Punishment of two impure novices

Go to CruxDreams.com

sifax

Senator
Sin título.png

Two young and beautiful novices forced to enter a convent, fall in love with each other. They believe they are living an innocent and sweet idyll, but by loving each other they commit a horrible sin against God and the Church. To their misfortune they are discovered by bishop soldiers... and their honeymoon turns into hell .....

I wrote this story in Spanish a few years ago. Here you have the link in case you want to read it in the original version.

https://www.todorelatos.com/relato/71453/

Here I will illustrate it with images as usual.

I hope you like it

Chapter One: Sweet Nights at the Convent

A nunnery in a northern Italian city in the mid-16th century.
descarga (1).jpg
Valeria and Claudia were two young novices without vocation. Only a few months ago they had entered the convent and still had not found it ... the vocation I say.
0486985.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
The boring life in this depressing place was unbearable for them: long hours of work and prayers without any distractions. From the cell to the church, from there to the refectory, from there to the kitchen, always the same, every day the same. And always surrounded by all those devoted nuns. Some were authoritarian like the mother superior, others very devout and serious, but none allowed a smile or a kindness with the young women.
MV5BOTQ4NDI1YmEtY2UzNy00YTk1LTk5MWYtZTRjMGNkNWVlNTQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg
The older nuns used to be very rude and unpleasant with the novices. They had to do the hardest jobs and were reprimanded and punished for the slightest offense.
benedetta-pathe.jpg6adc2fe8a0010dda8f078c96fc89515053-bendetta-2.rsquare.w700.jpg
It is not strange that in this sordid environment Valeria and Claudia ended up approaching each other, they were almost the same age and had similar feelings and desires.

It all started one night when Claudia, the youngest, wanted to cry once more in the solitude of her room. She was very depressed and unable to spend another night alone in her cell. So she slipped out into the hallway and headed toward Valeria's.

She didn't even dare to knock on the door so as not to wake anyone, but scratched it with her nails. Valeria was surprised to hear that noise but as she approached the door to see who it was, she heard her friend whisper to her.

- Valeria, open up, it's me, Claudia.

Not knowing very well what to do, Valeria finally opened the door and let her in.
6f1a777a13.jpg
What Valeria saw surprised and pleased her at the same time. Claudia was not wearing her headdress or her habits so that her long blond hair now fell free over her nightgown and it was transparent, revealing the shapes of her body. It was the first time Valeria had seen her friend's golden hair and she couldn't help caressing it.

- What's the matter with you, dear?

- I can't, I can't spend another night alone, let me sleep with you, please.

- But Claudia, you know that is forbidden, if they catch us they will punish us.

- I don't care, I can't spend another day here, I can't stand it, let me sleep with you, just tonight.

Claudia began to cry hugging her partner. She did not know what to answer but the hug and the contact of her friend's warm body did not allow her to answer anything else.

- Okay, stay, but don't cry anymore, they can hear us.

In summer, the young novices used to sleep without their habits, or any other clothes, only with a light nightgown, hence, when the two young women hugged, they perfectly felt the shapes and warmth of their respective bodies that until now had hidden the thick habits. .

Valeria liked Claudia's short breasts, small adolescent breasts that contrasted with hers, rounder and larger. On the other hand, Claudia's generous chest reminded her of her mother's, which comforted her even more in that ungrateful place.

The two young women went to bed together and despite the initial promise not to repeat it, they continued to do the same the following nights. At first they just slept together without doing anything else, but over time they began to explore each other. First it was caresses and small kisses, and finally one night that was very hot they decided to sleep naked. They gently caressed her most sensitive parts and soon began to make love.
benedettapathe_750x422_2.pngdescarga (2).jpgimages (2).jpg

View attachment 1089803

Two young and beautiful novices forced to enter a convent, fall in love with each other. They believe they are living an innocent and sweet idyll, but by loving each other they commit a horrible sin against God and the Church. To their misfortune they are discovered by bishop soldiers... and their honeymoon turns into hell .....

Mmmm, I do love Nuns in Peril yarns, particularly if harsh punishment is involved and, @sifax , you never disappoint in that particular regard!
I wrote this story in Spanish a few years ago. Here you have the link in case you want to read it in the original version.

I will try, even though ¡hablo solo malo español!
Here I will illustrate it with images as usual.

I hope you like it
I bet I will, I always enjoy your threads here!

Thus the weeks and months passed and life in the convent changed radically for the two novices. They were in love, or at least they thought they were, and that made them happy. Everything that had previously seemed dark and ungrateful to them was now perfectly bearable, because every night the troubles would end and the prize would come that would compensate them for everything.
BENEDETTA (3).jpg
The two girls were thinking of nothing else. Nor did they believe they were doing anything wrong or committing any sin. On the contrary, during the daily work they would meet continuously and everything was little glances and complicit smiles waiting for the desired moment of going to sleep in each other's arms.
tumblr_2871a3acac1d7f3186d78aedc4f271fb_a6d79d46_640.jpg
It is possible that this attitude went unnoticed by most of the community, but it didn't take long for the shrewd sister Micaela to notice that something was wrong with those two.
BEN_0350-6.jpg
Sister Micaela was in charge of secretly watching over the morality of the newly arrived novices and she had a sixth sense for these things. It was not the first time in the convent that a nun became fond of another more than necessary and it was necessary to ensure that things did not go further. Consequently, the sister dedicated herself to watching them closely and after a few days she witnessed something very revealing.
images (6).jpg
Believing that no one was observing them, Valeria caressed Claudia's breasts through her habit and said something in a whisper that caused her to smile. Sister Micaela couldn't hear it clearly but she was left with two words "tonight." At that moment she was about to reprimand them but suspecting something more serious, she preferred to keep quiet and wait.

Indeed, that same night, Sister Micaela also ventured through the lonely corridors of the convent and went to the cell of the novice Claudia. It was completely silent and remained there for long minutes. For a long time nothing happened, however Micaela did not give up and then she went to Valeria's cell. There, too, everything seemed to be calm, so the nun thought that she had been wrong in her suspicions. Yet when she was about to leave she thought she heard something inside, something like a moan or a wail. Hopeful, Sister Micaela put her ear to the door and when her ear got used to it, she began to perceive other things.

- Yes, she said to herself, it's those two girls, but what are they doing?

Sister Micaela could barely hear anything, just sighs, and maybe single words, but she couldn't recognize them. However, at one point Valeria began to sigh and half scream uncontrollably.
unnamed (1).jpg
- Yes like this,..... harder,...... suck me,............. suck me my love........ don't stop, I'm going to ..... cum !.
Benedetta_FP3.jpg
This time Micaela froze, ... in one piece. She was a nun but not a fool, nor was she born yesterday. It was clear to her what those two were doing, and it was a tremendous ... a horrible sin. Her first reaction was to burst into the room to surprise them, but she thought better of it and didn't. This was far more serious than she had thought and had to be brought to the attention of the abbess immediately.
99c4cf6f159c64b307f860d711021903.jpg
Sister Micaela may have acted out of conscience, but Sister Angela, the Mother Superior, was a witch of the worst kind and when she heard her sister's revelation she dismissed her out of hand with the order not to tell anyone what she knew . However, when the Abbess was left alone a strange sadistic smile appeared on her face as she brought her hand to her crotch to caress herself.

The next day, the mother abbess ordered the redistribution of the cells among some sisters, which naturally affected the two novices. In her right way of thinking, Sister Micaela believed that the mother abbess had given a quick and discreet solution to this sinful matter, however, the intention of this was very different and certainly nothing pious.

In fact, the cells to which the novices were sent were not normal cells but rather very special ones, as above both there was a small secret room that could only be accessed from the mother superior's chamber. In addition, and thanks to holes made in the ceiling, it was possible to see what was happening inside the aforementioned cells without their occupants noticing.

The abbess had to wait several days, as the young novices decided to act prudently lest the change of cells had to do with their nocturnal activities. However, they couldn't hold out long either, so one night Claudia went back to her old ways. That night, the abbess's patient wait was more than rewarded.

The two young novices spent several hours together and what happened during that time caused the old abbess to jerk off so much that she lost count. The girls did not even turn off the light to make love, Claudia took off her nightgown with a blow when entering the room and Valeria raised her arms so that he would take it off her as well while the other filled her torso with kisses. In a few seconds the two naked bodies were tangled in the bed and the two did not stop caressing or kissing madly with lust.
dark_room_beauties-4_tmb.jpg28776.jpgdescarga (3).jpg
It was not the first time that the abbess had used these cells to spy on her novices, but Sister Angela had never seen two young girls making love, and even less so passionately. In addition, things got worse at times and the two novices resorted to the most aberrant practices that anyone could imagine. At one point Claudia began to suck her partner's breasts while she just moaned with her eyes closed. Then it was Valeria's turn, who began to eat Claudia's pussy quite naturally.
The abbess touched her old breasts over and over again, watching with envy how Claudia was eaten with such delicacy and care. Not even the whores in the stream had developed such skill, night after night of pleasure.

boss_vanessa_veracruz_seduces_blonde_assistant_carmen_caliente_for_lesbian_69_licking_12.jpg0aa82dda17124d90f3905fb45e9752fc.6.jpg

After this, the two began to do a sixty-nine and Sister Angela could not help but lift her skirts and masturbate. From her high position she could see from behind Valeria's sensual body on all fours with her ass up high and her face buried between Claudia's legs. And on the other hand, her angelic face as she sucked her partner's pussy, passing her tongue over and over between the lips of her vagina.
riley-nixon-3.jpg
The mother superior accompanied with her orgasms those of the two young women who did not stop doing things increasingly stronger. At one point Valeria took out an elongated object from under the bed, placed a kind of leather sheath on it, and inserted it inside her pussy. Then, securing him to the waist with straps, he began to fuck his partner with him. The two of them fucked with that object for a long time screaming like crazy.
images (8).jpgimages (10).jpg6(m=eaAaaEPbaaaa)(mh=lmQiaK7qO79Yubmz).jpg
Claudia came before her lover, then Valeria offered her anus to her friend and she buried her face between her buttocks and began to suck it before Sister Angela's astonished gaze. After sucking it, she put her index finger in her mouth and introduced it to her lover's asshole. Valeria could barely contain her cries of pleasure. After a while of sucking the anus well with her tongue and dilating it with her fingers, Claudia took the phallus again and began to sodomize her with it while giving her strong spankings that made the cheeks of her ass red. While her friend assfucked her with that instrument, Valeria kept masturbating with her fingers without stopping sighing.

The abbess had never seen that. After a while of fucking like that for another five minutes, Valeria could barely suppress her cries of pleasure and came.
MV5BMWZmZmU2OTItODQ0Ny00MzA4LWJlMGMtZGY1YTVkMDBhMGFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg
- Sodomy! Said the abbess horny but scandalized. There is no doubt that this is the Devil's thing, those whores will regret it.

Despite her outrage, the Mother Abbess continued to visit the secret room every night. For two weeks and, without missing a night, the two young women gave her a similar spectacle of lust and depravity. Little by little, the mother superior got over her initial surprise and was now masturbating in anticipation of the sadistic pleasures that she planned to enjoy shortly. At that moment the carefree young women lay embraced on the bed and were unaware that a diabolical plan was being devised in Sister Angela's evil mind.

descarga (4).jpgRetro+Oral+Creampie+with+Nun-.jpgimages (11).jpg

In fact, four nights later, the abbess was not the one who enjoyed her secret entertainment as her brother the bishop was in her place. The day before, Sister Angela had brought him up to date on these sordid events in a long letter that immediately caught his interest. Ruggiero da Rimini, was a worthy brother of Sister Angela because as bishop he only had the name. Rather, he was a fat and degenerate old man who lived among "barraganas" (priests´ lovers) and prostitutes and who, more than once, his sister had provided novices and complacent young nuns to warm his bed. When he found out that there were two lesbian novices in the convent, he wanted to see them too, so with the first excuse he found he went to visit the convent.

6adc2fe8a0010dda8f078c96fc89515053-bendetta-2.rsquare.w700.jpg50-la-religieuse-sl.jpg
That day a high mass was celebrated for the great event and all the nuns of the monastery received the blessing of the bishop. The mother abbess had already pointed out the two sinners so when Claudia approached to receive the blessing she knelt down and couldn't help but blush at the bishop's rowdy words. He grabbed Claudia by the hand and whispered to her.
images (16).jpg
- How beautiful you are, my daughter. You are lucky to be protected by those habits. If you weren't a novice, you would have already tasted what a man's member tastes like.
descarga.jpg
Claudia was outraged by those words and by the lustful gaze of that toad that was drooling a few inches from her face, so she got rid of his hand as best she could and quickly returned to her place with her heart pounding. During the services, the bishop looked at the girl smiling several times, which caused her to lower her head in shame and with a red face. And the most curious thing is that this situation made her wet to such an extent that that night she could not avoid paying the usual visit to her lover Valeria.
5037c556c04fa661545499beca4bd9a5-khNE-U327019257461742TH-656x492@Corriere-Web-Sezioni.jpg
- Are you crazy? She told her, we cannot do it tonight, the convent is full of the bishop's soldiers and they will guard the corridors. Go to your room
images (4).jpg31_3086753l.jpg
Claudia couldn't help it, ignoring what her friend was saying, she undressed in a jiffy and threw herself into Valeria's arms. That night, Claudia fucked like never before, she closed her eyes and instead of thinking about her adored Valeria she was all the time thinking about the bishop.
bonhotal-william-pig-3.jpg13899-sucking-big-dick.jpg127_fucks_3D_ (1).jpg
It was something inexplicable but it made her horny to imagine that pig abusing her. She imagined him with a huge cock that she was sucking and from which huge amounts of semen would come out like the stallion pigs of the convent. In this way, Claudia immediately asked her friend to take out her cock to penetrate her vagina and anus, but first she sucked it like crazy, as if she were sucking a man. Valeria couldn't believe what she was seeing.

That torrid scene made the bishop, who was not losing detail from the secret room, ejaculate after spying on them for a long time without stopping masturbating.
brunette-with-long-hair-alisa-i-shows-her-big-boobs-and-sexy-ass-on-the-beach-1584039131g8kn4.jpg
Young Valeria was beautiful brunette with a gorgeous body and round curves.
unnamed (2).jpg
But in the eyes of the depraved bishop, young Claudia was preferable. Claudia was little more than a teenager and had a small, slim body with a little girlish bottom just the way he liked them.

After cleaning his hands of his own semen, the bishop left the secret cell and went to the abbess's chamber, impatient to remove the young blonde from there.

- I've seen enough, he said to the abbess still excited, we have to act now.

And going out into the corridor he said.

- Captain, take some soldiers, go through the corridor of the novices and search their cells, you have the permission of the Mother Superior.

The soldier looked at her who nodded, guessing her brother's intention. He didn't quite understand why they gave him that order, but he was used to obeying without asking questions.
16th_century_costumes_france.jpgunnamed (5).jpg
Minutes later the soldiers were walking down the corridor of the novices and although Valeria and Claudia heard them from inside their room, they reacted late. Before extinguishing the candle, the cell door was kicked open. The soldiers entered with their knives drawn and were speechless when they saw the two naked young women hugging each other, dead of terror. The captain expected anything but that.
Benedetta_FP2.jpg
Minutes later a makeshift tribunal was formed in the chapter house of the monastery. This was made up of the bishop and the abbess, assisted by some trusted friars and nuns. The two young novices stood before them flanked by the captain and several soldiers. They had been allowed to cover themselves with their nightgowns but were now barefoot and shivering with fear and cold.

- Captain, what is this, what happened?
full-arm-protection-with-pauldron-a-part-of-the-jousting-knight-armor-xvi-century-by-steel-mas...jpg
- Your Excellency, I was standing guard when I saw something suspicious and decided to enter the cell of one of the novices. Then I found these two doing ... doing ...

- Doing what captain ?, continue

- I think ,, I think they were making love Your Honor

- With whom captain?

The question left the soldier unsettled

- It's ... they were alone, sir, what do you mean with whom?

- One of two, captain, or they were making love to each other, which is a horrendous crime against nature, or they were doing it with a spirit or a diabolical entity ...... which is even worse, do you agree mother?

- Of course Illustrious, experience tells me that in these cases the Evil One is not far, the Holy Inquisition has repeatedly proven this extreme, Satan likes to put his hand on these innocent creatures to snatch their souls from God.
450_1000.jpeg
Valeria wanted to protest but the bishop prevented her.

- Shut up, you will have a chance to speak in due time. Well, captain? Would you swear that there was no evil being fornicating with them? Are you going to deny what the learned inquisitors say in their manuals?

The captain found himself caught between a rock and a hard place.
full-arm-protection-with-pauldron-a-part-of-the-jousting-knight-armor-xvi-century-by-steel-mas...jpg0170139.jpgunnamed (4).jpg
- Your Honor, maybe there was something ... or someone with them, but if so it disappeared immediately.

- So you admit it, very well captain, your testimony will be required later in the trial, you remain at the disposal of this court.

The captain bowed away

- Well, what do you have to say? How do you explain that they found you in such a shameful situation?

Valeria knelt in fear, her hands clasped.

- Your Honor, we are innocent, it is a lie we did not do what the captain says.

- Shut up bitch!

The captain gave her a smack that knocked her to the ground.

- Damned! And you say that despite having been caught on the spot? Do you dare to contradict the word of a man of honor? The bishop overreacted a bit. Girl, you'd better tell the truth here and now, otherwise we'll have to resort to other methods to make you confess.
descarga.jpg
"We are innocent, we have not done anything," Valeria said with her hand touching her reddened cheek and tears welling up in her eyes.

- I see that it is useless, you are not going to speak, and you, are you going to confess for good? Said the bishop to Claudia.

She did not answer, but shook her head, lowering it again in shame.

- Okay, I see that you keep quiet obeying your Lord Lucifer, but it doesn't matter, you'll talk, the executioners will take care of it in the dungeons of the Episcopal Palace.

At these words the two young women gaped at the bishop.

images (16).jpg
- Mother Superior, since they are under your protection, I ask your permission to lead these two sinners to the episcopal palace so that they can be properly examined by the physicist and ... interrogated by the executioners.
benedetta-pathe.jpg
The young women understood perfectly what it meant to be "interrogated" by the bishop's executioners and they had to control their sphincters so as not to piss out of fear.
images (13).jpg
- Everything is for the good of their souls, added the abbess hypocritically. Go ahead and take them and God have mercy on them.

- Captain leads the condemned to the episcopal palace tonight and lock them in a dungeon. Tomorrow the court will be formed and the interrogation will begin. Oh and make sure no one touches them at the moment as they will have to be examined by a physicist to certify their virginity.

The bishop and abbess left there while the soldiers proceeded to tie up the two tearful and anguished young women who still did not understand why something so horrible was happening to them. Since they had no chains, they had to improvise, and with rough ropes they tied their wrists behind their backs.
Sin títuloa.png
This done, they got a horse to take them to the episcopal palace that same night. The bishop wanted the transfer to be done discreetly, so it was done at night and the two novices were gagged during their trip so that their cries or pleas would not wake anyone up.

Now far from the guards and seeing how the two young women were tied up, the mother abbess could not repress herself.
images (13).jpg
- Will you have them be tortured, brother?
images (16).jpg
- My dear, the holy church never tortures its daugthers, that is what the executioners take care of, as you well know, and they will only do that if it is absolutely necessary.

The mother insisted very excited.
MV5BNzMxMjg1ZTktMWY1OC00OGNlLWJmYTMtYmViYzM0ZWRhYTNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg
- I've always wanted to see the skills of your executioners. Will you let me see how they torture them?

- Em,...yes, of course

(To be continue)

Chapter Two. Sins are paid in this world first.
tumblr_n4mqp7qHIh1s1ateyo2_1280.jpgunnamed (13).jpg
The two poor novices were led that same night to the episcopal palace, a cold medieval fortress in whose gloomy dungeons they were chained with shackles. The soldiers and guards were disappointed when the captain told them that the girls should keep their clothes and that no one could touch them on the express orders of the bishop. Considering that raping young women the first night was customary, many were saddened that these two beautiful girls kept untouched.

- Don't cry, you'll have time to try them later, said the captain. Two of you, go find the executioner at his house and tell him to come and arrange everything. Tomorrow he will have work with these two. Oh, and tell him don't forget to bring his "toys"

However, the next day the executioner had plenty of time to prepare his torture tools as the interrogation took place until late in the afternoon.

There was no time to go to the nearest Court of the Inquisition as it was very far away, and the bishop wanted to have the process under full control. However, he wanted a physical (actually a medieval "doctor") to come to the court to examine the young women and certify their virginity or to find evidence of contact with the Devil. Since the physicist was out of town at the time, he had to be called and waited until he arrived at the palace in the afternoon.
court.png
The court was presided over by the bishop himself and two other clergy: a Franciscan monk and a priest. He was also assisted by a scribe and the physicist. In the room there were several armed guards, the captain and the executioner who waited patiently at the back of the room with their two assistants.
benedetta (2).jpgbenedetta-foto3-1024x576a.jpg
The two novices were in front of the court table, still wearing their nightgowns. They had been removed from their shackles and given a kind of soup that looked more like dirty water than anything else, but the rest of the time they had remained chained in their cells enduring all kinds of obscenities from their guards.
images (23).jpg
The young women were scared to death surrounded by all those brutal men, but the worst by far was that executioner with the sadistic face.

Guido da Fiesole was a skilled executioner, a cruel man whose skill with criminals was famous throughout Italy. At that time, he and his assistants did not hide their faces with a hood as they used to do in public, so you could see their mischievous expression crossed by a scar. The women could not hold Guido's gaze that fixed on them like a cruel bird of prey and especially on Valeria, whom he literally undressed with his eyes.
Remarkably, the mother superior had been allowed to attend the trial as women were not normally allowed to witness this type of event.

The clerk began the interrogation with a legal formula.

- Today, February 17 Anno Domini 1556, the court that judges the novices named Valeria and Claudia of the Convent of Our Lady meets under the accusation of fornication and witchcraft. The accused are exhorted to speak the truth to this wish tribunal for the salvation of their souls ...

Before the reading of the case, the two young women began to sob.

- My daughters, do not cry, said the bishop kindly, you are in the hands of the Holy Church that only wants your good. You have nothing to fear as long as you tell the truth and confess your crimes. However, ..... if you do not do so, we will be forced to hand ourselves over to the executioner.
images (21).jpgimages (23).jpg
The two young women looked anxiously at the bishop and then at Guido, who was showing some impatience.

- Well we'll start by examining the defendants. Let the physicist proceed

The physicist bowed and addressed the court.

- With the permission of your honor, for a proper examination it would be necessary for the accused to be naked.

- Completely?

- I'm afraid so.
Benedetta_FP2a.jpg
The young women were alarmed when they heard that

- I do not know if it is very appropriate here in front of Mother Superior.

- Normally I do not approve of the nudity of my novices, ..... but here the salvation of their souls is at stake, which is more important ..... For this time I give my permission.

- Thank you mother, it's okay, the accused get naked.

The young women shook their heads in despair, those thin garments were the only thing that still preserved their virtue before all those men and for nothing in the world would they take them off.

- Come on, what are you waiting for? Or do you prefer the soldiers to do it?
bessonoff15.jpg
- But monsignor here in front of these men ..., said Valeria desperately.

"Obey immediately or I will have you flogged!"

Chapter Two. Sins are paid in this world first.
View attachment 1090444View attachment 1090445
The two poor novices were led that same night to the episcopal palace, a cold medieval fortress in whose gloomy dungeons they were chained with shackles. The soldiers and guards were disappointed when the captain told them that the girls should keep their clothes and that no one could touch them on the express orders of the bishop. Considering that raping young women the first night was customary, many were saddened that these two beautiful girls kept untouched.

- Don't cry, you'll have time to try them later, said the captain. Two of you, go find the executioner at his house and tell him to come and arrange everything. Tomorrow he will have work with these two. Oh, and tell him don't forget to bring his "toys"

However, the next day the executioner had plenty of time to prepare his torture tools as the interrogation took place until late in the afternoon.

There was no time to go to the nearest Court of the Inquisition as it was very far away, and the bishop wanted to have the process under full control. However, he wanted a physical (actually a medieval "doctor") to come to the court to examine the young women and certify their virginity or to find evidence of contact with the Devil. Since the physicist was out of town at the time, he had to be called and waited until he arrived at the palace in the afternoon.
View attachment 1090471
The court was presided over by the bishop himself and two other clergy: a Franciscan monk and a priest. He was also assisted by a scribe and the physicist. In the room there were several armed guards, the captain and the executioner who waited patiently at the back of the room with their two assistants.
View attachment 1090431View attachment 1090436
The two novices were in front of the court table, still wearing their nightgowns. They had been removed from their shackles and given a kind of soup that looked more like dirty water than anything else, but the rest of the time they had remained chained in their cells enduring all kinds of obscenities from their guards.
View attachment 1090473
The young women were scared to death surrounded by all those brutal men, but the worst by far was that executioner with the sadistic face.

Guido da Fiesole was a skilled executioner, a cruel man whose skill with criminals was famous throughout Italy. At that time, he and his assistants did not hide their faces with a hood as they used to do in public, so you could see their mischievous expression crossed by a scar. The women could not hold Guido's gaze that fixed on them like a cruel bird of prey and especially on Valeria, whom he literally undressed with his eyes.
View attachment 1090494
Remarkably, the mother superior had been allowed to attend the trial as women were not normally allowed to witness this type of event.

The clerk began the interrogation with a legal formula.

- Today, February 17 Anno Domini 1556, the court that judges the novices named Valeria and Claudia of the Convent of Our Lady meets under the accusation of fornication and witchcraft. The accused are exhorted to speak the truth to this wish tribunal for the salvation of their souls ...

Before the reading of the case, the two young women began to sob.

- My daughters, do not cry, said the bishop kindly, you are in the hands of the Holy Church that only wants your good. You have nothing to fear as long as you tell the truth and confess your crimes. However, ..... if you do not do so, we will be forced to hand ourselves over to the executioner.
View attachment 1090437View attachment 1090473
The two young women looked anxiously at the bishop and then at Guido, who was showing some impatience.

- Well we'll start by examining the defendants. Let the physicist proceed

The physicist bowed and addressed the court.

- With the permission of your honor, for a proper examination it would be necessary for the accused to be naked.

- Completely?

- I'm afraid so.
View attachment 1090432
The young women were alarmed when they heard that

- I do not know if it is very appropriate here in front of Mother Superior.

- Normally I do not approve of the nudity of my novices, ..... but here the salvation of their souls is at stake, which is more important ..... For this time I give my permission.

- Thank you mother, it's okay, the accused get naked.

The young women shook their heads in despair, those thin garments were the only thing that still preserved their virtue before all those men and for nothing in the world would they take them off.

- Come on, what are you waiting for? Or do you prefer the soldiers to do it?
View attachment 1090429
- But monsignor here in front of these men ..., said Valeria desperately.

"Obey immediately or I will have you flogged!"
Where's the party? Whipping Whipping Whipping Whipping . :)

Sin títuloabc.pngUvL1VsyUSBS4s872ZSCJbgWjo35OTcTs1pfN4tINTEX4S-+P3beAOwKCEjVm-BtUn9KcnYQTl4e7eNRjAWdQo6zfrB39H1...jpgg-bds-dam-damian15-011a.jpg

Claudia and Valeria had no choice but to obey, they looked at each other and slowly and in shame they took off their shirts, getting completely naked. Before all those men full of lust, the poor girls shrugged and tried to cover themselves as best they could with their arms.
slaves4-.jpg
The soldiers and executioners laughed while whispering among themselves and some obscenity could be heard perfectly on Valeria's butt which embarrassed the girls even more.
Andaroos-13-Page-926.jpgEL FOSO Y EL PENDULO.6.jpg
When the physicist approached to examinate them, the young women kept covering their shame preventing him from doing his job.
4-22-2016 9-13-22 PM.png
- My Lord, said this one annoyed after several attempts, they are not left and so I can not examine them properly, I suggest they to be tied or be immobilized in some way.

The members of the court argued among themselves whispering.
PendulumCap_00004.jpg
- Yes, much better . Executioner, lead the prisoners to the torture chamber and do what the physicist orders you.
o-poc3a7o-e-o-pendulo-1991-foto-3.jpg
- No,...please
romandecadence17.jpg
The two girls protested sobbing when the guards took them away, they were no longer allowed to pick up their shirts, so they had to walk through the corridors of the palace and cross the courtyard completely naked to the laughter and jokes of soldiers and servants.

Nude before the court.pngNun strip.png
Despite pretending to be scandalized by seeing the young novices like this, the blessed clerics were secretly delighted and managed to hide their sexual excitement thanks to their loose clothing.
Valeria desnuda ante el juez.pngValeria nude.png
What you could not suspect is that those nuns who tried so hard to cover themselves were also wet from showing off naked in front of those burly guards and executioners. Do not forget what they had already done with each other.

It's one of my favorite scenes

The members of the court remained commenting while pending the physicist´s test. It was unusual this case in which two nuns had been seduced by Satan, so the clergymen were very interested in the process.
il-nome-della-rosa-serie-tv.jpg
- They are very young and seem innocent, commented the monk still hard to believe that these two beautiful girls are in contact with the Devil.

- Do not trust appearances brother, said the bishop. The Devil tries to deceive us in every possible way and that is why he chooses seemingly harmless beings for his plans. I'm sure the physical exam will provide us with proof of their guilt.

The clergy continued talking as they brought them some drinks. The doctor's examination lasted about two hours and after that time one of the executioners appeared in the room.
1200px-Galileo_before_the_Holy_Office_-_Joseph-Nicolas_Robert-Fleury,_1847.png
- Your Honor, the physicist has concluded his analysis and humbly requests that the court go to the torture chamber to express his conclusions.
26f1c0a0-59d3-11e9-bacf-2301b7f3e310_800_420.jpeg
- Do we have to go down to that horrible place? Said the disgusted priest, can't he bring the accused here?

- Sorry my lord, the physicist has insisted that it was convenient for you to see....to see it....by yourself. Sorry my lord.

- Okay, now we're going there

The court followed the executioner through the corridors, crossed the courtyard of the Palace and at one point descended some gloomy stairs to the cellars where the dungeons were located.
medieval-dungeon-ancient-fortress-dungeons-260nw-381059851.jpg
The cellars of the palace were dark, cold and damp, and to access them you had to go through a thick wooden door that was always closed and guarded by a soldier. Finally, after passing between several cells, they reached the torture chamber.
b89b3b93b30d3ca211be7eea95f8a438.jpg
This consisted of a large vaulted room that was warmer and brighter than the corridors, as there were several braziers with burning coals inside.

What the members of the court saw in that place surprised and scandalized them because of how spectacular and grotesque it was.
09572746.jpg
At the express request of the physicist, Valeria and Claudia had been immobilized on iron bars with their hands tied under the bars and their legs completely open above their heads in an unnatural posture since they were tied at the ankles and knees to the gate itself.
ED2A889.jpg
In this way the two women obscenely showed their two open and exposed orifices.
descarga (9).jpg
Before examining them, the physicist carefully shaved their crotches. In this way, the two acussed´s sex and the anus hole could be seen in detail. Likewise, the two had been conveniently gagged so that the doctor could manipulate the most intimate parts of her body without having to endure her protests and screams.

The two girls were glistening with sweat and visibly shaken, they had surely cried and screamed during the lewd examination. Now they looked anguished at all those people who came to see them.
novitiate_vidpic_102617.jpg
The Mother Superior could not avoid a laugh that aborted with her hand to see her two novices exposed in such an obscene and shameful way before the eyes of so many men.

- Forgive my daring to show you such bestiality, illustrious, said the physicist bowing, but it was necessary for you to see this.
images (16).jpg
- Do not worry, Bishop Ruggiero said without losing detail - Our sacred mission sometimes forces us to endure these aberrations of nature. Please, continue your exam wise doctor...

In fact, the bishop was delighted to see those two beautiful novices fully naked and especially that beautiful blonde girl, he had never seen the intimacies of a woman in such detail.
Gespreizte_Vulva.jpg
The sex of the two young women was shown to him as a great bright pink flower of moisture and with a strange whitish and milky drop that threatened to spill over.

- Well? What have you discovered?
4-22-2016 9-13-22 PMa.png
- Your Honor, these young women are not virgins, they have already been tainted.

- Are you sure?

- Completely.
descarga (5).jpg
- Tell me, mother, were they virgins when arrived at the convent?

The mother responded with mock indignation.

- Of course, we do not admit novices who are not.
Monks.png
- But how can it be ?, said the friar, it is a cloistered convent, no man can enter it, only an evil being has been able to deflower them.

- Without a doubt, I believe the same, said the physicist, but that's not all, I have discovered something even worse. Observe here most illustrious. The physicist was a lean old man whose hands shook slightly when he spoke. As he spoke, with one of his bony hands he pointed to the orifice of Valeria's anus until he almost touched it.
anus as volcano.jpg
- You see, the anus does not close completely and is visibly yielded, a sign that this woman has committed the sin of sodomy

- "My God!" Said the mother abbess, crossing herself.
7.jpg
- The same happens to the blonde, look.

The members of the court murmured concerned, this was much more serious than they thought. The practice of sodomy was in itself a tremendous sin that deserved to be severely punished.

- Sodomy! It is the hand of the Devil, there is no doubt, only the Devil would dare to take two servants of God against nature.
fdluw-YQQBBPCWS9S-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1515054301936._RI_.jpg
- Two servants of the Devil you mean. From the moment they have cohabited with him that is what they are, Sister Angela said indignantly. I am ashamed that in my convent the doors to evil have been opened in this way, and I hope that these whores of Satan are punished as they deserve.

- Everything in its own time mother, everything in its own time, first you have to discover the true nature of these demonic creatures, it is clear that there is more here than meets the eye.

- I agree with you, illustrious, added the physicist, in addition the executioners are witnesses of what happened a moment ago.

- What do you mean?
Gespreizte_Vulva.jpg
- Allow me. The physicist placed his fingers on the outer lips of Claudia's vagina and spread them wide. Notice, they are damp and filled with a strange whitish ointment.

- I already noticed, it looks like sperm.
images (37).jpg
- It is not. It is a diabolical substance that comes out of that well of depravity that is the sex of the woman. When I waxed these two sinners and touched and felt their intimacies, at first they protested and cried, but later they both began to sigh like two sluts and these organs swelled and stiffened.
images (15).jpg
- What, what is that?
images (31).jpg
- Let me see, oh yes, it is called "clitoris", according to my long experience, it is a dead organ in decent women, but in the servants of Satan it acquires life and causes them sexual pleasure.

- Pleasure? Women cannot experience pleasure in sex, the Scriptures say.

- Forgive me brother, that happens with normal women, but the manuals of the Inquisition relate how many witches obtain this gift after a pact with the Devil. Undoubtedly this is one of those cases.

- Oh my God
Monks.png
They all crossed themselves and murmured.

- I don't think something like this can happen.

The executioner Guido de Fiesole laughed to himself when he heard all that nonsense that the clergymen were saying. The Mother Abbess laughed too, but decided to continue with this fun game.

- Could you prove what you said doctor, she said suddenly?

- You mean right now? Yes Mother.

- Excellent idea, said the bishop, start with the brunette, make a deeper exaem in her sex, I beg you.

MV5BZGFiYWRlMDUtMzc2Yy00YmQ2LWJmMjctNjlhMzFkMTQyZTZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

The physicist bowed and began to stroke Valeria with his trembling fingers. With great skill, the learned physician began little by little by tickling her thighs with his fingertips. The young woman shuddered uncomfortably protesting that she was raped again in that way before the attentive gaze of all those people. The man did not hurry but began circling and circling the smooth skin of her thighs, slowly approaching the girl's sex and caressing her with both hands at the same time.

Then everyone was amazed at her reactions, the young Valeria continued with her protests, but after a while the doctor's fingers began to massage all of her sex and she began to sigh and breathe deeply with her eyes closed and all her skin. As a hen, her nipples grew visible and her clitoris and labia became stiff and shiny.

- See for yourself, illustrious, see, sex is getting wet at times.
images (26).jpg
The physicist introduced his fingers inside Valeria's pussy and she sighed, shuddering with pleasure.
legs spead.png

- OOOOOHHH, My GOOOOD

The bishop did indeed notice Valeria writhing with her bulging breasts stiff with excitement and her nipples wrinkled like raisins, but Claudia was not touched by anyone and she was experiencing similar reactions that betrayed her.
lily-labeau-7.jpg
- Observe, brothers, here is another proof of the power of Lucifer, this woman is also wet and excited and no one has touched her.
3d-lara-croft-arruinada-por-goblins.jpg1573336850_my_secret_goblin_obsession_w_text_by_casgra_22.jpg
- Perhaps right now her Lord Satan and his incubus are fornicating with her.

The bishop said this by opening Claudia's vaginal lips and pointing to her sex with a milky drop overflowing from it.
Vulva.jpg
- My God, it's true, have mercy on us sir.
MV5BMWZmZmU2OTItODQ0Ny00MzA4LWJlMGMtZGY1YTVkMDBhMGFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg
- Saint Vigin, what a hell whore !
images (10).jpg
Then, without entrusting himself to anyone, the bishop touched Claudia with his hands and in imitation of her physique began to caress her sex and anus and went on and on masturbating her, pointing out to his brothers how her clitoris was even more grown than that of the brunette. Her pussy moved slightly as if she were breathing.

Back
Top Bottom