Pubic Hair

Go to CruxDreams.com
The removal of female pubic hair is an ancient and venerable practice. Its wide-spread effect is testified in Aristophanes plays from ancient Greece, during which it was common to singe it off with fire (ouch).

It wasn't really until Victorian times that it became frowned upon and and then disappeared in Western civilization. I believe in China and India it had never even stopped.

1617386462_28-p-hairy-girls-erotika-28.jpg But I think these three are not from India

The removal of female pubic hair is an ancient and venerable practice. Its wide-spread effect is testified in Aristophanes plays from ancient Greece, during which it was common to singe it off with fire (ouch).

It wasn't really until Victorian times that it became frowned upon and and then disappeared in Western civilization. I believe in China and India it had never even stopped.
But these girls.
Desi-Hairy-Armpits-Indian-College-Girl-Underarms-Hair-3-Desi-Boobs-Pictures-Latest-Desi-Milky-...jpg Leaked-Nude-Pictures-Of-College-Girl-Ruby-_002.jpg

Last edited:

It's a sign of a... civilized lady. Or something like that. Maybe just better for various kinds of hygiene.

Yeah, girls, you got to keep the legs, pubic hair, don't forget the taint, and arm pits smooth. Sometimes I grow a "landing strip". Once I let it grow through the winter, and shaved it into a heart shape for Valentine's Day. LOL :lol:

This pic is insofar interesting, that the mother which comes from a time period we think the females are not shaved, is together with the daughter (at least it was indicated) who is not shaved although belonging to the hairless generation. But I like very much the attitude, because in my view it might be reasonable to not shave when young but adult, but to begin to shave, when the hair becomes crepy, well the daughter soon would then have to use the razor.....

momdau2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom