Questionnaire "execution By Crucifixion".

Go to CruxDreams.com
B - worthless slave

E despite not wanting Cornu, this slave deserves the extra humiliation plus it needs the support to suffer longer, given the heavy torture it has endured
One probably could use the loincloth to support the weight by nailing it to the cross. In that case there would be no need for cornu. I am a favour of it because I love to see and love to be anally penetrated, but bnding techniques might be more useful.

One probably could use the loincloth to support the weight by nailing it to the cross. In that case there would be no need for cornu. I am a favour of it because I love to see and love to be anally penetrated, but bnding techniques might be more useful.
It’s so nice the way you think of my needs, Sir, thank you, yes nail me by my loincloth, please Sir!?

It’s so nice the way you think of my needs, Sir, thank you, yes nail me by my loincloth, please Sir!?
I think it is the priviledge of the master to show his penis, so it can be admired and naturally the joy of the feeling how a huge penisformed object opens your sphincter muscles and moves up your colum is not something a master would want to miss. A slave however has humbly to hide his minimal genitals and is not allowed to have the joy of being analy penetrated, not even with the cornu at the cross. Probably after long obedient services you would be allowed to fuck your master.

master.jpg

Back
Top Bottom