Punished in a Foreign Country

Go to CruxDreams.com
Attached is a short story I built around a manipulated picture I found on the internet. I am not sure how this thumbnail thing works, though? I hope I am getting this upload, right?! It is basically a Power Point slide converted to a JPG file containing both the picture and the short story. I have duplicated it as a PDF, also. I would like to hear any comments on what you think. I have an account over on DA but thought it might not meet their strict standards, so I am posting it here, first. Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• A just and proper sentence.jpg
    A just and proper sentence.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 358
  • A just and proper sentence 2.pdf
    105.9 KB · Views: 137
I am not sure how this thumbnail thing works, though? I hope I am getting this upload, right?!
that works. Another way would be to upload the pic using “attach files” and then insert as a thumbnail along with a copy/paste version of the text.

Nice little vignette. But why ten years prison when selling her into slavery would be more profitable?
Plausible deniability! In the eyes of the tribunal it was a just sentence, [any part of which could end in death] she is but a minor nuisance to make an example of ... and you actually expect her to survive the 20+ mile run?!

and you actually expect her to survive the 20+ mile run?
Why waste valuable whip meat by running the truck too fast? I expect her to suffer, but survival is better because that means we can make her suffer more, again and again… imagine turning that insufferable infidel into an obedient slave girl, answering only to the crack of the lash against her skin? We train her only to obey when she feels the whip, otherwise to ignore any command.

Imagine how much a whip-slave like this will fetch from the right buyer? Don’t kill her… just humiliate and destroy her ego, until she begs to completely surrender all free will.

Attached should be another Digital Trading Card vignette I assembled today.
Being Creative with Power Point.
Story information of a sexual nature the picture from online searching in a public domain.

Attachments

• A soothing affect on fellow prisoners.jpg
    A soothing affect on fellow prisoners.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 289
  • A soothing affect on fellow prisoners.pdf
    136.6 KB · Views: 68
Attached should be another Digital Trading Card vignette I assembled today. Being Creative with Power Point.
Story information of a fun sexual nature the picture from online searching in a public domain.
This one is more of a fun AD for the very expressive Amy Allen promoting one of her picture story lines.
I even included a link if someone is interested in the full picture story, which I believe is several years old, now.
Any and all comments are welcome.

Attachments

• 00 Amy Allen - Try these for size.jpg
    00 Amy Allen - Try these for size.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 261
The fourth , fifth, and sixth lashes follow the pattern of the previous lashes. Each lash, about two centimeters below the previous one, tore into my flesh.... reddening the skin then raising a welt . I could see , on the screen, the evenly placed pattern of welts that decorated and ran the full width of my back . By the sixth lash my screams were full throated. As the pain engulfed me, my body began a rhythm of its own. I could see my gyrations on the screen and hear my screams over the speakers but it seemed so surreal, that it was hard to believe that was me. I was so engulfed in pain, my mind could only deal with my overactive nervous system. My brain was too busy, reacting to the pain radiating thru every nerve in my body, to pay any attention to what I could see or hear. By the tenth lash the welts had reached the top of my hips.... just above my buttocks. View attachment 1059602

This was when the man with the whip changed his pattern. He started to work his way back up my back. Now there was a slight angle to his attack and the lash of the grade 5 whip began crisscrossing evenly spaced welts striking tender welted flesh that hadn’t recovered from the previous strokes. I didn’t think the pain level could increase but it did, exponentially. The crowd could tell by the volume and length of my screams and violent body gyrations. I wanted to die...
I begged out loud....please let me die. I don’t do well with pain. They became more vocal, more animated....almost celebrating my pain. Of course that’s what they were here for....seeing a young spoiled American girl, naked and ashamed, beaten unmercifully. By the 20th lash I was hoarse....my body was shaking... I sobbed uncontrollably.

I was given a 10 minute rest period before the next segment of my whipping. I was given something to drink. They sprayed my back with some kind of astringent that burned like hell. I screamed once again as my back was aflame, the astringent biting at the bloody abrasions left by the whip.
The 10 minutes passed all too quickly. I wasn’t ready yet when the announcement was made that my buttocks were next. I could hear the crowd become suddenly quiet as the man with the whip once more took his position.
( to be continued ) View attachment 1059601
12302.jpg.jpeg

Love this topic and great photos throughout the thread.

Back
Top Bottom