Question about track and field competions

Go to CruxDreams.com
A far more important question is why are women's running costumes now so damn SEXY? Is it to do with automatic timing mechanisms, since I can't imagine a bloke with a stop-watch being able to concentrate
A far more important question is why are women's running costumes now so damn SEXY? Is it to do with automatic timing mechanisms, since I can't imagine a bloke with a stop-watch being able to concentrate?
They can dress so sexy, because they can run faster than we two...... But remember sports dress are allways sexy as you see here

history-pics-weimar.jpg about 1930

gretlbraun.jpg oh here the sister of miss Braun

vintage-swimwear-11.jpg hm swimming wear that time were a little revealingvintage_swimme-2725.jpg so that might be the YMCA did not use them ,,,,, how is running that time? SFA01_SFA222004007_X.jpg Lina Radke... Okay not that sexy, so the sexy dresses are not in running. I remember when I played volley ball in 1980is in my team was a female with short green short made from terry in- that was very arousing to stand behind her... I then developed my future as trainer of the female Brazilian beach volley team, but my bad fate was against that wish.

There are many suggestions, some I think more likely than others, in this discussion:

One interesting contribution says:
Contemporary illustrations show that when running on tracks was revived in the nineteenth century, clockwise running was probably just as common. Oxford and Cambridge universities ran clockwise - Oxford until 1948, Cambridge until some time later. The first modern Olympic Games in Athens (1896 and 1906) and Paris (1900) used the clockwise direction, but in 1906 there were complaints, as many countries had by then settled for the anti-clockwise practice. From 1908 the Games have all been run 'left hand inside'.

One suggestion that hasn't come up here is that if you're running anti-clockwise, centrifugal force works to help blood flow through the heart, if you're running clockwise it hinders it. I've no idea whether there's any merit in that.

Back
Top Bottom