Public Punishment In Ancient China

What identities of female prisoner do you prefer and what is your favorite way of parade for her

• Ordinary woman

Votes: 46 28.4%
  • Slut with soft body

Votes: 36 22.2%
  • Strong and cruel robber

Votes: 17 10.5%
  • Fit Warrior(Like female general, soldier or rebellion leader)

Votes: 59 36.4%
  • Other identities(Please reply your choice)

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Riding a wooden donkey

Votes: 86 53.1%
  • Nailing on a cross

Votes: 69 42.6%
  • Walking in chains

Votes: 41 25.3%
  • Hanging upside down

Votes: 28 17.3%
  • Other ways(Please also leave your choice)

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 799039

This pic I have found in the web by chance. It´s an incredibly horrific pic - but it is a fake, I suppose! I guess, it shows the death of thousand cuts, being common in ancient China. Amazing - the Girl looks european....

This is indeed an actual Ling Chi photo with a modern bdsm girl photoshopped in, which is why she looks european.

It appears to be from this series, I have blurred the figure as it is an actual photo of actual torture, I leave the rest to your imagination.

LingChi3.jpgLingChi2.jpg

View attachment 799039

This pic I have found in the web by chance. It´s an incredibly horrific pic - but it is a fake, I suppose! I guess, it shows the death of thousand cuts, being common in ancient China. Amazing - the Girl looks european....
i love this kind of being butchered by thouroughful executioners who work busily on my body ; trimming me like a hedge in front of curious onlookers while i am being in extasy with support of opium; its so hot!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom