Problem solved!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi,
this is to remind all the current members of Cruxdreams.com that they should unsibscribe from the site as soon as possible to avoid re-billing.
We've found another billing company which will accept all the major credit cards + JCB + online checks. Hopefully, we'll be able to open up subscription tomorrow morning.
Stay in touch.
Makar

Question. Should I wait until my current subscription expires before signing up with the new billing service?

In any case, for a number of reasons I won't be able to re-subscribe until tomorrow night New York time.

Yes, you can use all the time you paid for before subscribing to the new billing.
Stay in touch.
Makar

Now passwords cope old billing.
Old billing has closed access to management of these passwords.
Therefore I cannot know, when old passwords to be disconnected :(
In any case by this time new billing will work.
Therefore, if you will lose access to a site under the old password, safely subscribe on new billing ;)

St-Pierre said:
...PayMonde collapsed...
...Russian businessmen = ZERO !

:evil:

PayMonde is Canadian billing (Canada much more close to America, than to Russia. Or you think, what if Alaska belonged to Russia earlier and Alaska is closer to Canada, PayMonde the Russian billing? :D )

You do not like our site? You can name a site of this subjects which to a thicket is updated and has the best content?

You, likely, remember such American billing IBill? It has left many web designers without money, and it is hundred millions dollars! Also what, after that we speak: "American businessmen = ZERO"?
I have stated Other ideas in this topic - http://www.cruxforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=446

Back
Top Bottom