Priya's Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
You wrap the body in a carpet and put it in the car, preferably the judge's car. Wear gloves (fingerprints). In the dark, nobody will notice that it's not the judge driving the car. Drive up to a remote forested area, and dump the body in the woods. Even better, if the judge has a cottage, take the body there and dump him on the porch or front steps. Leave the judge's car parked neatly in the driveway. Meanwhile, Barb can follow in another car - don't drive the car onto the Judge's cottage property (don't want tire tracks). With luck, it'll take weeks for the body to be found, and when they do an autopsy, all they'll find is that the judge had a heart attack during sex at the cottage. Meanwhile, Goldman trots back through the woods to the road and Barb drives back to town, preferably before dawn. Dump the carpet in a dumpster or landfill somewhere along the way, some miles away from the judge's cottage. Easy.

I think the flaw in this plan is assigning the driving to me ... ask Tree, if you don’t believe it’s a flaw.

Whoa! What have I just read?! I believed I have just been transported to another dimension. The level of detail here is very granular, vivid, lively and erotic. Thoughtfully written - the two authors themselves must have been through or witnessed such unfortunate ordeals in order to be able to write so explicitly. The beginning build-up is amazing, and it gets even better when Moore entered the scenes. The concept of 'carousel' the punishment platform is fascinating - everyone gets to see the caning on both girls respectively at any angle when it rotates, and at close-up with cameras. They even 'repeat' and 'slow-mo' for every single hit on their buttocks. It felt like as though I am watching an erotic concert with big screens flashing out all the actions, yet at the same time, being present in a sports or an enclosed olympic center - where both strong caners are competing 'who hits the hardest and leaves the best strokes / marks' on their asses. I can only imagine a 'red mist of blood' after the 23rd stroke landed on Moore's ass at a record breaking speed of 175km/h!

Magnificent job! It must be arduous writing this piece of work.

ery granular, vivid, lively and erotic. Thoughtfully written - the two authors themselves must have been through or witnessed such unfortunate ordeals in order to be able to write so explicitly.

Truth be told ... it’s all in the imagination ;)

It usually does...

Natch ... :eaea:

Back
Top Bottom