Public Executions In The Arena

Go to CruxDreams.com
SLAVE ACCUSED TO BE AN ARSONIST CRUCIFIED AND BURNED

Gabriel Roman arena 486-1-.jpg

Yes Anne Athaway is great under the whip :)

I've only seen a few of Ms. Hathaway's movies, and haven’t ever seen her screaming. A quick search didn’t turn up the source photo, but the GIF of her I did find is close match. :eeek: ;)

Attachments

• 3225459E-BDF0-4D16-ABB1-3C782486A53D.jpeg
    3225459E-BDF0-4D16-ABB1-3C782486A53D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 766
  • 21C98317-537B-4D00-93DA-29D8959F3D42.jpeg
    21C98317-537B-4D00-93DA-29D8959F3D42.jpeg
    257 KB · Views: 674
  • A65D49A2-7FB4-4602-BC48-D29601E570C7.gif
    A65D49A2-7FB4-4602-BC48-D29601E570C7.gif
    486.9 KB · Views: 629
LIBERATA OF SIGUENZA CRUCIFIED AS A CHRISTIAN REBEL

Gabriel Roman arena 452-1-.jpg

"Liberata” (= Latin: the freed one), is the name of several female saints. The martyr Liberata was born in the Roman era to a pagan king in Galicia or Lusitania (Portugal). She became a Christian and withdrew with her sisters from the court to the wilderness, where they led a simple and pious life, preached the gospel, and converted many people.
During one of the great persecutions, Liberata was arrested and executed for her faith in or near Sigüenza (Spain). According to her hagiography she was crucified.

Attachments

• Liberata Mix cross 1003.jpg
    Liberata Mix cross 1003.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 849
BIBIANA SCOURGED TO DEATH AS A CHRISTIAN REBEL

Gabriel Roman arena 454-1-.jpg

In the year 363, Emperor Julian made Apronianus Governor of Rome. Bibiana suffered in the persecution started by him. She was the daughter of Christians, Flavian, a Roman knight, and Dafrosa, his wife. Flavian was tortured and sent into exile, where he died of his wounds. Dafrosa was beheaded, and their two daughters, Bibiana and Demetria, were stripped of their possessions and left to suffer poverty. However, they remained in their house, spending their time in fasting and prayer. Apronianus, seeing that hunger and want had no effect upon them, summoned them. Demetria, after confessing her faith, fell dead at the feet of the tyrant. Bibiana was reserved for greater sufferings. She was placed in the hands of a wicked woman called Rufina, who in vain endeavored to seduce her. She used blows as well as persuasion, but the Christian virgin remained faithful. Enraged at the constancy of this saintly virgin, Apronianus ordered her to be tied to a pillar and beaten with scourges until she died. The saint endured the torments with joy, and died under the blows inflicted by the hands of the executioner.

Attachments

• Bibiana mix 02A.jpg
    Bibiana mix 02A.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 669
BIBIANA SCOURGED TO DEATH AS A CHRISTIAN REBEL

View attachment 885026

Apronianus ordered her to be tied to a pillar and beaten with scourges until she died. The saint endured the torments with joy, and died under the blows inflicted by the hands of the executioner.

I used to find those "endured the torments with joy" descriptions creepy as all get out, and downright physiologically impossible besides. But ever since I’ve made the acquaintance of women who experience orgasms under the whip, I wonder.

DYONISIA OF TUNIS SCOURGED

Gabriel Roman arena 484-1-.jpg

Dionysia was a Christian widow who lived in or near Tunis, North Africa. In 484 she and her sister Dativa fell victims to the persecution of the Vandal king Huneric, who was a Christian, too, but of the Arian denomination.
According to the legend Dionysia, Dativa, and other women were tied naked to stakes and cruelly scourged. Later the women were burned.

Attachments

• Dionisia mix1mod.jpg
    Dionisia mix1mod.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 579

View attachment 885944

Dionysia was a Christian widow who lived in or near Tunis, North Africa. In 484 she and her sister Dativa fell victims to the persecution of the Vandal king Huneric, who was a Christian, too, but of the Arian denomination.
According to the legend Dionysia, Dativa, and other women were tied naked to stakes and cruelly scourged. Later the women were burned.
Were they scourged front or back side:confused:

View attachment 885944

I like this one very much. Easy to imagine myself in her place.

Back
Top Bottom