Pubic Hair

Go to CruxDreams.com

Gillian

Magistrate
This subject seems to cause a bit of controversy. But I am getting to a certain age, and you know what - I don't feel the need to be shaved like a young virgin. I know I'm a good fuck, and can take a caning and always swallow. So the razor has been chucked in the bin. Fuck it.

Raped.jpggill ready.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This subject seems to cause a bit of controversy. But I am getting to a certain age, and you know what - I don't feel the need to be shaved like a young virgin. I know I'm a good fuck, and can take a caning and always swallow. So the razor has been chucked in the bin. Fuck it. View attachment 866093
So go ahead and enjoy a good fuck after six of the best!

This subject seems to cause a bit of controversy. But I am getting to a certain age, and you know what - I don't feel the need to be shaved like a young virgin. I know I'm a good fuck, and can take a caning and always swallow. So the razor has been chucked in the bin. Fuck it.

View attachment 866093View attachment 866094
I'm old school: just as the mustache coming in was a sign of the change from child to man, the pubic hair adorning the female sex was the sign of the change from child to woman. Shaved pubic regions in females just remind me of girls, not women, and girls of a forbidden age at that. There was just such a thrill of pulling down the panties and seeing the first line of pubic hair come into view. One was dealing with a woman, not a child.

Le sujet qui fâche (the angry subject ?) So sorry, I prefer shaved or depilated sexes. Much more pleasant on an adult or even mature woman.
I love this fashion wich appeared in the 90's. The 'divine surprise' for a man of my generation : I had to endure this hair at the beginning of my sexual life.
My last 'girlfriend', same age as me, accepted to go to the esthetician's without pb.
Say you prefer hairy sexes, it's your right, but don't build a lot of theories about it

Say you prefer hairy sexes, it's your right, but don't build a lot of theories about it
I think theorizing about such stuffs can be fun, as long as we don't confuse the reason why we love or hate them ourselves as the reason why everyone should do the same.

In my case, I strongly prefer to see girls with their mounds and underarms unshaved. I think the reason is because I'm much into degradation of women and like to see them treated as animals.

When a girl is forced to expose a body part which is commonly considered shameful, it can give a sense of humiliation. When a girl reveals her underarms which are cleanly shaven, there's little humiliation or degradation involved. Also, if she shaves or trims her pubic hairs, it means she intends to show that body part to someone else and wishes to look beautiful.

As such, I don't feel as much sense of degradation when a girl with a cleanly shaven mound or underarms is forced to exposing them as with the opposite case.

Girls generally wish to look beautiful, clean, and well-groomed. So, when they are forced to expose their animal side of the things, like bodily function, or unshaven hairs, it can add to the sensation of humiliation and degradation, which is the reason why I believe I love such themes when it comes to D/s fantasies.

I think theorizing about such stuffs can be fun, as long as we don't confuse the reason why we love or hate them ourselves as the reason why everyone should do the same.

In my case, I strongly prefer to see girls with their mounds and underarms unshaved. I think the reason is because I'm much into degradation of women and like to see them treated as animals.

When a girl is forced to expose a body part which is commonly considered shameful, it can give a sense of humiliation. When a girl reveals her underarms which are cleanly shaven, there's little humiliation or degradation involved. Also, if she shaves or trims her pubic hairs, it means she intends to show that body part to someone else and wishes to look beautiful.

As such, I don't feel as much sense of degradation when a girl with a cleanly shaven mound or underarms is forced to exposing them as with the opposite case.

Girls generally wish to look beautiful, clean, and well-groomed. So, when they are forced to expose their animal side of the things, like bodily function, or unshaven hairs, it can add to the sensation of humiliation and degradation, which is the reason why I believe I love such themes when it comes to D/s fantasies.
Animal side of things? As with little Phoenix Floe perchance? ;)
PhoenixFloe016.jpg

... if she shaves or trims her pubic hairs, it means she intends to show that body part to someone else and wishes to look beautiful.
What a complicated theory ! I didn't understand everything :(
Nobody forces them and nobody is forced, humiliated or degraded !!
If they shave (or not !) some part of their body, it’s to please to themselves and feel good in their bodies, before to seduce, and they know perfectly how to accept or refuse !
Personnaly I prefer to enjoy a woman's entire nudity, I find it more exciting than hair, see the shape of different sexes and feel a smooth skin under my fingers.
Freedom doesn't depends on unshaved armpits or sexes !

What a complicated theory ! I didn't understand everything :(
Nobody forces them and nobody is forced, humiliated or degraded !!
If they shave (or not !) some part of their body, it’s to please to themselves and feel good in their bodies, before to seduce, and they know perfectly how to accept or refuse !
Personnaly I prefer to enjoy a woman's entire nudity, I find it more exciting than hair, see the shape of different sexes and feel a smooth skin under my fingers.
Freedom doesn't depends on unshaved armpits or sexes !
Because of the subject matter of this community we often assume that what we discuss here exclusively pertains to our fantasies which shouldn't be considered reflecting our real life beliefs. But from time to time, it can be a source of confusion and I suppose it was the case with my previous post.

In the context of real life, I wholly agree that women have a full right to do whatever they like with their body. I think at least part of the fun in wearing skimpy outfit is to tease their body, however, that doesn't mean they are doing it to please others rather than themselves. So, women don't have any obligation to keep their body parts - including bodily hairs - this or that way and nobody can force them in that matter.

But when it comes to fantasies we often discuss on this website, it's a wholly different matter. No one should drive nails through someone's wrists in civilized society, but we are here because we somehow feel fascinated by the idea when taking it as a pure fantasy. And I bet the degradation aspect plays a crucial role for many of us to feel such a gruesome form of execution and torture to be erotically appealing in such a way.

So, what I wrote above is only relevant in the context of degrading women in a purely fantasitical way. In such a world, we have female slaves who can be forced to strip, display their body, whipped, and even crucified to satisfy our desires. And it was in this context that I tried to explain how forcing women to expose their unshaven mound or armpits can contribute much to the sense of humiliation we often seek in such fantasies.

Hope this clears up any potential misunderstanding regarding my previous post.

Whether the pubic hair is totaly waxed or shaved, even artistically, is very pretty and I don't mind!
With regard to the vulva and the intimate lips, I consider that the hairs are superfluous.
For a cunnilingus, clean skin without the slightest hair is much more pleasant.
For sight, a clean pussy is much more attractive

View attachment 866093View attachment 866094
Fair play, I like public hair, I must confess I quite like to see some armpit hair as well especially when playing, after all, when one has the prisoner brought up from the dungeon for interrogation/torture/punishment it seems entirely appropriate that they appear in a more natural state. As to the other claims you have made, well...

Back
Top Bottom