Protégés and Guardians

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is my story of the Protégés and Guardians. Some chapters are finished; but many ideas exist just loosely on virtual paper. My take on an education system which subordinates the girls to the boys. It is my take to bridge the gap between objectification and compassion. The name of the school is the Simone de Beauvoir School, inspired by her finding that girls from a certain age are “becoming flesh”. What if you look at this from a positive perspective, how can we support their journey? Of course, the story is purely fictional, so enjoy!

Protégés and Guardians - Day 1, Part I - Introduction to the Adult School Year

This August was a slightly different feeling in the air. The ceremony of the new year at the Simone-de-Beauvoir-school started as usual: The rows in the emporium of half circles were split by years, each year in two rows with the boys looking over the girls of their classes. The freshman Jake was slightly overwhelmed by all the new faces and impressions. Luckily, he had already made an early friendship with Nils, the guy who was sitting on his right side. Already he was telling him the pros and cons of the girls in front of him, lifting one or the other secret. Proudly, he told Jake that he had trained Samantha, the black-haired with the small ears, to walk properly on high-heels. Before he had taken her in his hands, she walked like a limb swan - but now she walks pretty neat, Jake will see. The blond girl to her left, with the tiny nose, Helene, is secretly in love with Mr. Peters and chumming up to him shamelessly. Jake felt a bit awkward to hear the gossip directly behind their backs, feeling the girl’s attentiveness.

Jake was relieved when the Dean and all the teachers, trainers, and supporting personnel came on the stage to greet the pupils back to school. “This year is special because we are blessed for the first time in two decades to once again have a class in senior high. The cure against premature decay is working well and the first students have now reached adulthood.” A hurricane of applause erupted and years-and-years of uncertainties fears fell off from all those present. Jake realized his luck of being one of the survivors, counting around three girls for each boy, from which he could deduce his odds. “The Simone-de-Beauvoir school stands for an education in tune with world events and modern needs: Our pupils have learned in units of Guardians and protégés, improving their academic success drastically when compared with old-fashioned schooling.” Jake wondered how the rules and protocols of the United Pandemic Counteraction are followed here and what cultural differences in comparison with his former school in Kobe might exist. The Dean kept on describing all the tiny and tremendous benefits of their didactic concept and closed with a plea for the senior pupils: “We have given you all the tools you need to be successful in your last years of school. Use them wisely - boys take charge of your protégés and girls submit to your guardians. But most importantly, view each other with an open heart and treat each other carefully.”

The ritual dances were performed by the girls of each class, all fitted with customized stage-dresses, which their class councils had chosen. During the performances of the youngest girls, the senior boys were almost half-asleep. With each rising year, their interest and curiosity increased, until their senior girls rose in unison. Their white babydoll dresses were incredibly showy in the spotlights and made a murmur go through the crowd in awe. This alone gave justification to the fact that the boys had utilized their gender-balanced vote-majority. As a gesture of goodwill to the girls, a ribbon held the wide cleavages together, supporting the fit and leaving only a decent gap for the breasts. The girls entered the stage in processions from two sides, holding each other's hands, letting the dresses’ wings flow in the air. Jake paid close attention to their way of walking: Some girls had apparent problems keeping their balance - But indeed, Samantha moved her slim body flawlessly. The other boys were most eager to see the growth in the flesh since the previous months and wanted to appraise the new entrants accordingly. Luisa was one of the girls whose growth was accentuated mostly by her high-heels, followed by Maxime who had always been tall, and by Ember who had been the smallest but made a big leap recently. Luisa enjoyed the attention she received on stage, feeling the eyes on her in a pure form, differently than she was used to since a young age. Today, at this special occasion, she could play with the attention, unconstrained in her movements, only touched by the eyes. Luisa was aware that her dress was so tight that it revealed every shape and cut so short that every wrong movement might expose her bottom. For her, it didn’t matter much, as she was used to wearing tight clothes for class anyway and because she had learned that when you’re comfortable inside, you could be naked on the stage, without losing your pride. When in her different movements, the position of her head allowed, she threw her looks in the direction of the boys behind the empty row, trying to establish contact with her future guardian, hoping he would be able to look inside her, eyeing beyond her flesh.

The Center of attention were the girls who performed different figures symbolizing the seasons. Almost unnoticeable, they included all the poses, bows, and curtsies from their curriculum which were required in the ceremony. The two new prospects were the tall Maxime to the right and curly red-haired Valerie to the left, waiting mostly in more or less festive positions. Valerie would have liked to sink her bare legs to the ground, but the black stage-floor was unbending to her will, showcasing her entirety, leaving her no other option than to endure the looks. The boys were more concentrated than ever, but the concentration was not about the figures, but about oozing the bodies and observing the seductive movements of the hips and cheats. Especially, they tried to catch a glimpse between the legs, since their stage-outfit was bare of underwear. Jake however was looking for Lea, his brunette childhood friend, with whom he had shared many adventures in the empty buildings of their previous neighborhood, and who he knew had to be here somewhere. For the closing scene, the new girls joined the others in a neat row, all walking to the front with hooked arms, synchronously releasing the arms in great circles, turning around slowly, earning hooting applause. When they bowed graciously, there was more than one slightly reddened face. They awaited that the applause died down, opening their arms to the spotlights, circling their arms to the neighboring shoulder, tilting their heads backward, and pushing up their chests. To the delight of the boys, the white tops were so thin and the stage solution so well, that the breasts were visible. Quickly, they put up bets about the biggest sizes, favoring the juicy Helene and the tall but curvy Maxime.

In the award ceremony, the dean honored some girls for social efforts, sports successes, and engagement for public health. For each award, the recipient stepped forward to the dean, made a curtsy, and lowered her head, ready for him to attach a button to her shirt, closely followed by the camera and projected on the big screen. Three of them were the first to receive the necklace with a pearl, symbolizing their fruition, which had been detected and transmitted by their medical surveillance implant. Ember had just caressed herself softly on a warm summer evening, Luisa had conquered her body rather eagerly and Valerie wasn’t even sure what happened on this night when she was half dreamy,- half-awake and when the coolish cover rubbed almost automatically between her legs. The three girls stepped forward and when the Dean proclaimed that the award of the youngest fruition went to Ember, her face was blushing on full display. For the final decorations, the top three performing girls should step forward. Jake expected Lea to take the first place, as he had seen in her online school-profile, which he had accessed on his flight home. But it was Ember who took the silver tiara, presumably because her fruition was worth so many points. Lea still came second, for her overall academic and behavioral records, as well as her function as protégé-representative for her class and even the entire school. When he recognized her coming forward, he saw that she had grown into a considerable young woman. The third place was given to Samantha, who thereby defended the privilege to wear jewelry against Luisa - Earned by her success as a model and by offending no one, first and foremost.

After the ceremony, the hallway was filled with hugs and chatter between all students who had to share two months' worth of summer experiences. Jake was introduced to Helene and Ember, who welcomed him with warming smiles and bowed him graciously. “We are glad to meet you and if you need anything, please let us know.” Even though he knew that their behavior was guided by the books, he noticed that they were quite eager to make his acquaintance and their smiles were genuine. They offered hugs and he enjoyed the closeness to the female bodies, with only so few clothes between them. After he let go, Helene stood closest to him, and her beaming presence, exposed in this little nothing, made his arousal rising hot and vibrant in his chest. As he had learned, the strongest man will always stand by his arousal, so he just allowed the feeling to spread in his whole body. Jake permitted his eyes to wander down Helene’s chest, gathering how the white cloth stretched over the better halves of her voluminous mounds, with her nipples pushing through like squeezed cherries. He complimented the girls for their genuine smiles and how remarkable they carried their dresses, which made them chuckle into their hands and stir up their brown and blonde hairs exhaustively. Helene made herself available to be his welcoming assistant, but before she could explain, they were interrupted by Mr. Peters who restored order and led his pupils back to their classroom. Jake's arousal was pulsating powerfully, barely hedged by his dark blue linen pants, so he was afraid that everyone who would be ten meters around could see. Therefore, he signaled his girls that they should walk in front of him with a gentle push on their shoulders and they smoothly got going. The bareness of their long legs, combined with the linen cloth of his pants rubbing him with every step, clearly didn’t make things any better. When he finally tore away his eyes from the waging hips in front of him to look around, he noticed that he was not the only one affected by the girl's exposure.

From the middle of nowhere, another girl appeared on his side, touching his arm to win his attention and asking if he was Jake. He recognized her instantly, looking beyond the rouge on her cheeks and through the mascara on her eye-lids, directly in her eager eyes. Only on the second look, he noticed the colored lips with the warm smile and how her hairs were propped up. It was Lea, his childhood friend. When they hugged, it felt familiar and warm, only her breasts were pressing on his chest with novelty and the touch of her waist on his crotch left no space for doubts about what was going on. “Oh my god, we didn’t meet in ages! How have you been, how was Japan?” He could just tell how proper everything was, but also the people were crazy, memorizing his Kancho experiences. When they arrived at their classroom, he thanked the girls for their companionship, realizing that he is bound to guide them, or at least some of the other girls, all too soon. From this time on, he swore himself to focus on his mission to get to know all of his prospective protégés.

When he entered the classroom for the first time, Jake was amazed by all the pictures, decorations, and pieces of art, making the place dearly inhabitable. Near the entrance was a vitrine, displaying all the trophies of the sports and other competitions, showcasing the national championship in beach-volleyball and the second place in the European housemaid competition. Next to it were the compartments for the individual pupils, where a black-haired girl with a thin nose was collecting her contributions to the buffet. Jake introduced himself, asked her name and what she had prepared. She answered in her southern french accent: „My name is Fabienne, it’s a pleasure to meet you. I made Tarte aux Framboise with a recipe by my grandmother. I took the early raspberries from behind the dormitory.“ - „Looks and smells delicious, I hope there will be at least one left when I arrive at the buffet.“ „I can save one for you and bring it to you later.“ „That’s so kind of you… but tell me, was it you who won this big trophy?!“ - „Yes it was me together with Nora. Unluckily I sprayed my ankle in the finals but we still pulled it.“ - „That's brave. But is it fully recovered?!“ Jake pointed down her naked legs to her feet which were angled strangely. „Thank you, that’s very caring of you, but no, I’m just a little clumsy and not good with these new shoes.“ She straightened her feet together and indicated a little curtsy, apologizing with her eyes, that she had no free hands to accentuate her skirt. „What are these grand pictures at the board?“ - „These are the pictures of the several events we participated in and organized. But now I have to leave you for one minute and prepare the plate for the buffet. Look if you can find me in the pictures.“ She left him with a friendly smile, but Jake was still mildly annoyed that she had walked away from him, but he could also understand her duties. He looked at the girls in their costumes for the maid-day and the wet and happy faces from their Songkran festival, to see if he could spot Fabienne, thinking he spotted her two or three times. When he became bored he moved his eyes to the billboard on the side, filled with pictures of the girls in their most favorable dresses and portraits of the boys. Just when he spotted Fabienne in a seductive model pose with a twisted body and inviting legs, she came back to him with big steps and a sorry face. „Sorry Sir Jake, that I’m late. I promised to be there right-back but I spilled the juice on the table and had to clean up everything.“ She made a big gesture about how the juice was spilled everywhere. „I see.“ She gulped: „I’m really sorry and I promise it will not happen again…” He looked at her unmoving. “...I’m obliged to tell you that you could punish me for my failure.“ With a half-amused, half-serious tone, Jake asked: „What kind of punishments are required for this kind of mischief, here?“ A little nervous, she replied: “We just updated the rules before the summer break, so I’m not quite sure, but you can read the rules over there.” She pointed in the direction of the colorful chart next to the whiteboard and succinctly followed him there at arm's length.

In the classroom rules, it was written that being late is punished with corner time in the length of the delay, and breaking promises is punished by publicly scolding for the misdoing. Trying to be helpful, Fabienne added: “I think the punishments will be adapted soon because the new >protégé-code< stated that adult protégés might be eligible for corporal punishment.“ He knew the deal about spankings from his time in Kobe, where the school year had started more early, but kept this to himself. “What kind of corporal punishments?” - “Me and Nora think that it’s spanking on the bum.” - „So you would like us to handle this discreetly!?“ She just nodded humbly and followed him, again at arm's length, out of the classroom, closing the door after him. They were alone in the stairways and Jake steered toward the empty space behind the stairs. She followed him bravely, asking: „So... what should I do?“ - „Turn around here.“ She went to the space, which he had pointed to… „And bend a little forward.“ She bent forward - so he asked her: „Do you know why we‘re here?“ - „Because I was late.“ - „And?“ - „I broke the promise.“ - „And?“ - „I don’t know…“ - „You spilled the orange juice.“ - „Oh yes, I‘m sorry.“ - „Now pull up your skirt!“ His last command took her by surprise - so she tried to evade the baring of her bottom by quibbling: „But it is nowhere written.“ - „I‘m doing you a favor here.“ Pouting with raised shoulders, she turned around and lifted her skirt, exposing her bubble butt to the fresh air and his eyes. He was surprised by the roundness and the perfection of her white skin, but he had to pull this through now. He took his right hand and smacked swiftly on her left cheek, making her squirm: „Ouch!“ After a short break in which the hurting in her ass ebbed down, he smacked her on her right cheek, causing her to squirm „ouch!“ again. This time without hesitation, he smacked the left cheek, hitting her a little unexpectedly, making her lose her balance so that she had to take a step forward to hold on to the railing of the stairways and exclaiming aloud: „Ouch!!“. She felt the pain in her buttocks, but also she felt strangely relieved. Before she was ashamed but now her guilt was lifted from her shoulders. She didn’t object at all that she still had to keep her skirt lifted, baring her ass which was still burning and most probably a little red. He took her out of her thoughts: „Ok, we’re finished, you can turn around again!“ She turned around, noticing surprisingly how close he was and fell defenseless in his arms. He comforted her and padded her back, as well as moving his hands down her apple cheeks, feeling her muscular flesh which was a bit warmer below his right hand. He felt her breast softly on his chest and his arousal became fully palpable again. The girls in Japan had all been running away quickly and laughingly, but this girl was still keeping the hug tight. He couldn’t resist and rubbed and pinched her cheeks a little, hearing a small noise which he interpreted as moaning. He hugged her a little stronger to signal her to let go, she gave him a little kiss on the cheek with a whispered: „Thank you.“ They walked back to the class, this time he let her go front to hide his situation.

Very interesting scenario, I like the juxtaposition of current events transposed onto this near future. Please do continue! :ARMS1:
Truly, it is exhilarating how everything changes in an instant. Known knowns gone and suddenly it’s normal to visit little booth’s so that trained students poke a little rod deep into your nose to test for an infection.

And all of this with lethality rates below the single digits. How would society react when the reproduction cycle is actually threatened? I guess that more severe intrusions in young gals private parts would be the consequence!

Which brings us to the path where liberal societies embrace overriding of personal rights for the greater good, while probably trying to preserve some kind of dignity and sympathy for the students… you can always speak with the school psychologist, so stay tuned!

Protégés and Guardians - Day 1, Part II - Sitting Down

When they entered the classroom, Marc, Nora and Helene looked at them, asking and laughing about what they were doing and joking: „What did you do with the new guy?!“ Jake became a little red but didn’t want to show any weakness, so he asked Helene: “Don’t you want to introduce me to your friends?!” Helene was annoyed by being reminded of her duties, but she introduced Marc who gave Jake a rough handshake: “What’s up bro!” Nora on the other hand came down to give him a hug, which still amazed him given that he was just calming down from his arousal. After they exchanged niceties, Jake led Fabienne back to the picture-board and pointed her to the images he found her in. She was a bit ashamed about how young she was in the images, but Jake seemed to like it so it was Ok. “When I compare the Fabienne in front of me with the images… the only thing I see is that black suits you better than white.” She hit him on the shoulders to hide her embarrassment. “Why are some images cut out at some places?” Jake asked her curiously. “These are the pictures in which was our creepy sports teacher, who was luckily suspended for pinching Helene's cheeks on the hallway, so we erased his memory. But come with me and look at our arts, it’s more pleasant.” In their expression space hung plentiful creations with strange pottery faces and various phallus symbols.

Jake excused himself to take some of the food from the buffet. Fabienne brought him the treasured tarte. He thanked her but didn’t invite her so sit down because he needed some time to process everything. The tarte was indeed delicious, with the refreshing taste of the framboise. He thought to himself that this room was much more beautiful than in his last school and he recollected that the girls there were more reserved, performing their duties less radiantly than here. Maybe it was just that the girls were now a little older, so they gravitate more naturally towards him as a man.

Mr. Peters asked the Protegés to clean up and meanwhile asked the boys to put together three tables, each with four seats. He told them they will each take one table and reminded them that this table is their territory, that they are responsible for it, and for the proper behavior of everyone who sits at it. When the protégés were finished cleaning, he ordered them to take positions in a semi circle. Then he called one after the other, in succession of their grading, to come in to ask for a free seat. Ember came first and straightly went to Marc, her longtime boyfriend and guardian. Lea walked up to Jake and sat down initially, but he reminded her smilingly that she had to ask for the seat, which she thought was a little pedantic but ultimately legitimate. Lea told him about her friend, Luisa, the tall blonde girl which was second to receive the fruition. They have sat together since they were twelve years old, when they formed the Luscious Ladies, symbolized by the double L stitched in a heart on her leather pen pocket. Luisa could be a little individualistic but she is also super smart and working hard, so she will contribute greatly if you guide her properly and catch her motivation. Fabienne should not sit with them, because this little slut named them the Lesbian Lovers, a nickname that sticks on them like chewing gum. When it was Fabienne’s turn, she took all her courage and walked to Jake, but he nonverbally signaled her not to, saving everyone the embarrassment so she quickly turned to Nils, her former guardian. Luisa had already put an eye on Jake, so her heart raced when she saw him sitting with Lea. Because she was her best friend, Luisa was able to ask him almost confidently if she could sit at their table. Rather unexpectedly, when he allowed her to sit, Luisa took place on the backrest of the chair, where she had a good overview of the classroom. Jake was rather shocked and stared blankly at the full-grown body in front of him, with the cleavage inviting his view from the side, and the slipped up hem almost permitting his gaze to pierce between her thighs. With a mixture of her sense of order and jealousy about Jake’s gaze, Lea calmly but determinedly asked her to sit down to meet her old friend Jake. While climbing down, Luisa gave her other ‘L’ a secret “If you say so” look. To Jake, she stated triumphantly: “I see, there’s order at your table.” To which Jake replied: “Order is now sitting at the table”, with emphasis on the “at”. The next girl, Samantha walked elegantly to Nils, bowed gracefully and was welcomed tenderly. Helene walked to Nils, the most friendly but also weakest of the guardians, with whom she made a prior agreement, and asked him nicely for the free seat. Nora always felt that the first steps are the hardest but she gave herself a push and went to Marc to ask for the second seat. Valerie, who was new and unaccustomed, hesitated a little before choosing between the two remaining seats, and decided to walk to Jake because he appeared most friendly to her. Maxime, who had been estimated by the boys to have the largest breasts, went to the last remaining seat at Marc’s table, whose owner was always good for one or the other cruelty, but this she didn’t know yet.

When everyone was seated properly and murmurs rose to fill the classroom, Mr. Peter clapped in his hands. He welcomed everyone, especially the new faces Jake, with his strong blue eyes, Valerie, the sweet and innocent, and Maxime who had a little arrogant touch because she came from an international school. Mr. Peters complimented the nice looks of the girls and the good presentation and said he’s looking forward to working with everyone. For a gentle re-arrival in education, he chose the topic of Smalltalk. How you introduce yourself to someone, how you ask polite questions, and how to excuse yourself properly. They had a short classroom discussion about what topics to speak about and which topics to avoid. But before, he reminded them of the basic acts of joining and leaving a table, how they had hopefully performed: You go to the table, greet the person, ask if there is a free chair. When they say yes you sit down and say thank you. For leaving, you ask if you can stand up and when they say yes you say thank you and go.

Mr. Peters was sure that his well-attuned couple would not disappoint him and he signaled Samantha to take a seat at Nils’s table. She rose gracefully from her chair, walked a few steps in her affective manner, made a curtsy with lifting her white dress a little in front of him, and settled herself on his nod. Both smiled at each other but when Samantha asked to be dismissed he said no. The whole classroom was laughing and before it became too embarrassing for her, he allowed her to go. On the way back, her face was slightly red and her walk was slightly less affectionate. Mr. Peters asked the class to perform the exercise and it was a big mess, practically all girls rose at the same time and rushed up to the tables, sometimes even pushing past and cutting each other. Mr. Peters restored order “No no no no, all-girls sit down on their chairs please!” so that all girls trodded back to their chairs at the wall. Only Luisa stayed put at Jake’s table. Mr. Peters looked at her askant. “Mr. Peters, Sir Jake did not dismiss me yet.” she proclaimed with feigned innocence. Before Mr. Peters could say anything, Jake told her to go already. With a little triumphant smile and her most gracious voice, she thanked him and walked back to her chair with flagrant pride. The rest of the exercise was performed without disturbances.

The next thing was the complete role-play about Smalltalk at the table. Mr. Peters smugly sent Luisa to Marc, who would surely put her in her place. She hesitated for a Moment - Mr. Peters hit her weak spot. All eyes were on her, when she raised from her chair, trying to keep the hem of her shirt below the slip line. The first steps in the direction of Marc were the hardest, feeling everyone’s hunger for sensation, how that will play out. She knew she was not even allowed to make a small mistake, Marc would viciously call them out. Making a curtsy for him was unthinkable for her, so she made a small but perfect bow, asking if she were allowed to sit. Marc generously gestured to a seat on the other side of the table. When she walked around, holding her composure, she could feel his gaze on her backside. She knew she was in a vulnerable position, so before sitting down she hesitated a little bit to let him nod at her to sit down. “How was your holiday”, “yes good, thank you”, “How did you like the new-school-year-ceremony?”. His eyes glowed up smudgily: “I liked the dance… and all the dresses were so pure… Would you like to show me your dress one more time?” She knew that he had no formal authority over her in this situation and he was clearly out of the script. On the other side, she was sitting at his table and starting a discussion about legitimations and paragraphs would be quite unwelcome for Mr. Peters, so she nodded and rose, covering her slip for one more time. She walked to him and presented her dress, turning around slowly as they had learned. This will not affect her pride she told herself repeatedly. “Beautifully fitted and I like epaulets, all in all quite flattering! It fits quite nicely with the pearl necklace also.” - “Thank you…” - “How did you earn it?” - “The epaulets or the necklace?!” Luisa just couldn’t keep her mouth shut. “The necklace for the fruition!” All the class now stopped breathing, the girls commiserated strongly with that poor girl Luisa and also some of the boys thought that this was going too far. “I must have had my fruition about two weeks ago...” Luisa, still standing, started to feel ashamed for being questioned so intimately. Marc nodded prompting. “I was in my bed, dreaming... “ Marc just kept looking at her blankly. “... I was aroused and explored what would feel good for me. Isn't that Ok?” - “What felt good?!” - “Touching my belly and my inner thighs.” - “What else did you touch?” - “My nipples.” Now she really wanted to sink into the ground. “Touching or squeezing?” - “Squeezing.” - “Strongly?” - “Yes” - “How strong?” - “very strong, so that it’s almost unbearable.” - ”Ahhh, I remember! Like In our last judo-fight, when I strongly squeezed your tits and you became soaking wet.” - “Yes”. She started to feel the anger rushing up in her. “So! You’re a woman who’s turned on by pain,” She said nothing. He started to feel a weakness: “How do you call a woman like this?” - “A masochist.” So how would you call yourself?” - “Luisa.” She said drily, with a ripple of laughter on her side. “Luisa the masochist.” He said triumphantly. She said nothing, with little water reaching her eyes. “So tell me more, you were aroused from the pain and then what did you do?” - “I touched myself between the legs.” But you didn't come from this alone!?” - “No, it’s necessary to stimulate the clitoris for female orgasms“ - “So you touched your clit?” - “Yes.” - “Touching or rubbing?” - “Rubbing” She felt the shame tingling in her face and forearms; the questioning of this creepy guy made her feel desperate. “How did you rub?” - “In circles.” He looked at her with a pause. “fast and slow.” - “And then finally you came?!” - ”Yes” She felt the shame rush through her body. - “Well, congratulations on being a real woman then!” - “Thank you.” She said with gritted teeth. “I liked how you made the curtsy in front of our Dean to thank him for the necklace.” - “Thank you” “Would you like to show to me how you did it?” - “No.” They both knew she wasn’t forced to curtsy for anyone but the highest authorities but he was still angry about it and looked for ways to punish her. “I see that your dress is askew on your chest, would you like to fix it for me?” Unwillingly, took her fingers to the bottom of her dress and pulled it down so that it would fit on the chest again, accompanied with a mental deposit on Marc's account which was already full of things she hated him for. When she was at the lowest point, stretching the dress nicely to her tits, Marc quickly pinched her nipples with his fingers for that she just turned around in tears and stormed out of the classroom, escorted by her closest friends Lea and Helene.

After this incident, everyone did their exercises quietly and with a grim concentration without any disturbances. Everyone was just happy when the end-bell rang and they were released to their afternoons.

Jake had selected Lea as his welcoming assistant, so she offered him a tour around the school, beginning with the doctors' office, the sports arena, and the judo pits. There was a lot of bantering and he joked about her lost fights in the barn of summer camp. Lea was cheeky with him, hinting that he couldn’t stand female presence or rather clearly stands it like a teenager. He slapped her on the bottom, feeling her tender and strong flesh through the white cloth. She laughed about it but said it’s unfair because he became so much stronger than before and could beat her as he wanted. „I will take the opportunity another time, but let’s continue with our tour.“ They went on with the insiders‘ tips - where the mature students hang out, looking at the cool tables in the canteen, arriving at the secret spot behind the gardeners' shag, where you could be undisturbed. „I‘m really glad to meet you here. You know, all the rules and presentations are so strict and superficial. Often the guardians abuse their power and treat us like rubbish.” Jake invited her to sit down with him on the rod by the bushes, and when he noticed that she was cold he put his jacket around her shoulders. She lightened up quickly and thanked him for his care. “Even though I know that it makes sense that we’re subordinate to them - it’s sometimes hard to see if I’m seen as subject or garbage.“ Jake knew he was on thin ice, he wanted to comfort her but also defend his male colleagues. „I‘m also glad to meet you here as I know no one. I can understand your difficulties but I can’t imagine how it must feel to be in your shoes as my experience is different. How do you feel about being so exposed in your dress?” He looked down at her, with slight disappointment that the ribbon over her cleavage was tight, permitting only a small gap between the inner sides of her breasts. “I don’t like when the older teachers gaze at my breasts and don’t even look in my face. But I like to be seen as a woman by you. Do you like my dress?” “It suits you well around the waist and shows you have great legs.” He touched the soft cloth of the dress on her side, touching her gently through it. “But I think the ribbon here is too tight, the other girls wore it more open.” She became a little red on her cheeks. “Do you want me to open it more?” “Yes” She turned around to fix her dress, but he told her not to put her back to him. “Like this?” She opened a centimeter more. He walked his fingers along with the cloth around her cleavage, pulling it more widely, sending longing waves through her mound to her nipples, and even sending pressure down between her legs. ”You know, It’s not easy to be in power. Finding the right balance - when to exercise leniency and when to put someone in their place. Also, we’re evaluated by your compliance and we don’t want to be penalized because of your sensitivities.“ - „Quite often your orders don’t make sense, so they’re not legitimate and it doesn’t feel right to follow.“ Looking down at her cleavage, he said; “But the order to fix your dress was useful!?” She hid the redness shooting in her face behind her hands, seeing between her fingers how the pressure protruded his pants which made her laugh and slap his shoulders. “A big usefulness, I see!” Intriguingly, he asked, “so, what else are legitimate orders?“ She has to collect herself, funding a rational thought: „For example, in certain situations, we have to take designated positions or move in certain ways. But often the guardians order the wrong position for the wrong situation.“ - „So what are the right positions for the right situations? I can imagine they’re interpreted differently here than I know from Japan.“

Lea rose from the rod and made a big leap forward. “Didn’t you learn to make her stand up so she could show you?” He ignored the provocation and let her continue. “First of all, there are the greetings. The basic is the small bow, which the protégé has to do when she sees the guardian for the first time of the day.” She made a little bow in his direction, lowering her head slightly. “Depending on the respect, you can bow more deeply.” She bowed down, lowering her chest and head simultaneously.” He enjoyed the free view in her cleavage, with the ribbon dangling between her mounds: “Stay like this for a moment”. She became a little hot in her face again, asking herself what she was doing. Obviously, she thought to herself when he pointed his tab in her direction, taking pictures. “Put your hair to one side and move around a little bit so that I have a good angle. Yes. Yes, like this. Good.” Satisfied with the results, he asked her: “Ok, what were you saying?” She straightened herself and said: “You’re good to pull someone by their nose and leave me no chance than to dance by your words.” He just smiled mischievously. “Well, to fulfill your duties, you just have to do more than the small bow. But to show deep deference, you can make the full bow.”

Lea made a step backward and bowed down deeply, almost vertically with her upper body.“ - “In Japan, you put your legs more together and also keep your hands flat on the side of your thighs.” She was a bit perplexed because she was the one teaching him, and now he wanted to teach her something. “Here we learned differently.” She tested him… “How many hours did you spend learning it?” “One or two… it was enough,” she said. “In Japan, we spent months practicing it and what you do is not elegant whatsoever.” She began lowering her defenses. “So how do you do?” As I said, you put your heels together, arms tight on the legs and then you bow down in a full swing.” She repeated several times, making some progress until Jake was satisfied. “Ok, good, you improved well. Now, come back and sit with me.“ She gave him a sweet kiss on the cheeks “Thank you for training me today.” When she settled herself on the rod, their legs touched and she groaned lowly “oh Jake what a surprise…”. She looked at his lips and looked down again, sending waves through his spine. “Close your eyes”. She lowered her lids, trembling slightly on her chest. He skimmed his fingers softy around her neck, caressing the necklace, moving slowly downwards through her décolleté. “You have been a good girl today.” She moaned again, her mouth looking for his cheeks to express her desire. When he felt the kiss on his skin, he took her familiar chin in his hand, guided it towards his mouth, and kissed her passionately. She opened her mouth fully, groaning with every movement of his tongue, pressing her body onto his. He was mesmerized by her taste and feels, slipping his hands easily in her cleavage, guiding the flow of their entangled bodies.

Protégés and Guardians - Day 2 Part 1 - I am ready to become a woman, Sir!

61253E42-245F-4951-B4B4-A6833F74107E.jpeg71CBA575-4266-4C0F-9BB2-22479892D7AF.jpegCB0719A3-4414-4722-AAD2-CFA9D970FE7F.jpeg3E21E28E-5070-4B84-9F09-975FD8D80EA8.jpeg9149CB41-9CD0-41A8-8814-38AD0F19443F.jpeg

Maxime had seen enough of Marc’s cruelty yesterday so she decided to come early and to try to get a seat at another table. She performed her morning routine with extra vigilance, to make the best out of her appearance to be stunning - who of the boys could deny her? She bathed with a light vanilla perfume and used an extra hair conditioner. For the first time in her life, she waxed the hairs on her legs and pulled superfluous hairs from her face, which was more painful than she expected. Afterward, she used a body lotion to cream her full body with gentle strokes. She took extra care for her boobs and while rubbing them she remembered how Jake had looked at her, with lust in his eyes, after he had taken the opportunity to look down onto her breasts. She squeezed the nipples which he must have seen through her dress and exhausted a first little moaning. The pressure between her legs started pulsating and her creamy hand started moving down to gently rub her vulva. A second moaning released itself from her mouth and she started rubbing her center which sent waves of pleasure through her body. Her other hand came to assist by pulling her lips apart so that her center was more exposed to the rubbing. Her moaning increased and before she could realize what happened her tunnel pulsated, sending ruptures through her body and she groaned ecstatically in her first orgasm. Afterward, the afterglow of happiness let her finish her preparation joy- and peacefully.

When Jake arrived at the classroom building, Maxime welcomed him at the entrance where she must have been waiting for him. She looked stunning today, her brown hair was shining as was her whole appearance, wearing extensive silver jewelry. The white blouse and blue jeggings fitted tightly to her chest and her lower and upper legs, attenuating her waist. She greeted him cheerfully and sweetly talked about how well he handled the situation of the chair yesterday, which she found remarkable because he is new in the class as her and because she felt insecure about how to carry herself sometimes. He said she had good manners and looked beautiful so she would not have any problems and the fact that she questions herself is the best starting point to adapt. Just before they reached the classroom, Maxime gently touched his forearm and asked him in the sweetest voice she could muster: “Sir Jake, may I sit at your table?! I would be very grateful and I promise that I will assist you as well as I can.”

Jake felt a bit played and he didn’t like that. On the other hand, he has put an eye on Maxime since the beginning and she even appeared more beating today. He needed to buy time to make a good decision. “Please make a little circle there but turn around slowly” he pointed a few meters away on the ground and she quickly walked, almost jumped, to the spot. “Here?” - “Yes.” She turned around slowly, slightly ratcheting, slow enough that he could have a good view on her round apple butt, pressing against the blue cloth. He felt the arousal raise in him again but he was not satisfied by the movement. “One more time but this time more smoothly.” She turned around with a nice slow movement, satisfying his expectations. “Was it like you wished this time?” She asked with a small curtsy for him. “Yes, it was good… Just one thing.” - “Yes, what is it?” If he had known the troubles to come from this decision he would have asked for a higher price. “I want that you show me the same respect off the table as on the table.” She didn’t have to think much and excitedly said “Yes, Sir Jake!” And she imprinted a little kiss on his cheeks, leaving him a little baffled.

Without thinking, Maxime rushed into the classroom in front of Jake, just to notice that all three girls' seats were occupied. She stopped abruptly and looked to Jake, questioningly. This was the point he forgot in his calculations. Now he had to dismiss one of the other girls… He demanded all of them to step up. “You have not asked for permission to sit here today.” Luisa, Lea, and Valerie stood up a little peeved, unsure what to say. “I have promised Maxime a seat on my table today, but I have only three seats, so one of you has to go. Valerie, unfortunately, it’s you, I can’t sit with two new prospects and I need to learn from Lea and Luisa how are the customs here.” - “Please don’t send me to Marc!” Valerie cried out fearfully. “He is a bully and will rip me to pieces. Please don’t be so cruel.” Jake was moved but he couldn't do anything, regretting how he got into this. “I can do it!” Luisa proclaimed, earning unbelieving looks from Lea. “I can cope with this guy. He thinks he is the sergeant but I’m the lioness and I will eat him for lunch!” A glimpse of hope rose in Valerie’s face. “This would be so great! But then still Jake has us two newbies on his hands.” A plan appeared in Jake’s mind: “Valerie, you could sit with Nils.” She looked at him questioning: “Yes but he already has three girls sitting at his table… who would switch their seat with me then?” Smirkingly, he noted: “I’m quite optimistic that Fabienne will change.” They put their heads together and came up with a plan, how to convince Nils. Lea will walk to Nils with Valerie in tow, asking him if he would take care of her in exchange with Fabienne.

Just then, Luisa grabbed her bag and walked off to Marc. Stopped at the last moment by Jake: “Where are you going?” - “I’m going to Marc, we’re finished here.” - “Don’t you want to ask for permission to leave the table before?” - “You’re not my guardian, this is just the fucking pre-week, back off.” Maxime who had the feeling that she had to make up for bringing Jake into all this trouble intervened: “But we have to obey the guardian at the table, especially asking for a seat or to be dismissed.” Luisa looked for support from Lea, but she just confirmed the facts. Gruntingly, she threw her bag on the ground and sat down on her chair. Jake couldn’t let this pass unpunished: “I didn’t allow you to go nor to sit down, you should apologize.” As was Luisa’s style, she stood up grunting and mumbled an apology: “Sorry for upsetting you.” Jake asked her to stand in front of him and to apologize with her hands on her thighs. She made the step forward and held her hands down: “Sorry!” He twisted her both nipples strongly in his fingers through her shirt. “Ouch! Sorry!” Jake thought this would be the culture of punishments but only now because he backed up Marc’s nipple squeezing it became commonly applied. - “Sorry for what?!” - “Sorry for walking away unapologized and for sitting down unrequested!” He let her go: “Ok, now stay here until I tell you otherwise.” She muttered something unintelligible but stayed put for the moment.

Luisa’s scream caught Mr. Peter's attention, who asked Jake: “What’s going on at your table?” - “We have a bit of an overcrowding and we’re sorting it out right now.” After listening to their plan, Mr. Peters sent Nils and Valerie outside so that Nils could examine by himself and decide. Nevertheless, he started with the lesson about rehearsals. When the door closed behind Nils and Valerie, first there was an uncomfortable silence. “So you’re expelled from your seat?!” She explained to him: “Maxime convinced Jake to let her sit on his table, but he wouldn’t have two newbies and I have to go. And I would like to sit at your table.” Without hesitation, he dictated his first request: “Show me your heels.” Even though his request took her by surprise, she lifted her left leg and held up her black loafers with the tiny block-heels, obviously lower than required for seniors. “Are they too small?” Nils lifted one eyebrow: “Like this, I wouldn’t let you sit at my table.” He made a pause and asked: “What is your shoe size?” - “38.” - “Perfect, that's the same size as Samantha. Go and ask her to come out. Samantha is the black-haired with the black heels, not the blonde with the big boobs.”

When Valerie entered the classroom, she was afraid of what people would ask her, but everyone was busy with their positions. Jake smiled at her in the passing, while the three girls, Lea, Luisa, and Maxime had their gazes lowered, standing side-by-side in front of him. She looked for Nils' table and when she found it in the upper right corner, she noticed that Mr. Peters was standing there, with a huge tent in his pants. He had two girls lined up in front of him and corrected the hip position of the blonde one with his hands. This must be Helene, with the truly remarkable boobs stretching her shirt. She seemed to be enjoying the grip of Mr. Peters, ostensibly being undisturbed by his present state. Samantha was the girl standing upright by her side… “Uhm, Mr. Peters? I have a request from Nils.”

Mr. Peters let his hands go off Helene’s hips and mustered Valerie. He didn’t react to her request but followed his plan to put Samantha in her place. He forwent his usual constraint of no-touching the students and took her chin with thumb and index finger to help her lower her gaze. Samantha disliked the touch but she knew that he was right, the attentive position includes the lowered face. Mr. Peters turned again to Valerie: “How can I help you?” - “Nils sent me asking to take Samantha outside.” - “For what reason?” - “We need her to discuss.. my request to sit at Nils' table.” Mr. Peters was not really finished with Samantha but picked up the opportunity to have some time with Helene on his own, even though half the class was peeking looks from time to time. Samantha was relieved when Mr. Peters nodded at Valerie to take her away, so she walked out dedicatedly.

Helene on the other hand was excited about the possibility to be alone with Mr. Peters. A burst of joy went through her when she noticed that he looked at her piercingly. She became red in her face and looked down at herself if there was something wrong with her dress but when she noticed that his eyebrows clinched, she gathered herself and stretched up to fill her position. Helene feared that he would walk away, leaving her alone and wanting - so she asked him - now that she had his valuable time - how else she could improve her pose. Mr. Peters came a little closer, rubbing his beard on his chin. “The pose is not the problem, I see you’re well stretched. It’s your attitude which is concerning me. Why did you look down on yourself?” - “I... I thought there was some dirt on my clothes, you - Sir - you looked at me so piercingly that I thought something was wrong with me…” Mr. Peters enjoyed having her in his hands like this, to feel her squirming by his words, like a white bunny gripped by a mighty snake. He enjoyed her vulnerability and the way she opened her blue eyes in the freckled face which was still carrying some baby bacon around her chin, so he decided to give his play a more direct push. “I was just looking at your body and I was mesmerized by your waist and hips.” Helene couldn’t take it anymore and outright hid her face behind her hands, even though she knew she was not allowed to. Mr. Peters couldn’t let her get off the hook that quickly so he took both her forearms down beside her waist for the waitress position, feeling her smooth flesh on the inside of his wrists and pressing her trembling arms against her outer breasts. Again, she tried to hide her fully reddened face, by looking to the side and ultimately looking down, drops of sweat evaporating her front. Before she closed her eyes to hide in darkness, she saw the tent in his pants, now only centimeters away from her and a tremble rippled from her center through her whole body by the thought that it could touch her. Mr. Peters felt her melting in his arms and smelled her odor, her chest lifting and lowering by her deep breaths. He whispered with his deepest voice: “You’re sensual and beguiling, a mussel waiting to open up.” She answered tremblingly: “Thank you, Sir, you’re also very handsome.” She smiled now that she said it and felt the relief of her secret being exposed. “Are you ready to become a woman?” - “Yes, Sir” she whispered joyfully. “I want you to open your eyes and say that one more time.” Helene opened her blue eyes, looked directly into his, and vocalized her desire: “I am ready to become a woman, Sir!” All tension left her body and she fell into his arms, forgetting where she was and everything in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom