Question on the length of cruxdreams.com videos: 3 minute shorts or 1-1/2 hours?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Can someone clarify this?? When i go on cruxdreams.com, each different crux episode with the different girls contains a total of approximately 30 small video clips, with each of the clips being about 3 to 3-1/2 minutes long. But --in my travels on the internet, i have seen several versions of the cruxdreams girls in which the particular crux episode was made into one continuous, 1-1/2 hour long video--these other videos are not cut up into the 30 little individual 3 minute videos.

My question is, did Makar and the cruxdreams crew make those longer, continuous videos available anywhere on cruxdreams.com? If not, is there anywhere you can go to gain access to all the 1-1/2 hour long videos? Where did those longer videos come from??

Think if you become a member of cruxdreams those longer videos will become available :)
Paid content: the long videos you found are pirated.

Cruxdreams is the sponsor of CF. The link to it

Cruxdreams.png

is at the top of this page. ;)

Cruxdreams is the sponsor of CF. The link to it

View attachment 1184765

is at the top of this page. ;)
so...I did join cruxdreams.com in the past. But i only joined for a month. wanted to stay longer but--financial constraints unfortunately! Are you saying that there is a way to join "permanently," which then gives you access to the longer videos? i thought the only way you become a "member" was month-to-month membership...?

As I understand it membership is renewable and on a monthly basis. It can be cancelled at any time. This gives you access to all the full length videos.

huh....ok, i will have to go back on the site and sign up again.....evidently i was not looking in the right spot for the longer, continuous forms of the videos.

Back
Top Bottom