Questionnaire "execution By Crucifixion".

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'll have to come back to this later. Responses might be interesting.

1. You prepare Titulus for herself. What description must be on it?

C. list of your offences only ("slowly worked" or "failed to comply with an order")

2. The classical procedure of crucifixion include whipping before starting Death march. How should be prepared your back for Death march?

(you can choose a few options)

A. I would like to avoid whipping (I'll last longer on the cross this way)

3. How should be prepared your feet for Death march?

A. my feet do not need any special preparation, I must be barefoot during my Death march

4. How should be mounting patibulum on your shoulders?

A. tie by ropes

5. How you carry Titulus and nails for your own execution?

B. wrap a barbed wire around my waist, tight it more tightly and tie the bag with the necessary devices to it

6. Durnig Death march you will have to dozens of times kneel down for service Honour Guests and priviledged Spectators. Should the executioners help you to rise to your feet?

B. no, the only help that I deserve is stimulating lashes of the whip

7. What you must doing upon arrival at the place of execution (after ritual announcement, curtsies and feet-kissings?

B. lie down to my patibulum, and hold the necessary pose for comfortable work of the executioners

8. What you must doing after nailng your arms, ritual rape, mockery and humilation (including peeing to your face and body)?

A. nothing, I should be wait while I'm dragged to the pillar

9. What type of construction should be use for your crucifixion?

B. X shaped Cross, palms out, held in place by ropes and nails, Legs and feet spread, Feet flat against the wood pushing my knees out.

AYA ON THE CROSS(Changes) (3).jpg

10. Is it necessary reduce or prolong your torment?

B. No need to intervene the natural process that is my painfully death during three or four days

11. Should you use the cornu?

C. I need the vaginal cornu

12. Need you for additional tortures?

A. no, I would like to avoid new tortures

13. Should the executioners give you any water?

B. give me clean water, regularly

As a girl who really was crucified, I can tell you it was the most painful thing I ever had to endure.
I see no need to answer your questions.

Zur Freude des Meisters haben Sie auch zur Kreuzigung verurteilt. Er hat zu einem kleinen Verbrechen provoziert, und wenn die einzig würdige Strafe für einen Sklaven eine Todesstrafe ist, haben Sie die Todesstrafe erhalten. Die beste Ausführung für Sklaven die Kreuzigung ist.

1. Sie bereiten Titulus für sich vor. Welche Beschreibung muss es darauf geben?
Guter Sklave Hilfreich bis zum Ende

2) Das klassische Verfahren der Kreuzigung beinhaltet den Beginn des Streiks vor dem Todesmarsch. Wie soll dein Rücken auf den Todesmarsch sein?

Peitsche hart, aber damit das Patibulum noch tragen kann.

3. meine füsse sind nackt ich schneide mich ab und reiße meine haut an den steinen ab.

4 Wie sollte ein Patibulum auf Ihren Schultern platziert werden?
B. vor dem Todesmarsch an meine Arme genagelt

Wie trägst du Titulus und Nägel für deine eigene Ausführung?
Die Nägel stecken in meiner Brust und Titulus werden mit einem Seil an den Nägeln befestigt.

6. Todesmarsch in Durnig, du musst dich dutzende männlich niederknien, um Ehrengäste und privilegierte Zuschauer zum Diener zu machen. Henker Ihnen helfen, auf Ihre Füßen zu stehen?
Ja, wenn ich das nicht selbst machen kann. Dann hilft mir der Henker mit der Peitsche.

7. war Sie bei Ankunft am Hinrichtungsort tun müssen
Meine Füße sollen gewaschen werden und ich sollte schön am Kreuz hängen.
Ich muss meine Nägel in der anderen Hand halten.

8. war tun nach dem nageln der arme?
A, ich sollte warten, bis ich zur Säule gezogen werde

9. Welche Bauweise soll für Ihre Kreuzigung verwendet werden?
B. X-Kreuz für Spreadeagle

10. Ist es notwendig, Ihre Agonie zu reduzieren oder zu verlängern?
Mein Meister hat die Verlängerung befohlen, ich unterwerfe ihn. Ich verdiene es, mein Leiden zu verlängern, und meine Füße müssen genagelt werden.

11. solltest du das cornu benutzen?
A: Nein, der Spreadeagle hat genug Halt, um mich zu reparieren und mich leiden zu lassen.

12. brauchst du zusätzliche foltermethoden?
B. Ich brauche regelmäßige Peitschen für Oberschenkel, Titten und Bauch.

13. Soll der Scharfrichter Wasser geben?
B. Geben Sie mir regelmäßig sauberes Wasser, damit das Leiden länger anhält.

Attachments

• bea-crux.jpg
    bea-crux.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 211
For the benefitof non-German speakers:

To the Master's delight, you have been sentenced to crucifixion. He has been provoked a minor crime, and he has received the death penalty. The best execution for slaves is the crucifixion.

1. They prepare the titulus for themselves. What description must it be?
Good slave Helpful to the end

2) The classic method of crucifixion includes the beginning of the strike before the death march. How should you be back on the death march?

Whip hard, but so that the patibulum can still be carried

3. My feet are naked I tear off my skin on the stones.

4 How should a patibulum be placed on your shoulders?
B. nailed to my arms before the death march

5. How do you wear Titulus and nails for your own execution?
The nails are in my breasts and the titulus is attached to the nails with a rope.

6. Death march in Durnig, you have to kneel a dozen times and make obeisance before the honoured guests.

Does the executioner help you stand on your feet?
Yes, if I can not do it myself, then the hangman can "help" me with the whip.

7. What must you do upon arrival at the place of execution?
My feet must be washed and I shall soon have to hang on the cross. I have to hold my nails in the other hand.

8. What to do after the nailing of the wrists?
A, I should wait until I am drawn up the stipes

9. What method of construction should be used for your crucifixion?
B. X-Cross for Spreadeagle

10. Is it necessary to reduce or prolong your agony?
My master has ordered the extension, I submit to him. I deserve to prolong my suffering, and my feet need to be nailed.

11. should you use the cornu?
A: No, the Spreadeagle has enough grip to fix me and make me suffer.

12. Do you need additional torture methods?
A. I need regular whips for thighs, tits and abdomen.

13. Should the executioner give water?
Give me clean water on a regular basis for more prolonged suffering.

My choices are as follows:

A. something nice and dignified ("good slavegirl" for example)

2. The classical procedure of crucifixion include whipping before starting Death march. How should be prepared your back for Death march?

B. whipping with easy lash, which save my skin

A. my feet do not need any special preparation, I must be barefoot during my Death march

A. tie by ropes

A. ask any Spectator for help

6. Durnig Death march you will have to dozens of times kneel down for service Honour Guests and priviledged Spectators. Should the executioners help you to rise to your feet?

A. yes, if I can't this myself

7. What you must doing upon arrival at the place of execution (after ritual announcement, curtsies and feet-kissings?

A. lie down to my patibulum, and ask to hold my hands and legs

8. What you must doing after nailng your arms, ritual rape, mockery and humilation (including peeing to your face and body)?

B. with second horizontal beam, so my legs will be spread wide apart

B. No need to intervene the natural process that is my painfully death during three or four days

B. I need regularly whipping for my thighs, tits and belly

My choices are as follows:

A. tie by ropes

Welcome, Lust. It looks like you'll fit right in around here :)
Now lay down there and spread, I need to fit you with a cornu. We have a special on double cornus this week, sure I can't persuade you?

What a fantastic (and interesting!) questionaire. I hope I'm allowed to contribute to the thread this late!

B. something humiliating ("bitch" or "animal, no human" for example)
- pehaps "CUNT" or "SLUT".

C. tear my skin of back in several places with hard whip
- but I would prefer that my breasts be whipped instead. Or better, thirteen strokes of the whip on my right breast, followed by thirteen on my left and then thirteen on my cunt to mirror the traditional 39 strokes.

B. I must be barefoot, and my way should be strewn with sharp stones and broken glass
- This!

A. tie by ropes

B. wrap a barbed wire around my waist, tight it more tightly and tie the bag with the necessary devices to it

B. no, the only help that I deserve is stimulating lashes of the whip and pricks of the red-hot irons for my thighs

C. I must ceremoniously offer my Titulus and my nails for the executioners
D. I must to hold my nails in my other hand, during nailing my first arm
- I like both ideas

A. T-shaped, so my legs will be brought together

C. I deserved to prolong my suffering, and my feet should be nailed in such a way that I could breathe freely, and only after a few days my feet-beam should be raised above, so I will have to lift my body for breathing
- I would like my feet nailed with my knees bent so that I could straighten them to breathe. To further torture my feet, though, I would enjoy it if the foot-wedge was studded with nails or tacks for extra suffering.

- studded with sharp nails, please.

C. I need the hot coals to my nailed feet, so Honoured Guests will can enjoy my wriggles in incredible suffering

D. I need red-hot irons for my thighs, tits and belly
- YES to B, C and D, especially hot irons to my tits!

What a fantastic (and interesting!) questionaire. I hope I'm allowed to contribute to the thread this late!

- pehaps "CUNT" or "SLUT".

Thanks for your wonderful, amazing, very beautiful answers!
I would like to invite you to my other questionnaire, "previous in chronology order", I can say:

1.a) a list of Offences
2.c) a hard whipping with a scourge on back, chest and upper arms. There should be dark welts and some blood
3. b,c) in the night before my crucifixion I expect to be tortured in the dungeon. My feet would get a hard beating, that`s for sure. Barefoot on the death march!
4.b) I expect the patibulum to be tied to my arms
5. /
6.b) Lashes are the best way to drive me on
7. I expect to be dragged to the cross by brutal force and kept under control for the nailing
8.a)
9.a) it has to be a Roman cross, T-shaped
10.b) it is over when it`s over
11.a) no or small cornu
12.c) getting tortured by spectators or noble guests is an arousing addition to my suffering on the cross
13.a) as we know it from the bible

moderator's note - as this is definitely about Crucifixion, I'll shift this to the 'Crucifixion' Forum - there'll be an automatic redirect. Eul

on motives http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/questionnaire-slavery-death-for-females-only.6323/page-2

So, you sentenced for crucifixion for your Master's pleasure. He provocated you to petty offence, and if the only worthy punishment for slavegirl is a death penalty, then you received you death sentence. You don't ask for easy death, but told Him that the best execution for slavegirl is crucifixion.

C. list of your offences only ("slowly worked" or "failed to comply with an order")

A. I would like to avoid whipping

C. tear my skin of back in several places with hard whip

D. run me the gauntlet and fully tear my skin of back with flexible sticks ("Spießrutenlaufen")

E. skinned my back by cut into narrow strips which I must presented for my Master as a memory

B. I must be barefoot, and my way should be strewn with sharp stones and broken glass

C. I need for some hundreds sticks-beatings to my bare feet before my Death march

D. skin of my feet should be fully flayed before my Death march

A. tie by ropes

B. nailed to my arms before Death march starting

C. ask my executioneers for pierce nails through my nipples and fasten the Titulus with long pins on my belly

B. no, the only help that I deserve is stimulating lashes of the whip and pricks of the red-hot irons for my thighs

C. If I can't to rise to my feet more than 2 minutes after the order, then I must come back to starting point and started my Death march again

B. lie down to my patibulum, and hold the necessary pose for comfortable work of the executioners

C. I must ceremoniously offer my Titulus and my nails for the executioners

D. I must to hold my nails in my other hand, during nailing my first arm

B. I must to get to my feet myself and go to the pillar

A. T-shaped, so my legs will be brought together

A. I would like to my shins will be broken and I could to die during several hours

C. I deserved to prolong my suffering, and my feet should be nailed in such a way that I could breathe freely, and only after a few days my feet-beam should be raised above, so I will have to lift my body for breathing

A. no, I would like to be crucified without cornu

B. I need an extra point of support for my body - horizontal sawtooth device that will hurt my crotch

D. I need the anal cornu

E. I deserved double cornu for my vagina and for my asshole

A. no, I would like to avoid new tortures

C. I need the hot coals to my nailed feet, so Honoured Guests will can enjoy my wriggles in incredible suffering

D. I need red-hot irons for my thighs, tits and belly

A. give me dirty rag for sucking , for mockery only

C. give me dirty rag for sucking, and to give me to drink urine, but give water also, so my body will not dehydrated
1- B “worthless slave”

2- C “whipped harshly”

3- B “barefooted on sharp rocks and broken glass”

4- A “tied by ropes,” or prefer chains

5- B barbed wire, can be tight on my neck

6- B no mercy, lash me until I rise

7- C “ceremoniously offer my nails…”

8- B take myself to the stipes

9- A traditional, but you can nail my feet to the sides so that my sex is fully exposed and vulnerable

10- B prolong, no merciful leg breaking for me. A bit of torture with scourges and hot irons while I’m nailed up there is good.

11- B sawtooth crotch device

12- YES B, C , and D please. Regular whipping, hot coals for my feet, and hot irons. I’m here to suffer and entertain the crowd with howls of agony

13- C dirty rag with urine

Back
Top Bottom