Question about rules

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, it's allowed, it is quite often seen in stories and images here. That doesn't mean that such behaviour is condoned in real life, but this is a fantasy forum and members across the genders have such fantasies.
is a story about ADULT forced sex allowed ?
It's good to be clear. Thanks both.

I just read and immediately thought the word "story" can be a vague definition for certain circumstances.

Not quite sure why I'm wittering on about it but had a flash back to youth and being told "DON'T TELL STORIES!"

Stories, tales... can be both actual or fiction.

I guess I'll shut up now except to say that Cynthia; I look forward to reading your fantasy story about forced sex.

Thus endeth my tale...:icon_pc:

I'm sorry but I don't understand the reasons why an image posted by me has been deleted.

I have been told that this pic is desmemberment art. I disagree: since (for me) it is only an image in which a dismemberment is threatened but this is not carried out. Furthermore, I think there are many more such images (very similar) that haven't been removed. Here you are some samples (from other colleagues) that have been posted in the same thread recently.
d2.jpgd3.jpgd4.jpgd5.jpg
In my opinion they are more cruel and violent and also a very similar threat of dismemberment appears.

My proposal is not, of course, that these other images be eliminated as well, but to impose more coherent and flexible rules for a forum like this in which many images and threads could be considered inappropriate and unpleasant for most people.

These things must be made clear so that we can all feel treated fairly.

Thanks in advance,
Dafnees

Last edited by a moderator:
I reproduced the relevant section of the rules for you already, Dafnees. They are available at the bottom right of each page and are, I think, entirely coherent and understandable.

The image that you post above (which I shall delete again once we have discussed it) does not show the 'threat' of dismemberment, it shows dismemberment in process.

D1 does, too, I don't recall it but if I'd come across it I'd have deleted it. D2, 3, and 5 do not appear to depict dismemberment and D4 is such a poor image that it's hard to know what it depicts, I'd give it the benefit of considerable doubt.

When I got onto here this evening, having caught up last evening, four pages of threads had built up, many with multiple images or long stories, which is fantastic - it means the forums are thriving. But it is difficult, day after day, to scrutinise each of these for adherence to the rules, and so we are very grateful to members who flag up content via the report button which braches the rues or which is wildly off topic; thank you to all who do so.

I'm sorry but I don't understand the reasons why an image posted by me has been deleted.

I have been told that this pic is desmemberment art. I disagree: since (for me) it is only an image in which a dismemberment is threatened but this is not carried out. Furthermore, I think there are many more such images (very similar) that haven't been removed. Here you are some samples (from other colleagues) that have been posted in the same thread recently.

In my opinion they are more cruel and violent and also a very similar threat of dismemberment appears.
I would echo what Wragg has said above regarding the rules and the depiction. The image in question (which I will leave for Wragg to delete after discussion, as he says) does, in my view, depict dismemberment in action. I know you can come up with other images that likely also depict similar scenarios. These forums are not perfect, and we moderators cannot be in all the threads at all times. We deal with things as we find them. Mostly, people understand the rules, and get a feel for the acceptable content, and there are no problems. When we find something, especially when there are images that other members find objectionable, or images where we feel we might draw unwanted public attention, we act to delete those images. Pointing out that there are other similar images is not an argument for keeping the image in question, but an argument for potentially removing the other images as well. These images will all be looked at on their own merits (or lack of merits). In the case of the image you posted, the moderators agree that it should be deleted, in line with our rules. This is the only image we are prepared to discuss with you.

I would also note that it is one image out of hundreds that you regularly post. We are not singling you out for any special sort of treatment. We are not preventing you from posting. We are not censoring you. It is one image. Let it go and move on please.

It's ok for me.
I think it is a question of nuance and I perceive it in a different way. I also understand the difficulty of your work in the forum.
Anyway you are the owners of this forum and those are your rules. I just assume them. In any case, dismemberment is not among my preferences. :D
Thanks for your answers.
Let's keep going.

I'm sorry I keep talking about the rules...
Even though crucifixion is not my favorite subject, I love Markus' art. I've got some of his comics.

However, I wonder, isn't this considered an art of dismemberment?
m1.jpgm2.jpg

It is not my wish that these images be deleted but that the rules be reviewed...

Dafnees

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry I keep talking about the rules...
Even though crucifixion is not my favorite subject, I love Markus' art. I've got some of his comics.

However, I wonder, isn't this considered an art of dismemberment?
View attachment 1204213View attachment 1204214View attachment 1204215View attachment 1204216View attachment 1204217View attachment 1204218

It is not my wish that these images be deleted but that the rules be reviewed...

Dafnees
The content of the drawings is now being discussed.

Don't discuss about drawings (they are wonderful and a lot of members like them) but about rules.
There is no need to change the rules. The rule against gratuitous mutilation (chopping people to bits) is long-standing and remains a principle of these forums. Drawing our attention to other drawings or images that depict this sort of thing, which may have got onto the site (because moderators can't be everywhere at once) one way or the other, is not an argument for posting more of these images, but will result in a review of those images and potentially their removal from the site.

Now I realize that the rule is not against dismemberment art but against "gratuitous mutilation" (chopping people to bits). That changes things, because cutting someone into pieces takes a lot of steps and would be very displeasing and clearly gore and censurable in my opinion.

But this has nothing to do with what we are talking about because it is mostly single images that cannot be considered what you call "gratuitous mutilations" (if the term can be accepted and understood...).

Finally, when it comes to Markus's images, it wouldn't make sense to remove them because he is a great artist and forum member, who has posted quite a few things, and he is, by no means, a gore artist. And above all, because most of the members of the forum really like his post. According to the comments.

Nothing more. I only hope that common sense will prevail and a agreement will soon be reached.

Dafnees

The rules that govern this site are stated clearly. Staff will remove any posts of images they collectively deem in violation of the rules.

Members are encouraged, as always, to draw staff’s attention to posts that may be in violation USING THE “REPORT” FUNCTION, or by PMing a staff member who may be online at the time.

And beheading is not dismemberment, since, anatomically, the head is not a member (although the body is chopped in two pieces)?:confundio1:
And what about castration/cutting off penis? That is a member too?:eek:
And members who stubornly do not obey the rules, will they be dismembered (although against the rules)?:roto2cafe:
This is a dangerous place!:confused:

And beheading is not dismemberment, since, anatomically, the head is not a member (although the body is chopped in two pieces)?:confundio1:
And what about castration/cutting off penis? That is a member too?:eek:
And members who stubornly do not obey the rules, will they be dismembered (although against the rules)?:roto2cafe:
This is a dangerous place!:confused:
These sorts of issues are exactly why careful consideration is taken by moderators, in consultation, before we take steps. We are not here to censor people. There are often context issues related to individual images. However, we do not want CF to become a "gore" site. We are interested in maintaining the core crux and erotic fantasy emphasis of the forums. That said, in the case of individual images, if those are deleted from time to time, this is not meant as a personal statement about the person who posted the images, but is simply the removal of an image (or sometimes a post with several images) that the moderators have agreed do not fit into the overall context of the forums.

With regard specifically to beheadings, where the beheading is in the context of a story (either a pictorial or as an illustration of a text story), this might be acceptable. However, series of gruesome, graphic beheadings just for the sake of showing these images might be considered gratuitous. Context is often important.

Moderators are not perfect. We try to do our best to maintain the rules and be fair to all CF members. That said, moderator actions, as supported by the forum owner (ImageMaker), are final. We take this responsibility seriously, and we will continue to try to maintain consistency and fairness in our decisions.

Back
Top Bottom