Problem viewing images

Go to CruxDreams.com
I recently got a new phone. Since then I have had problems getting images to load. They load very slowly, especially in the regular image viewer this site uses. Sometimes they don't load completely at all. Downloading still works. I have no problem streaming video. It only seems to be this site. Opening the image in another tab seems to help. Any ideas?

Okay, it's official. It's just this site. And a minute ago I got a server error message.

I think the problem mentioned here occurs sporadically, and at times seems to appear on threads where a great many pics have been loaded and the site needs to catch up. At other times, it seems that it might be due to heavy traffic. In any case, the problem goes away after awhile. Could also be, as @montycrusto suggests a browser issue. My advice. Just be patient.

As it turns out, it's not just the phones having difficulty. Mileage may vary for various members, but I'm not on a phone, and the site is very sluggish for me today as well with images not loading properly. As Barb said, remain patient. These things normally work themselves out in a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom