Punishment of two impure novices

Go to CruxDreams.com
Valeria had already tasted the "pleasures of the torture rack" in her flesh so when Guido gave her the choice she chose the cross.
awaited.jpg
Then she realized what that instrument of torture meant. The cross of San Andrés was a perverse instrument since the four limbs of the victim were tied to the ends of the big X, forcing her to open to the extreme. Valeria understood that tied to the cross she would be defenseless in front of all that vociferous and cruel mob. Then the executioners could make whatever they wanted in any corner of her naked body.

1204f4f2aa6fa3921d5f985677ae84fb.jpg25_strong biting pliers.jpg29_Witch Pliers (replicas).jpgmedieval-instrument-torture-medieval-instrument-torture-detail-torture-inquisition-pain-old-wo...jpg
She also saw what the executioners had placed next to the cross and understood what her torture was going to consist of: on a table the torture instruments were placed in order: pliers, cat's nails, pear of anguish, breast rippers and a long etcetera.
brasero agujas y tenazas.pngbrasero agujas.png
In addition there were the braziers filled with incandescent embers where the instruments of torture were heated. A huge, suffocating heat reached from the braziers to her bare skin.
henkers-muetze--henkers-haube-fuer-mittelalter-verkleidungen--henker-kapuze-fuer-ritter-kostue...jpg
- You have round and big boobs, very suitable to play with, I know they are also very sensitive.
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=ed8B9I10CMITmACK)4.jpg
The executioner said this by squeezing her tits and stroking her nipples with his fingers.
death walk 013.jpg
- Didn't I tell you? Your nipples have become hard just by caressing them a little.

Valeria understood then what that beast was going to do in her perfect round breasts with those red-hot needles and pliers and she felt fear.

Valeria viendo los instrumentos de tortura.jpg
Valeria experienced cold sweats all over her body and she couldn't stop shaking when she saw the whip with which they were going to whip her, it was a hideous tailed cat whose caresses she had already experienced several times in the torture chamber of the Episcopal Palace.
BIG-18-18-cat-o-nine-tails.jpg
- Look busty nun, said the executioner, waving his whip in the air. The cat with tails is impregnated with vinegar and salt, you will feel as if a dragon skinned you with its tongue of fire, ha ha.

- No mercy.

7242234-w44.jpg el-brasero-se-encendió-en-la-fragua-de-un-herrero-109196283.jpg
Valeria knelt begging for mercy but then she saw the rest of the torture instruments that had been prepared for her and the brazier in which the irons were heated.

- My God no, no.

GetGalleryItem-16-Copy.jpg

Despite her terror, Valeria allowed herself to be tied to the cross without resisting, showing her back and rear to the executioner.

This one was spliced before the round butt of Valeria that now was going to be the favorite target of his accurate blows.

- Pray to your lord Lucifer, you're going to need him, little devil nun.
cord_got.jpg
- Come on, start the whipping executioner. It is too boring.

bdsmlr-78076-8q8c0LBlZy-og.jpg

SSSSHHHAAACKKK

- AAAAAYYYYYY

- ONE

SSSSHHHAAACKKK

- AAAAAYYYYYY

- TWO

SSSSHHHAAACKKK

- AAAAAYYYYYY

- THREE
836_1000.gif
The cruel audience chanted the lashes on Valeria's bare back and ass in rhythm, while she twisted obscenely on the cross, delighting the audience.

- Come on make her to move ass, stronger executioner

SSSSHHHAAACKKK

- AAAAAYYYYYY

- TWELVE

SSSSHHHAAACKKK

- AAAAAYYYYYY

- THIRTEEN

SSSSHHHAAACKKK

- AAAAAYYYYYY

- FOURTEEN

22c_WEB.jpg

- PLEASE,......PLEASE....I CAN´T ANY MORE.

SSSSHHHAAACKKK

- AAAAAYYYYYY

-FIVETEEN

tumblr_nhgey2YOLy1rvxf4lo2_400.gif
Valeria's firm flesh trembled like a drum with each lash. Salt and vinegar got into the wounds, and the young woman couldn't help scraping her bulging breasts against the wood of the cross.

Some men could not help but jerk off openly when they saw that beautiful naked woman struggling like crazy from the whipping.

SSSSHHAHAAACK

- IIIAAAAAAYYYY

- FOURTY ONE!

View attachment 1102254
Valeria experienced cold sweats all over her body and she couldn't stop shaking when she saw the whip with which they were going to whip her, it was a hideous tailed cat whose caresses she had already experienced several times in the torture chamber of the Episcopal Palace.
View attachment 1102273
- Look busty nun, said the executioner, waving his whip in the air. The cat with tails is impregnated with vinegar and salt, you will feel as if a dragon skinned you with its tongue of fire, ha ha.

- No mercy.

View attachment 1102269 View attachment 1102274
Valeria knelt begging for mercy but then she saw the rest of the torture instruments that had been prepared for her and the brazier in which the irons were heated.

- My God no, no.

View attachment 1102250

Despite her terror, Valeria allowed herself to be tied to the cross without resisting, showing her back and rear to the executioner.

This one was spliced before the round butt of Valeria that now was going to be the favorite target of his accurate blows.

- Pray to your lord Lucifer, you're going to need him, little devil nun.
View attachment 1102249
- Come on, start the whipping executioner. It is too boring.

View attachment 1102248

SSSSHHHAAACKKK

- AAAAAYYYYYY

- ONE

SSSSHHHAAACKKK

- AAAAAYYYYYY

- TWO

SSSSHHHAAACKKK

- AAAAAYYYYYY

- THREE
View attachment 1102260
The cruel audience chanted the lashes on Valeria's bare back and ass in rhythm, while she twisted obscenely on the cross, delighting the audience.

- Come on make her to move ass, stronger executioner

SSSSHHHAAACKKK

- AAAAAYYYYYY

- TWELVE

SSSSHHHAAACKKK

- AAAAAYYYYYY

- THIRTEEN

SSSSHHHAAACKKK

- AAAAAYYYYYY

- FOURTEEN

View attachment 1102247

- PLEASE,......PLEASE....I CAN´T ANY MORE.

SSSSHHHAAACKKK

- AAAAAYYYYYY

-FIVETEEN

View attachment 1102261
Valeria's firm flesh trembled like a drum with each lash. Salt and vinegar got into the wounds, and the young woman couldn't help scraping her bulging breasts against the wood of the cross.

Some men could not help but jerk off openly when they saw that beautiful naked woman struggling like crazy from the whipping.

SSSSHHAHAAACK

- IIIAAAAAAYYYY

- FOURTY ONE!
At last what we all were waiting for. Public harsh whipping.

001 (3).gif
Valeria received more than seventy lashes before passing out. The executioners released her bonds and the young woman fell to the ground in a bath of sweat and blood.

Now it was Claudia's turn.

isa115.jpg

- Come on pretty blonde, people want to see you stretched out on the rack, don't resist.

- No, no...

isa054.jpg
Claudia was tied to the torture rack and by turning the cranks the executioners managed to stretch her body to the limit of the dislocation.
5cR6.gif
The clapped applauded excitedly when they saw Claudia's naked body exposed in this way to the lashes.
71dy9QQOqwS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
This time Guido used a bullwhip to whip the blonde novice from the front.

isa056.jpg
SHAAACKKKK

- IAAAAYYYY

- ONE

SHAAACKKKK

- IAAAAYYYY

- TWO

SHAAACKKKK

- IAAAAYYYY

- THREE
isa057.jpg
SHAAACKKKK

- IAAAAYYYY

- FOUR

ConsciousFaroffBooby-mobile.jpg
People had found it amusing to count the lashes and they did it in a lilting and amusing way, confused with the screams of the poor novice and the cracking of the whip against her skin.
isa064.jpg
Claudia only endured forty lashes before her executioners got bored of whipping her, by then her entire torso was reddened and full of bloody marks.
53eulalia.jpg.jpg
By the time they had taken Claudia off the rack, they already had Valeria tied to the cross with the intention of continuing to torture her, this time in her front.

Witchhunt512sa.jpg
Valeria was tied to a St. Andrew's cross on the front of the scaffold showing her naked body to that bloodthirsty crowd. The young woman had her arms and legs exaggeratedly spread at the crossbars and the most sensitive parts of her body were open and exposed to the hot irons. The young woman perfectly felt the heat of the braziers in her crotch and the roughness of the wood against her back, skinned by the whip. Her entire body shone with her own sweat and her chest breathed heavily as she choked on the urge to piss out of fear.
Sin título.png
Meanwhile the executioners were very busy around her choosing the different torture instruments that they were going to use on her tits and fanning the embers with bellows.
ConsciousFaroffBooby-mobile.jpg
People grew impatient and kicked and clapped demanding that the show continue.

- Come on, burn the witch's pussy that Beelzebub has enjoyed.

- No, first the tits, executioner pinch those so round tits.
155313317_black-leather-medieval-executioners-hood-costume-mask.jpg
- Do you hear them, pretty nun? They like your tits, and they haven't kissed and sucked them like I did, do you remember? ha, ha. You came a few times in the dungeon, you still run again when I pinch you with the hot pliers

NOOOO
brazier-pliers-and-tools-of-a-medieval-blacksmith-E17A52.jpg
- Well, let's start with some blacksmith's tongs. Which do you prefer left or right?

- Please, no, I'm not begging you.

- As I see that you doubt I will choose for you, the right one.
1003.jpg
- IIAAAAAAAYYY

People went mad with sadistic lust when they saw a puff of smoke rising from the point where the red-hot pincers had touched the cool skin of Varinia's right tit.

SSSSSSHHH
jolanda.jpg
IIIAAAAAAYYY

The red-hot iron hissed as the executioner twisted Valeria's breast threatening to rip it off, and it stayed that way until the tongs cooled.
tumblr_li53lyyr5X1qhi6wuo1_500a.jpg
Then she took other hot pliers and pinched the tip of the left tit, twisting the nipple to the right and left with a back and forth motion.

SSSSSSHHH
2019-06-07 (17).jpg
-AAAAAAYYY AAAAAA MY GOD, MY GOD MY BREAST, .... BURN AAAAYYY

https___winteriscoming.net_files_2017_04_Game-of-Thrones-extras-crowd-2.jpg

- Ha ha, suffer bitch, in hell your round tits will burn for all eternity.

z57FUQOuXoBKL8OeK27s80crpGoOLkGQlXExBx7IyeSKPC1dHyhSFyscT0RexXn1-KQEap8hrcov5DyZS8ij9yXIWrNpvd.jpg
The torture of the red-hot blacksmith's tongs on Valeria's tits lasted half an hour longer. Despite the harsh punishment, the nun did not lose consciousness at any time. However, Guido preferred not to risk it and gave her to drink what he called the "torture drug", a cocktail of stimulants and aphrodisiacs that kept the victim awake and horny no matter how cruel the torture was. As Guido used to say, "There is nothing more boring than a victim who faints every two minutes"
descarga (28).jpg1536612397.jpgdie-zangen-der-folterzange-kneifzange-des-mittelalters.jpg
Do you know what this is? The executioner asked her, approaching some thin, curved pliers. It is the "witches pliers", observe its tips in the shape of a small fork. Guess what they are for?
unnamed (3).gif
While saying this, Guido stroked her round tits and then stimulated both nipples with his thumbs.

In a few seconds the delicate buttons of Valeria's pleasure grew and became hard, stimulated by the massage and the aphrodisiac.
valeria caressing tits.png
- Guess what, pretty nun?

To her terror, Valeria understood what was about to happen.

- NO, not that, I beg you.
brasero agujas y tenazas.png
- I'm going to put a couple of these on the brazier to heat up, the tips will be red hot in a couple minutes.
valeria fucked on the cross.png
And while the infernal instrument of torture heated up, Guido lowered his pants and showing his hairy ass to the public, he penetrated Valeria while he continued to stimulate her breasts with his fingers.

People laughed at the sight of the executioner's ugly ass but then chanted his thrusts.
valeria fucked on the cross2.png
SIX SEVEN EIGHT...

The executioner came inside Valeria's vagina but the most incredible thing is that she also had a deep orgasm.

Then Guido pulled up his pants and hell started.

The metal tips were so hot that Valeria felt that heat perfectly at the tips of her breasts even though the pliers were more than eight inches away.

- And now pray to your lord Satan

- No, NO, NO NOOOOOAAAYYYY

SSSSSHHHHHH
valeria nopple torture.png
Witches pliers were an instrument specially designed to rip out the victim's nipples. Guido was an expert in its handling and after letting the tips burn the skin at the base of the nipples and Valeria's areoles began to pull back slowly so that the sensitive nipples of the girl magically grew.

The girl howled with her head directed to the sky as a stream of urine gushed out of control between her legs.
z57FUQOuXoBKL8OeK27s80crpGoOLkGQlXExBx7IyeSKPC1dHyhSFyscT0RexXn1-KQEap8hrcov5DyZS8ij9yXIWrNpvd.jpg
The cruel audience laughed and applauded the feat of the executioner who only after a couple of minutes released the girl's nipples and put the infernal clamps back into the brazier for a second round.

executioner.png
- The pincers are hot enough bitch, are you ready to feel the devil's bite again?
08-02-016.jpg
- Please, please, no more, I can't take it anymore, have mercy on me.

-Nothing of that, the bishop has ordered to punish with hot irons the parts of your body that the Devil enjoyed, and I'm sure he enjoyed your thick nipples a lot.
Valeria hot pliers.png

SSSSSSSHHHHH, SSSSHHHHHH

- NOT AGAIN, PLEASE IAAAAAAYYYYYY
Screen-Shot-2018-04-19-at-2.54.47-PM.jpg
- Ha ha Satanas bitch has pissed on herself again.

- What a bitch!, do you like the devil's bite, do you think his teeth are hot enough?

- Rip off her nipples once and for all.

SSSSHHHHHH, SSSHHHHH
Devil´s bite 2.png
- MY GOD, MY GOD YOU ARE TEARING THEM OFF, STOP, STOP, PLEASEEEEEE

- Do not you dare mention the name of God in vain false nun and suffer your sentence in silence, you will have time to scream and howl as you suffer the torments of hell for all eternity.

While Valeria howled and struggled uselessly on the cross, the cruel audience enjoyed very much.

Guido loved to torture condemned girls' breasts in various ways, especially if they were fleshy and round like Valeria's. Not only was it extremely painful torture, but it also affected one of the girl's most intimate parts, her breasts, one of the treasures of her femininity that Valeria had always strived to hide from the obscene gazes of men. . Now instead she was forced to show that crowd her entire naked body, her bare and wet sex with pee and semen and her obscenely prickly nipples, large and hard from torture.

Many men uttered obscene words or openly masturbated for the intensely erotic and sadistic spectacle. For their part, the women put hands to their breasts in a spontaneous act of protection. Other women, on the other hand, felt a secret satisfaction for the torture of the girl and felt their sexes wet and hot, surely as soon as they returned home they would secretly masturbate or claim to fuck with their men. Finally, there was some masochistic girl who envied Valeria, at least in her wet fantasies.

Witches pliers were followed by red hot needles.
brasero agujas 2.png
An executioner placed a metal plate on a brazier and was radially placing more than a dozen long metal needles with the points inwards and the heads outwards. In advance, the needles had wooden handles to prevent the executioner from burning his fingers.

hot needles.png

In a few minutes the needles were red and hot and Guido prepared to continue the torture.

Hot needles 2.pngHot needles 4.png

Hold your breath bitch, I'm going to pierce the tip of your tit with this.

Hot needles 5.png

IIIAAAAAAYYYYYY
The needle penetrated the tender flesh of the girl's breast cleanly, passing through dozens of sensitive nervous.

Valeria trembled uncontrollably as her eyes rolled in extreme pain and an inhuman howl escaped her lips.
Screen-Shot-2018-04-19-at-2.54.47-PM.jpg

- Bravo, bravo, Guido, another needle, stick them all.

Last edited:
th (11)a.jpg
While Valeria suffered inhuman torments on the cross for the enjoyment of the cruel crowd, the executioners tied Claudia to a post and left her alone. However, the blonde novice could see how the sadistic Guido raged on her lover's breasts without any mercy. Those fleshy, warm and soft breasts that she liked to lick and caress with her cheeks were now being pierced by red-hot steel needles

hot needles 6.png
Guido knew how to drive his victims mad with pain, so he went on and on driving needles into Valeria's right tit slowly and without passion, methodically seeking to cause as much suffering as possible. First, he used small two-inch-long needles to pierce the base of her nipple and the delicate areola on Valeria's right breast. The young nun trembled uncontrollably at each penetration as her eyes rolled and pitiful howls came out of her mouth to the delight of the audience.

hot needles 7.png
The sadistic executioner drove three needles forming a six-petalled metal flower into the tip of his right breast and then did the same in his left.

- These two are special, I'm going to stick them inside the tip of your nipple so that they burn your boobs inside, ha ha

- Please, I can't anymore, IAAAAAAAAYYYY

hot needles 8.png
Once he was done with the small needles, Guido used six-inch long needles and thicker to pierce Valeria's fleshy breasts for their fair half. One, two, three, four, five, six, burning needles penetrated the flesh burning inside the sensitive chest of the young woman in an orgy of pain. The torment was unbearable but the beautiful novice did not lose consciousness at any time because of the torture drug.

1629539191354a.png

Right tit was bristled by long metal needles that caused thin streaks of blood. Then the executioner did the same with the left tit without showing the slightest hint of mercy.
1629539191354b.png1629539191354c.png
- Are you having fun, nun? There are still a lot of needles left and if they run out I'll take them out and stick them again, ha ha.

- Have mercy, have mercy, I can't take it anymore.

1629539191354d.png

IIIAAAAAAAAYYYY

Unable to bear the horrible heat, Valeria came to bite her arm in a spontaneous act.

The audience was enjoying the sadistic show like never before, and many men were openly masturbating or displaying an obvious erection.
article-2151841-1359B328000005DC-223_634x423 (3).jpg
The city whores who were watching the ordeal from the brothel balcony calculated that tonight they were going to have much more work than usual.

However, not even the drug could prevent Valeria from being able to endure more pain, her brain became saturated and finally her head fell on her chest.

- Is she dead? asked the captain.

- No, she hasn't been so lucky, untie her and bring me the other one.
unnamed (45).jpg

And the executioner's assistants went to Claudia and untied her from her post to tie her to the cross.

Meanwhile another executioner was rekindling the embers with the bellows.

2016-02-19-22-19-55.jpg
Claudia was tied to a cross of Saint Andrew arranged in a horizontal position. This cross was normally used in the torture of the breaking wheel to break the bones of the limbs. To do this, wooden wedges were placed in the middle of each bone to break them in a single blow and not splinter them too much.

2016-02-21-23-41-52.jpg1204f4f2aa6fa3921d5f985677ae84fb.jpg
However, in this case it would not be used for that but to apply the torture of the pear of anguish.
li8mmskt-900.jpgimages - 2021-12-27T235431.836.jpg
Guido picked up a pear that he had on the table and, placing it up high, showed it to the people who began to applaud happily because the torture of the pear of anguish was one of his favorites, since the women subjected to that type of torture shouted in an especially desperate way when suffering that beastly torment. The pear of anguish was a torture used with adulterous women and with sodomites but it was also used sometimes with witches, especially if they confessed that they had been penetrated by the Devil in their pussy or ass.
images - 2021-12-27T235414.146.jpgimages (99).jpg
Before inserting it into Claudia's pussy, the executioner unfurled its three petals to the extreme while the audience burst into shouts of joy, anyway some women could not avoid putting their hands to sex, imagining the tremendous pain of the infernal torture device.
2016-02-21-23-42-57.jpgli8mmskt-900.jpg

- Ha, ha, your pussy is wet it will be better to introduce the pear.
- No, no please, no that.
ezgifcomgifmaker-161822856684kng-150x150.gif
But his pleas were of no avail, the executioner parted her vaginal lips with his fingers and inserted the cold pear into the novice's warm and wet cunt.

2016-02-21-23-45-13 (1).jpg

- AAAAAHHHH
At first there was no pain, on the contrary, as he inserted the metal pear Claudia sighed as if she were having a deep orgasm.

2016-02-21-23-45-13.jpg

Guido began by fucking Claudia with the vaginal pear, inserting it and taking it out cadencedly. That caused Claudia's sex to get wet. Guido had a theory that horny women suffered torture more intensely.

155313317_black-leather-medieval-executioners-hood-costume-mask.jpg

I know that you can feel your cold to keep inside you, your sighs of pleasure are more and more evident
2016-02-21-23-46-15.jpg
- Aaahhhhh, no no stop.
- You've enjoyed yourself enough bitch, now you're going to visit hell, ready?

And Guido began to turn the screw so that the petals of the pear of anguish began to open, pressing the delicate internal walls of Claudia's vagina.
snapshot20081111230937.jpg2016-02-24-22-47-20.jpg

- NO NO, NO, PLEASE, NO IT HURTS, NOOOO
- Ha, ha, slut, I know it really hurts, another turn.
2016-02-24-22-48-27.jpg

- IAAAAAAYYYYYY, SON OF A BITCH, STOP, STOP
- So you are now in your Lord´s kindom, aren´t you?

2016-02-21-23-47-28.jpg
- IIIIAAAAYAAYYYYYY, NO, NO MORE, NO MORE, STOP, IAAAAYY THE PAIIIIIN
gettyimages-954034746-640x640.jpg
- My God, poor woman, Guido is a beast.
- The pear is said to be much worse than childbirth.
- It is even worse if he heats the pear with fire, said the soldier. You see it just now
2016-02-24-16-27-57.jpg
The pear had already opened several inches so that Claudia's belly was bulging as if she were several months pregnant. The pain was so intense that Claudia would not stop shaking her head and howling between tears and insults.
2016-02-24-16-29-18 (1).jpg
- And now deeper slut.

- IIIIAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

2016-03-06-20-00-21.jpg
The soldier failed in his prediction as Claudia fainted before Guido could apply the hot pliers to the handle of the vaginal pear. The executioner was about to make the condemned woman be awaken to continue with the torture but the captain considered that the show could now be ended.

- Loyal citizens, the punishment is over for today but come in two days right here where these two servants of Satan will be executed on the breaking wheel before your eyes.
1099.jpgC78C3A00-EA77-4BAC-B88E-ECC9C10379A8.jpegimg-7536.jpg
The people broke clapping as the soldiers placed wooden yokes on the two accused to take them back to the Episcopal Palace.

game-of-thrones-sophie-turner-sean-bean-aidan-gillen-hbo.jpg
- Dad, can I come see the execution?

- Of course my dear, the show of the execution of two witches on the wheel will be very educational for young girls like you.
F6M3N9-88b3dbf.jpg
- Come on, my husband, let's go home quickly, I'm super hot and I want to fuck with you all the rest of the day, will we come to see the execution?

- Yes, but now we are going home, I am also very horny from what I have seen.

seeker harp 001.jpgBEN_0350-6.jpg

As the naked nvices were led back to the dungeons amid the insults and spitting of the people, an elderly woman looked at them with compassion. It was Sister Micaela, the nun who had discovered them making love. Now she regretted having denounced them when she saw the savage torture that the two girls were enduring in public.

- I have to do something for them, she thought.
pri3.jpg
Claudia and Valeria were locked in the cold dungeons but this time they were chained with their arms raised so that they could not touch.

The-Name-of-the-Rose-1024x679.jpg
Meanwhile, the clergymen argued.

- You were right, there are certain aspects of this process that have not been clear. The "Malleus Maleficarum" says it very clearly.

- The rush is not good counselors, the Bishop should have insisted on pulling the whole truth out of those witches, how were their coven, how they invoked the devil and the description of how it is to make love with him.

- There are still forty hours left for the execution, the interrogation can continue.

- What if they die during torture?

- It is more important to discover the truth than to give a show to the people, we are going to ask the bishop.

And the clergymen left their cabinet in the hope that they would convince the bishop. Some clergymen had to hide that they were horny at the possibility of seeing how the two beautiful novices were tortured naked on the rack again.

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 11.49.34 AM.png.png

- Brother, you have to agree to the requests of the clergy, you have to interrogate those two sinners again.

- I don't know, they have suffered very hard torments in the market square, they may die during the interrogation and I want them to put on a good show tomorrow, the people will thank me.

- Trust Guido, brother, he is a very skilled executioner and I want to see how they torture them one more time, don't you want it too?

- Well...I...

- Don´t forget that I give you those two beautiful novices, in the future I will get you more girls so that you can play with them, I know how you like them

- Yes, .... well, okay, .... the interrogation will be directly in the torture chamber, so we will save time.
5B761120-8E17-4BC2-9A9C-B1AAF585B57F.jpeg
The bishop wanted to go find them personally in the dungeon. The two girls had barely had a few hours to rest. The bishop saw them naked and chained and could not help butting himself again.
dungeon 090 c.jpg
- Are you coming to abuse us again, bishop of evil?

- No witch, do not tempt me, I come to confess your sins to me before you die. I want you to tell me how you summoned the Devil.

- You know perfectly well that we are innocent and that everything is a hoax, get them to kill us and finish it once.

- Witch!, do you think that attitude will free you from the interrogation sufferings? Let's take them to the torture chamber, we will continue the interrogation there.

- NO, not again.
bennet 04 012 (1)a.jpg
The two women did not want to return to that horrible place but could do nothing to prevent it. The guards released their chains but re-chained them to drag them through the murky corridors of the dungeons of the episcopal palace.
unnamed (17).jpg
When they arrived at the torture chamber, the two young women trembled again with fear because they already knew what they were taking there.
hye-won-lee-highresscreenshot00011.jpg
In the center of the chamber they had placed the torture rack and the two young women wondered with their hearts racing which of them would be laid on it first.
26f1c0a0-59d3-11e9-bacf-2301b7f3e310_800_420.jpeg
The clergy who were waiting for the condemned women felt a great excitement to see the two beautiful girls naked and chained once more. Despite the obvious torture marks, the two were still enormously attractive. Some of them had spent days masturbating with the image of Valeria and Claudia while they were tortured completely naked.
001 Untitled-17967906 04v4 (1)ab.jpg
My daughters, the bishop began to say. You still have a few hours to make a sincere and complete confession. So open your souls and answer our questions, so perhaps you will save yours to the most since your bodies will be destroyed tomorrow in the wheel.

001 Untitled-17967906 04v4 (1)abc.jpg
The allusion to the cruel torment of the wheel made them cry.

-We have already confessed, is it not enough for you?

- No sinner, you have not yet told us how you summoned Lucifer to offer yourselves to him as his whores. The Malleus Maleficarum, the Inquisition book clarifies the ways to summon the Devil but we want to know which one you used.

- No, I don't know what that book says, I haven't read it, I don't know what you want me to confess.

- The truth is, you don't need to read the Malleus to know its content, confess witch.

- I don't know, I don't know what you want.
D2iDplkWoAEsC_v.jpg
- Stubborn !, executioner prepare the instruments of torture.
bennet 04 012 (1)a.jpg
- NO, NO, please, haven't they tortured us enough?

- Come on executioner do your job.

001 Untitled-17967906 04v4 (1)a.jpg
Despite having confessed to the false crimes, Valeria and Claudia had been taken back to the torture chamber. The clergymen wanted to know the details of the two witches' relationship with the devil. The reading of the Malleus Malleficarum had them obsessed in such a way that they wanted to extract the whole truth from the two young women.

26f1c0a0-59d3-11e9-bacf-2301b7f3e310_800_420.jpg
- Come on girl, it will be better for you to confess what you called Satan, what spell did you use to make the king of hell come?

- No, I don't know what you're talking about, please do not hurt me.

- It is useless to insist, those two whores from hell will not speak up. Tie them up.
xena set 01 01 (1).jpgxena set 01 05 (1).jpg
The executioners forced the two girls to lie down on the ground and tied their wrists, then stretched the ropes so that the two beautiful novices were stretched out with their arms above their heads.
franciscano.jpg
The men in the court could not take their eyes off him, delighting in their naked bodies. At that time the clergymen envied the executioners who had an excuse to caress the soft skin of the young women.
img-1517399127.jpg
- Hmmm, this devil bitch is horny, she has hard round tits and hard nipples, pinch them with the pliers.
26f1c0a0-59d3-11e9-bacf-2301b7f3e310_800_420a.jpgexecutioner 2.png
- The irons are already red hot.

- My Lord Do you want me to touch this witch on her naked flesh?

- No, please, not again.

- There will be time for the irons, start with the whips.

wh_Bartnel.jpg
In this way the torment began with a few lashes, the leather whips began to crack with the naked skin of the two novices and their clicks began to be confused with the wailing of the two young men.

Come on, if you want them to stop, tell once and for all how you conjured the devil.

NO, NO, please I don't know how, I don't know what to say, STOP, PLEASE.

The torment only stopped when Sister Angela entered the torture chamber accompanied by some nuns.

Then they released the ropes that held Valeria's body in suspense.
Madiosi2017-394-Eulalia Thief01a.jpg
- You come at time sister, we are interrogating these two witches.

- Yes, I see it, but the whip is too soft for them.

- What do you suggest?

- I think Valeria should be subjected to the torture of water and Claudia to the fire, so they will talk

- Good, executioner....

1619171 - Bridget_Regan Craig_Parker Darken_Rahl JD_(artist) Kahlan_Amnell Legend_of_the_Seeke...jpg
After suffering another painful flogging, Valeria's torment was interrupted by the arrival of Sister Angela and some of her former companions from the convent. Many nuns were young and pretty like Claudia and Valeria.

All of them were upset when they saw their sisters naked and tortured while those guards and executioners looked at them wolfs in hungry. The mother abbess had personally chosen the young nuns to accompany her. She had probably already decided to hand them over to his brother as the next victims when Valeria and Caudia were executed. The cruel nun wanted them to see her sisters being tortured in the torture chamber as they would probably be next.
nuns.jpg
- Excellent sister, you have arrived at the most opportune moment. Why have you brought the sisters? said the bishop looking at the beautiful novices with lustful eyes.

- I want them to learn decency and good behavior because if they don't they will also come here, they will also pray for their sisters while your executioners torture them.

- Okay, so you suggest the water torture for Valeria, it's an excellent choice. Executioner, prepare it.
tumblr_n9xevwQepp1tufd4uo1_1280a.jpg
To apply the torture of water, Valeria was tied to a very special rack, it was a backbreaker. As the torturer squeezed the rack, Valeria's body flexed painfully, bending her belly forward and threatening to break her spine.

- IIIAAAAAAAYYY

The young woman howled in pain.
BE8B7C71-1600-4D01-907B-6250544E9708.jpeg
Meanwhile Claudia was tied to a kind of tobacco with her legs stretched out and her feet trapped in a stocks. The executioner poked his feet with grease and brought a brazier under them so that they would burn little by little. Claudia also began to scream like crazy when she felt the unbearable heat on her delicate feet.
hqdefault (1).jpg

- Stop yelling and confess whores of Satan once and for all.
nuns.jpg
- God Hail Mary, you are full of grace .....

nekidrack5.jpg

- Please tell me what I have to confess, please I ask you, I can't take it anymore, my back, God.

- Do not dare to mention the name of God and tell us once how you summoned the lord of darkness.

- No, I don't know, tell me what to say, I beg you.

- Close the mouth of that sinner and pour water into her, when she has swallowed ten liters of water we will let her speak again and see if she confesses.

The Angel Makers Daughter.png
Thus Valeria was forced to swallow liter after liter of water. The poor woman was trying to expel the water and she couldn't stop coughing, gagging and trying to beg for mercy. The uncomfortable posture prevented her from doing so and little by little her belly swelled.
Roasted feet.png
- IAAAAAYYY, BURN ME, BURN ME, TAKE THE BRAZE OFF MY FEET.

- You wanted i, bitch, tell the truth, tell HOW you called Satan and we will move the brazier a few inches away.

- I DON'T KNOW, IT WAS VALERIA, IT WAS VALERIA WHO KNEW HOW TO SUMMON THE DEMON, PLEASE LEAVE ME. IAAAAYYYY

- You lie sinful, fan the embers with the bellows, torturer.

images

Valeria cannot even refute Claudia's accusations because at that moment they had put a metal funnel in her mouth and pour gallon after gallon of water into it so that the young woman could barely expel a small part of the water.

In half an hour her belly was so swollen that Valeria looked like a pregnant woman.

Marveling at the effect of the torture, the clerics and Sister Angela approached either side of the torture rack.
riodoro-3d-bdsm-1.jpg
- How many gallons has she drunk already?

- Twelve Mother Superior.

- She seems thirsty, let her swallow two more before removing the funnel.

Riodoro-INQ005_shentai.org.jpg
Valeria gulped down more than fourteen gallons of water before she was left alone. Her belly was swollen as if she were nine months pregnant and to prevent the liquid from leaking between her legs they put a plug on her. The pain in his stomach and intestines was brutal. Valeria would have confessed anything to get them to let her vomit the water but they wouldn't even let her speak.

- Leave her like this for a few minutes, executioner, then you will force her to vomit everything to see if there is luck and next to the water she vomits the magic spells to call Beelzebub.

3779.jpg

- It's horrible, mother, I can't bear to see what they do to them anymore, let me get out of here.

Cruel mother.png

- You will stay here if you do not want me to report you, I have observed that during common prayers sometimes you remain silent, that is enough for you to be arrested and tortured like them, is that what you want?

- No, no please ...

- Well shut up and keep praying like the others

foot roasting_new.jpg

Meanwhile, Claudia's feet were being burned with a brazier.
feet01.jpg
- Executioner, fan the embers with the bellows, apparently they are not hot enough.
roasted feet.jpg
The executioner obeyed while another stirred the embers with a spit.

- Take it from me, take it from me, burn me, please.

more roasting.jpg

- Speak up and we'll push the brazier aside a bit.

- I already said it, it was Valeria, she invoked Satan, ask her.

- I ask you bitch, you saw how she did it, speak for once

- Yes, yes, she started by drawing something under her bed, she did it with chalk.

- You lie.

However, that caught the attention of the clergy.
unnamed (20).jpg
- So, she drew something? That fits with what the book says, what did Valeria draw?

- I don't know, I didn't see it, please take it from me.

- Burn the soles of her feet with a hot iron.

feet02.jpg
- IIIIIAAAAAAAYYY

SSSSSHHHHH

- IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE A STAR-

- It was a pentacle?

- I DON´T KNOW, SHE KNOWS HOW TO, SHE KNOWS, ASK HER PLEASE.
unnamed (20).jpg
- Very well Valeria, as you can see your friend has betrayed you, take the funnel out of her mouth so she can speak.

- Please, please, I can't take it anymore, she said, coughing and vomiting water after gagging.

- Speak up, you bitch of Satan.

- I don't know anything, I don't know anything, Claudia lies.

- Executioner beat her on the belly.
FEDBE6A.jpg
The executioner did, and then Valeria vomited a large quantity of water through her mouth and nose. The young woman rolled her eyes and almost lost consciousness.

- Was what you drew. a pentacle?

- Yes, yes I did.

- We finally hear something for real, and what did you draw it for?

- No, I don't know, I don't know, I didn't draw anything.

- You just confessed it, executioner.....

And the executioner struck again the swollen belly of the young woman. The torture of water and fire continued until the two novices fainted. However the torture session continued, Claudia had probably hit the drawing right by chance, so the credulous clerics believed that the interrogation was on the right track. Persuaded that it was necessary to extract the whole truth from the two witches, they took up the interrogation when they woke up again. By the time they did, the two novices were tied to new torture instruments.

Triss 01 008 01 0.jpg
Claudia took Valeria's place on the backbreaker and after stretching her limbs to the extreme, they introduced a funnel into her mouth and spent more than an hour pouring ten gallons of water, one by one.
Triss 01 008 01 1.jpg
As had happened to her lover, Claudia endured the torture of the water with great difficulty, coughing and gagging in beastly torture while her belly ached terribly.

Triss 01 008 01 2.jpgth (9).jpg

Meanwhile Valeria had to ride the wooden pony.

The wooden wedge digs painfully into her sex as Bishop Ruggiero kept asking her questions she couldn't answer. So they put weights hanging from her ankles and began to pinch her naked flesh with metal tongs.

- Why did you draw the pentacle?...... How else did you use to call the Devil? ...............In what form did Satan appear to you?

In atrocious torments Valeria invented the craziest things as long as they stopped torturing her, but she could not fool the judges who knew Malleus by heart and dozens of trials against witchcraft.
valeria colgada de las tetas2 .png
After the wooden pony, Valeria was hung by her tits but they did not obtain a better result while the innocent nun howled asking to be lowered.
valeria colgada de las tetas.png
Valeria felt that her breasts were bursting by the action of her own weight and they only took her down when she lost consciousness
ciri 2337289 Untitled-7 (1).jpg01.jpg
Claudia also fainted during the water torture. After it, she was laid down on the rack and they stretched her to the point of the dislodged joints.

03.jpg
Curiously, Claudia was more successful than Valeria and among her inventions she was correct in that the devil appeared in the form of a male goat with bloodshot eyes and that his breath burned as if it were fire.

Hearing Claudia, the clerics looked at each other and nodded, but they wanted to know more so they continued with the torture.
Valeria tudor rack.png
As the normal torture rack was occupied by the blonde, the executioners brought a heavy device for Valeria, called it a "Tudor torture rack" and claimed that they could dismember a person little by little with it. Valeria's interrogation did not seem as helpful as Claudia's, but Valeria was tortured on the new rack just for the pleasure of making her suffer in a special way.

img-1493046647.jpg

After an hour of cruel torture on the Tudor rack, Valeria passed away.
CruxExtremaSc02Tk30_0157_00200712-1024x576.jpeg
Then the pain in her limbs and spine stopped and she felt free and in peace.
2948415_12_o.jpg
Then she remembered one of the many times when the executioners raped her in the dungeon. She was screaming and begging but in fact she was experiencing multiple orgasms as they penetrated all of her holes and was pleasuring a huge piece of warm, throbbing meat stuffed deep into mouth. She felt intense pleasure every time the hot semen of the executioners flooded her mouth and slid down her throat
img-1493046647.jpg9d27ac805a22f5a7465b7d3cd2294892.26.jpg
In her unconsciousness Valeria also remembered the pleasure of making love with Sister Angela, the taste of her pussy, the strong thighs of the mature woman surrounding her body....

0adaad14c8.jpg
..... and of course she remembered the happiness she had found in the bed of her beloved Claudia and the caress of her naked body against her own.

Valeria felt her lover lick her delicate nipples again and at that sweet caress she opened her eyes. However, it was not Claudia but a horrible demon from hell.
0170139.jpg
- NOOOOOO

- Ha, ha, do you like bitch ?.

- LET ME, LET ME ALONE, PLEASE, DON´T LICK ME. AAAAAYYYY
C4A1039F-B2D3-4ABD-9593-D950601A8E02.jpeg
Desperate Valeria looked towards the rack where Claudia was resting and saw that another demon was approaching her.

- NO, NO, AWAY DON´T TOUCH HER, NOOOO
5 (2).jpg
Despite her screams, soon several demons began to fuck her in all her holes. Their tongues and cocks burned horribly as they penetrated her mouth, her vagina and her anus, ... and despite that.
black-narcissus.jpeg
From a dark corner of the torture chamber, Sister Angela watched as Valeria had a deep orgasm and she smiled feeling her own sex getting wetter and wetter.

Probably as a result of the torture drug and stimulants, Valeria began to have visions and believed that Claudia and she were already in hell. Horrible, lustful devils with an insatiable sexual appetite raped them with their huge cocks and tortured them for all eternity.
WOTO_006.jpgWOTO_005.jpg1573336950_my_secret_goblin_obsession_w_text_by_casgra_54.jpgimages (39).jpg
Curiously, the idea of her eternal damnation, far from terrifying her, caused her intense orgasms.
493.jpgValeria raped.png
In reality, those who were raping them were the executioners. They had taken advantage of the fact that the clergymen and nuns had left the torture chamber to rest for a while. In fact, Sister Angel had stayed inside to enjoy the show and even encouraged the executioners to fuck the two impure novices once more.
th (3).jpgth (4).jpg
They saw the bare pussies of the two young girls totally available and defenseless as they lay on the torture rack and could not help feeling their cocks surrounded by those warm, wet and stiff pussies.

3 (1).jpg
Penetrated again by the pussy and with that huge cock invading her throat Valeria must have thought that deep down she deserved that punishment and eternal damnation because she was only a masochistic nympho.
images (13).jpg
For her part, Sister Angela did not miss a single second of that sordid and erotic scene that would help her reach orgasm every time she masturbated in the solitude of her cell.

Back
Top Bottom