Prosecution of Anna

Go to CruxDreams.com
Anna is crucified in the late morning on the crest of Golgotha. At first, she has much energy to accompany the pain of being nailed to her cross. She screams in pain as she hangs naked from the cross.

crux 243 d.jpg

The Jewish spectators may not understand what she is yelling but there is no doubt she is in agony as she is stretched naked on the cross. Anna futilely tries to escape the prison of her cross to no avail.

crux 213.jpg

As her energy drains, Anna hangs limply from her cross. She hangs exhausted from the spikes driven though her wrists. She no longer cares the spike through her feet hold her legs apart and her womanhood displayed.

crux 333.jpg

Mid-afternoon a strangely dressed name strolls up to Anna. He inspects Anna and after taking a drink says “Your pussy’s showing.”

Anna draws her knees together and after a grunt of pain, she says “Get me off this cross. I am the governor’s daughter!”

“You look more like a dead woman” he observes and makes no move to spare her from the cross.

jjb79 a.jpg

He leaves after spending only a short time below her cross. In fact, the crowd has most dispersed. There really isn’t much to watch as Anna slowly expires on the cross.

crux 298 b.jpg

It is mostly watching her slowly die.

Late afternoon on Golgotha, Anna hangs crucified nailed to cross.

Anna throws a bit of a tantrum. She has been crucified for seven hours and the few people left on the hill have partaken in more wine than has been needed to watch Anna suffer on the cross. Their comments are less than kind when they even notice her naked body hanged from the cross.

What are you staring at? Have you seen a naked woman before” Anna shouts at the few people below her.

crux 262 - Copy.jpg

A group approach the cross. As they draw closer, Anna recognizes one as her mother (well, stepmother) a friend of Crucia’s, and the head guard from Anna’s home. They talk about Anna as if she has succumbed to the cross.

crux 379 C - Copy.jpg

Crucia’s friend is almost surprised that Anna is still alive. Crucia admonishes her friend saying “Of course she is still alive. I didn’t have her crucified so she would die without suffering!”

Anna is shocked to hear what her mother has said. She gasps “How could you do this to me? I am your daughter!”

“My stepdaughter, you mean! Your mother died giving birth to you. You fell in love with Justus’ and my slaves and helped them escape and they were slain on the run. You deserve to die for our loss of property!”

Again Anna is left alone on her cross. Even the Roman guards barely gave her any notice. She has been crucified for almost ten hours and even with her breathing and still beating heart, with medical knowledge of the time, Anna is more a dead woman than one that can be saved.

crux 308 - Copy.jpg

The sun lowers towards the horizon. Anna looks at her outstretched arms and nailed feet. She looks about at the fading scenario.

crux Kathy 012.jpg

What the hell has happened to me? My mother is not my mother but my father’s second wife. She plotted to have me crucified for arranging two women to escape slavery and those women- my lovers- were slain while on the run. Now I hang nailed to the cross. I am naked and hang displayed for anyone that cares to view me. I must not be a worthy sight. Few take the time to look at me. My breasts weigh heavily on my chest which fights for each breath. What is the point? I am all but dead- Anna

The sunsets on Anna.

crux 344 B.jpg

With a little luck she will die during the night.

crux 13.jpg

Night was not merciful to Anna. Lit only by the distant bonfire that was burning only to warm the few guards, Anna suffers the torments of the cross in the dim light of the night.

crux 221 b.jpg

Anna looked up to the stars crawling across the sky above her. She begs them to take her life. They don’t respond.
crux 122.jpg

As the night crawled past, Anna prayed her suffering would end.

crux 052.jpg

In the darkness of the night Anna’s body is tormented by the cool night air that chills her stretched body.

crux 011 A.jpg

Anna survives the night. The next morning the guards approach Golgotha again in their armor but the lead guard is carrying a long sword. Anna watches them draw near.

c 0084.jpg

Anna groans “What are you going to do?”

The guard raises his sword and says “It’s time to finish your sentence, Anna.”

He waves the spear beneath her breast.

c 0094.jpg

He touches her with the spear beneath her breasts. With almost glee in his voice he says “The governor thinks you’ve suffered long enough.”

c 0095.jpg

The sharp point of the spear pricks at her flesh. Anna cries out “Just finish me. This has gone on long enough.”

Anna rises on her feet as the tip of the spear slices into her flesh.

c 0100.jpg

The tip of the spear glances off one of Anna’s ribs and twists, tearing open her lung.

c 0098.jpg

Even before the spear is removed Anna slumps down, mortally wounded.

c 0101.jpg

She lived an hour longer before her lungs filled with her own blood.

c 0103.jpg

But Anna’s suffering is over. She has slowly been executed. She was left hanged from the cross until midafternoon. The guards lower her from the cross.

c 0104.jpg

Anna is entombed in a crypt far better than a crucified criminal deserves.

THE END

Anna survives the night. The next morning the guards approach Golgotha again in their armor but the lead guard is carrying a long sword. Anna watches them draw near.

View attachment 937542

Anna groans “What are you going to do?”

The guard raises his sword and says “It’s time to finish your sentence, Anna.”

He waves the spear beneath her breast.

View attachment 937543

He touches her with the spear beneath her breasts. With almost glee in his voice he says “The governor thinks you’ve suffered long enough.”

View attachment 937544

The sharp point of the spear pricks at her flesh. Anna cries out “Just finish me. This has gone on long enough.”

Anna rises on her feet as the tip of the spear slices into her flesh.

View attachment 937546

The tip of the spear glances off one of Anna’s ribs and twists, tearing open her lung.

View attachment 937545

Even before the spear is removed Anna slumps down, mortally wounded.

View attachment 937547

She lived an hour longer before her lungs filled with her own blood.

View attachment 937548

But Anna’s suffering is over. She has slowly been executed. She was left hanged from the cross until midafternoon. The guards lower her from the cross.

View attachment 937549

THE END
Once again a successfull combination of wonderful pics/manips and story!

He leaves after spending only a short time below her cross. In fact, the crowd has most dispersed. There really isn’t much to watch as Anna slowly expires on the cross.

crux 298 b.jpg

I must protest! How could the author of this story say there "isn't much to watch" as my gorgeous, naked, body hangs here on display?

THIS is the true horror of my crucifixion. Please don't ignore me as I suffer my slow death. :(

Ah, but she deserved a good send off after a performance like that! :clapping:
I have to agree with Wragg. She performed well, and deserves a nice resting place now.
Now, if there was any justice, that stepmother and her "friend" could be next.

Back
Top Bottom