonment, and before he packed the papers and about to leave, "How many lashes?"

"Twenty whips," he stood up.

Twenty lashes, I swallowed with difficulty. As the Barrister walked to the door, I asked again who the woman in court had just been.

"She is guilty for the same offence as you."

Section II – The Prison Officers

On the seventh day of my imprisonment, I was taken to a place for my punishment.

Before I entered the torture chamber, the guards instructed us to strip naked one by one and put on a numbered bracelet. An apparent medical officer checks our heartbeat and blood pressure. Afterwards we are given a small scarf to wear around our bottoms.

There were six of us. Once we were all cleared, we entered the torture chamber through an iron door.

The torture chamber is an open space surrounded by walls. Nearing them, there were two torture frames. These two frames akin to two overlapping benches, one long and one short, with several iron rings fixed on their bases. We were instructed to sit down on the benches just to the right of the rack.

As we sat down, I noticed opposite of us, there were also six prisoners sitting on the benches, but they were all female. Directly opposite the rack, there were a few chairs, which I guessed were reserved for the prison officers.

The females were dressed in white prison garments similar to medical robes.

Ten or twenty minutes later, the prison officers came in one after another. I knew it was time for the punishment.

Section III – Gender Togetherness

The officer called out a number, and one of the female prisoners stood up. Another number was then called, at which point the prisoner sat next to me also stood up.

Two guards took the each male and female prisoner to the rack. The prisoner knelt on the bench and then leaned over the higher bench. The hands were straightened, first clasped by a belt loop and then hooked to a metal ring at the front. The two feet are joined, which also similarly buckled by the belt loop and hooked to the iron rings below.

One of the guards removed the male prisoner's small scarf, exposing his bare buttocks, which were naturally high because the front end was lying in a downward-facing position, creating a naturally elevated ass.

As for the female prisoner, she was bound in the same position. When the officer untied her robe, she was naked behind her back and her bare buttocks were just as shamefully protruded.

The woman's skin was white and red, her ass was shapely rounded, and her pink labia could be seen faintly. Contrasting both inmates, one had a darker complexion, the other was snowy white. The woman's buttocks seemed to be trembling, and the officer corrected her position several times.

The two execution guards followed suit and took their spots. Next to the rack, each had a bucket of liquid with several canes in it. The guards each took one of the canes. However, the cane for the female’s rack was obviously shorter and thinner. It was not known whether this was due to the fact that male and female prisoners were treated differently.

After measuring the position of the rattan cane with buttocks several times, the officers took two steps back and waited with the cane held up high.

I held my breath as the whole place was exceptionally quiet at this point.

Under normal circumstances, the male and female prisoners were tortured separately. However, I found out later that the men and women being tortured today were both accomplices, so both men and women would have to be tortured at the same time.

Section IV – Flogging To The Flesh

In the meantime, the officer on the female prisoner's side hurriedly stepped forward, the cane in his hand swung hard at the female prisoner's buttocks.

"CRACK"

She raised her head and clasped her hands, showing her pain expression. A very clear and acoustic sound followed by her moaning.

The white fleshy mounds immediately showed a deep crimson red mark. From left to right, red and white.

The other officer also lashed out, slamming into the male's buttocks.

The woman and the man took turns to be whipped.

After about 30 seconds, another cane is applied to the female prisoner's buttocks.

"CRACK"

At this point, you can hear the rings were shaking. The white globes of the flesh had another dark red mark.

On the third crack, I could hear her sobbing faintly. Then the sobbing got louder and louder, and at about fifth or sixth lashes, I heard her howling. At first, she cried with a whimper, but her moans turned into screams. With each cry, my heart was pounding, and my feet were shaking.

The man also seemed to endure a lot, and with each whip he shook his body and held onto the handle of the frame as if he was trying to shake it down, and the frame creaked, but it was so strong and secured that it would not fall.

After ten lashes, the officer changed the cane, and also switched positions. A glass of water was brought to the victim to drink. Then he brought sprayed some liquid on the prisoners’ buttocks. That's supposed to be a disinfectant, right?

Two tormentors now covered in sweat and slumped softly over the torture rack.

The second round of torture soon began.

Section V – The Searing Pain

We were the fourth pair to be tortured.

As I was being strapped to the rack, I had a chance to get a closer glimpse at the woman with whom I will be tortured together. Frankly, her face was beautiful, especially her eyes, and her cheeks flushed.

I couldn't see her buttocks, but I could see the side of her back. She had wonderful curves, undulating like waves, and although she was lying on her back, I could feel the fullness of her breasts being pressed tightly against her back.

When I heard a "whoosh," she looked away, trying to lift herself up and moaning.

I soon got a taste of this, too, and felt a loud thunderclap, followed by a burning hot ass. I whimpered involuntarily and cried tears of pain. God, there are still nineteen more lashes to go, will I stay alive?

I found the first few lashes particularly hard to endure, when the cane landed on the buttocks, the burning sensation rushed to the brain, and I could not help but to moan. When I got to the eighth or ninth cane, my senses became numb.

I don't know how many lashes I received, but by the end of the caning, I was too weak to cry out.

Original Title: 狱之鞭
Source: Unidentified

Back
Top Bottom