Question about rules

Go to CruxDreams.com
These sorts of issues are exactly why careful consideration is taken by moderators, in consultation, before we take steps. We are not here to censor people. There are often context issues related to individual images. However, we do not want CF to become a "gore" site. We are interested in maintaining the core crux and erotic fantasy emphasis of the forums. That said, in the case of individual images, if those are deleted from time to time, this is not meant as a personal statement about the person who posted the images, but is simply the removal of an image (or sometimes a post with several images) that the moderators have agreed do not fit into the overall context of the forums.

With regard specifically to beheadings, where the beheading is in the context of a story (either a pictorial or as an illustration of a text story), this might be acceptable. However, series of gruesome, graphic beheadings just for the sake of showing these images might be considered gratuitous. Context is often important.

Moderators are not perfect. We try to do our best to maintain the rules and be fair to all CF members. That said, moderator actions, as supported by the forum owner (ImageMaker), are final. We take this responsibility seriously, and we will continue to try to maintain consistency and fairness in our decisions.
That's the point of my irony! Neither I want this forum to become gore (I even avoid some topics that are too creepy for me) and I understand -and appreciate - that the mods are doing their best in keeping the site on its core business, in a responsible and fair way. Of course, there is always the 'human factor' in such decisions.

I use the "when in doubt, don't post it" guideline. I don't care for gore anyway, so the rules are fine for me the way they are. I appreciate that this board is well moderated according to those rules. It's one of the reasons I came here in the first place. So my thanks to the mods for the work they do.

On a side note..... when I first saw this image back in the 80's, I thought her breasts were being cut off. But after many hours of intense study over the years ( :devil:), I know that's not the case.
1658086741481.png
Actually her breasts are being rather brutally squeezed to the point of spurting blood from the nipples. It also appears that her hands and feet have been rather badly burned.

Back
Top Bottom